It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cured... in 1934? AMA fought against the cure? Cancer is a micro-organism? What the...?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte
reply to post by DjDoubleD

Here's some more juicy info for you OP and others who wish to learn about this sort of thing:

He has designed a machine that one can affordably make themselves, and if done right, works wonders.

I myself have one that my father made, it's cured my mother's Leukemia, Candida, and Scleroderma.

Yes, it works. I smile everytime I see someone new discover this amazing man and his invention, because it's just another person who can find out for themselves the truth about alternate medications and how Modern Medicine is a big fat joke.

Power of Frequency is amazing, to say the least.

Do you know where details of how to make the machine are available, please? Thanks.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

I too question whether they would know as much back then.. Not to state that doctors then were idiots..Of course they weren't.. But that was still a very infant time in medicine compared to the very very vast knowledge on many subjects we know today.. And there was a very large lack of understanding in science then as well due to lack of technology.

I think this is a false story..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by Kaiuk
this is clearly false

Would you care to explain why you believe that?

Still no response.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
Actually, the cause was officially accepted in 1931. Link

Summarized in a few words, the prime cause of cancer is the replacement of the respiration of oxygen in normal body cells by a fermentation of sugar." -- Dr. Otto H. Warburg in Lecture [7]

edit on 27-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

This is not the cause for cancer. Cancer is a disease state of endogenous cells (note - not a micro-organism, cancer cells are your own body's cells) that may be caused by any number of things. The Warburg effect, while a noted phenomenon in a large proportion of cancerous cells, is not a cause for cancer. In fact, no one really why it's there, just that it happens. Presumably as a means to shut doesn't the mitochondria so as to avoid apoptosis, but nothing has actually been proved on that front.

In regards to the OP: the claim seems ridiculous at best. Cancer, for one, is not a micro-organism. I can understand how that might have been postulated in 1934, but science has moved on since then. So should you.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I also think you should read this:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
HPV is linked to cervical and throat cancer. It is a virus. Do some research on cancer before posting OP

www.mayoclinic.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervalentiodine

Are you kidding me? You're linking to wikipedia for 'sources'? Give to me a break. TPTB don't even have to print up textbooks full of BS to disinfo on that laughable medium. Just log in and change reality. Which is why its not exactly a sound place to source any of your research. To get a definition of something, sure, but to trust wikipedia to be factual is innefectual.
If there is knowledge among humanity that provides a foundation for a non-pharmaceutical cure to ANYTHING, i will personally guarantee to you that the established interests (the a$$holes who take our money and still kill us) do all they can with their vast wealth to suppress any kind of alternative information that says anything OTHER THAN chemo/radiation is OBVIOUSLY fake (since it doesn't add to their profit stream, it obviously doesn't exist, and never did)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjDoubleD

Are you kidding me? You're linking to wikipedia for 'sources'? Give to me a break. TPTB don't even have to print up textbooks full of BS to disinfo on that laughable medium. Just log in and change reality. Which is why its not exactly a sound place to source any of your research. To get a definition of something, sure, but to trust wikipedia to be factual is innefectual.
If there is knowledge among humanity that provides a foundation for a non-pharmaceutical cure to ANYTHING, i will personally guarantee to you that the established interests (the a$$holes who take our money and still kill us) do all they can with their vast wealth to suppress any kind of alternative information that says anything OTHER THAN chemo/radiation is OBVIOUSLY fake (since it doesn't add to their profit stream, it obviously doesn't exist, and never did)

Wikipedia is a good starting point for most things. I am happy to search for more credible sources if you like, the problem is that I have a much greater access to scientific journals and the like than would yourself. So take your pick. And hey, wikipedia is a heck of a lot more factually based and regulated than sites such as natural news.

I also fail to understand how you can guarantee anything pertaining to a topic you clearly know so little about. That could just be my own humble opinion, however.

Let me know if you want those references.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
HPV is linked to cervical and throat cancer. It is a virus. Do some research on cancer before posting OP

www.mayoclinic.com...

First of all, I said I was putting this article out there for discussion, and that I DID NOT do any other research. I was the first to tell you I don't know what I was talking about. Just offering something up for discussion. If it doesn't mesh EXACTLY with your understanding (which I'm sure is 100% and not at all flawed/found wanting) then please, do me a favor. Don't quote an institution whose continued existence is ensured by its subservience to the system as it exists (Lots of drugs, lots of radiation, wait to die).
No one from 'modern' medicine is interested in anything that doesn't involve pharma. Nutrition is an aspect of medical health that very few are taught in medical school. Why? Name me a doctor or a pharma company that can make money off of someone planting a garden...
How many drugs are sold when people use vitamin and mineral supplements to modulate their health, usually much more effectually than pharmacological 'treatments'? Oh that's ok, you won't be able to buy health foods anymore once Codex Alimentarius is fully in force.

So please, ignorants... stop quoting me wikipedia and mayo clinic,this is disgusting.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Do you know what seems more like quackery to me? Doctors injecting patients with deadly chemicals and subjecting them to horrendous side effects through radiation therapy. Most of the time the patient is already terminal, yet rather let them die with dignity they are told they will die, then bombarded with horrible drugs until you die because your body can't deal with the toxic overload. Call me cynical, but the truth is, Rife tried to find a cure, looks to me on the other hand that big pharma doesn't want to, and the doctors just shutup and follow dogma.

Quackery is a very stupid word used to define anything that isn't medical dogma, and medicine has become dogmatic, alternate therapies and machines like rife's were the way of the future, but the AMA is too bloody up the a-- of big pharma to ever listen.

Do some research into the AMA, it was mainly set up by to stop homeopaths (the most popular and highly regarded therapists of the day) from becoming too popular, and it made sure the elite doctors would stay elite, and that homeopaths couldn't call themselves doctors. It also meant these doctors could continue such brilliant scientific practices such as blood letting, leeching, and medicating any ailment with high doses of mercury.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

Your case is not rested, nor does ignorance sleep...

Just because someone sold a machine THEY CLAIM was based on this man's research, isn't is POSSIBLE that the company you mention in your article is one that used the CLAIMS of the Rife machine, but then sold these people A PIECE OF CRAP?

OH MY GOD!? People lying to people?!?! For money?!? What's this world come to!? Unheard of!

But hey, you rested your case.
Too bad it was on a bed of fluffy ignorance.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

www.mayoclinic.com...

First of all, I said I was putting this article out there for discussion, and that I DID NOT do any other research. I was the first to tell you I don't know what I was talking about. Just offering something up for discussion. If it doesn't mesh EXACTLY with your understanding (which I'm sure is 100% and not at all flawed/found wanting) then please, do me a favor. Don't quote an institution whose continued existence is ensured by its subservience to the system as it exists (Lots of drugs, lots of radiation, wait to die).
No one from 'modern' medicine is interested in anything that doesn't involve pharma. Nutrition is an aspect of medical health that very few are taught in medical school. Why? Name me a doctor or a pharma company that can make money off of someone planting a garden...
How many drugs are sold when people use vitamin and mineral supplements to modulate their health, usually much more effectually than pharmacological 'treatments'? Oh that's ok, you won't be able to buy health foods anymore once Codex Alimentarius is fully in force.

So please, ignorants... stop quoting me wikipedia and mayo clinic,this is disgusting.

So is that a 'yes' to some references for you? Because I found some you can read. Then maybe you might have a basis by which to judge the validity of your own OP.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I don't have any direct links on me at the moment. The one my father has is sort of his own invention, but he started off with just some research onto Royal Rife's Circuitry (which you should google if you want to look into it).

Mostly all it is, is copper bars that you hold onto with your hands, or strap onto your foot for example (if you had some kind of infection in the foot), and it is hooked up to the computer. You tell the program what disease it is, and the database will find what frequency to set it to, and it'll send it through the copper bars, into your body.

Treatment usually lasts for 45 min to an hour, but multiple treatments are optimal.

Sorry I can't help much at the moment as I have to leave, but the name of the program is called "FreX" frequency I believe. Someone in Australia designed it, if I remember correctly.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lifestudent

I consider it a class of disease more than a single disease, and I believe there are a number of cures for various cancers.

An important point, and one that mostly gets lost in the cancer discussion. Good that you mention it.

Cancer is not one disease, it is many.

As for the OP's info on Rife, I think there is merit there, and that old research needs to be continued, not ignored, and certainly not just immediately knee-jerk labeled as "quackery". People who dismiss things too easily because they are "old", or not compatible with today's domgas, are less likely to recognize opportunities.

Adding to this the fact that the pharmaceutical / medical priesthood controls the establishment when it comes to "medicine", with all that this implies, then we do ourselves a disservice by allowing them to dictate to us so much.

And by the time some of us won't even consider alternatives anymore, no wonder so many die, having failed to take personal responsibility for the problem, just abdicating to the doctors (right into the graveyard).

JR

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yes it is, acutally. I U2U'd you to ask politely

Any info you've got I'll take a look at as time permits. OR post up here for all. More the merrier!

BTW TY ALL -- This is becoming a very informative thread for me! All info, right, wrong or otherwise, while occassionally mocked via my own ignorance, is nonetheless heartily encouraged!
Thanks!
DD

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Also, I think we missed a major part of this information.... All of us...

I.e. - Who the hell names their kid 'Royal'?!?
C'est de ma faute, ca c'est un nom francais, je pense....
edit on 28-5-2011 by DjDoubleD because: parce-que

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Also, I think we missed a major part of this information.... All of us...

I.e. - Who the hell names their kid 'Royal'?!?
C'est de ma faute, ca c'est un nom francais, je pense....
edit on 28-5-2011 by DjDoubleD because: parce-que

I met a fellow from Canada years ago, named Royal. So there. Other than that, I don't care to jump into this snake pit of a thread. I'm pro Royal Rife, BTW.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DjDoubleD

First of all, now I know. Guys named Royal Sr. name their kids Royal, whoops!

Also, for those who want to watch the whole vid, here's the link the youtube vid posts @ the end.

Rife Videos

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yes it is, acutally. I U2U'd you to ask politely

Any info you've got I'll take a look at as time permits. OR post up here for all. More the merrier!

BTW TY ALL -- This is becoming a very informative thread for me! All info, right, wrong or otherwise, while occassionally mocked via my own ignorance, is nonetheless heartily encouraged!
Thanks!
DD

Oh, so you did. My apologies, I didn't see it.

Alright, so to start with I should say that I myself am an organic chemist by trade and have access to a multitude of scientific journal search engines to available to me. This wasn't a simple matter of 'Googling' the answer. Normally, you can find a pretty good basis of information starting from Google scholar and sometimes the references in wikipedia. Being as I had no real knowledge of Royal Rife, I started with the wikipedia article. The article itself linked a few pages related, claiming to be articles from papers such as the San Diego Evening Tribune and various others. I have a few problems with these links. Firstly, of the ones that are supposed to reference Rife's 'frequency machine', not a single one of them was an actual news article or journal article. They were either manually transcribed articles (for which I could find no archived original), blog type articles with no real credibility at all, or they simply weren't available.

So I went further and decided to go hunt through web of science, which is a search engine I use frequently via my university's proxy server to search for articles. I tried all manner of combinations in the topics, author and year section to no avail. I'll admit I was quite skeptical Rife even existed at this point. I went to Google scholar and searched 'Royal Rife'. Of the listed links, I found only two actual articles that weren't from bias, 'government's hidin' my cancer cure' type sites.

The first one is an article by Rife himself, proving that he did exist and he did do something:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The main point of this article is essentially to communicate a novel microscope technology. One in which an observer could view images at a much higher resolution than ever before and one in which would could generate moving pictures. Pretty nifty for the 1930's, but it has nothing to do with cancer or any supposed 'cure'. As well, though novel at the time, its limits have been massively outrun in recent years.

The second one is this:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The only thing relevant to this post is in the introduction, which states that any details of the study mentioned in the various sites touting Rife as a hidden genius who cured cancer are vague and the studies themselves, untraceable. I found this quite interesting and it confirmed my initial suspicions that this was all quackery. I'll admit, I did expect to find at least some trace of these studies though.

I can also confirm what the authors of the above paper are saying is indeed true. It is simply impossible to find any primary sources for these studies proving some sort of EMR-deried 'cure' for cancer (and every other disease, ever...apparently). No website listing his achievements in these studies can tell what journal the results come from, let alone when it it was published. It is an odd thing indeed, considering the fact that anything like this, especially the purported human trials, would have been published and subsequently archived within the journal's website. According to my rather extensive search, as well as that of others, no such thing exists. Of course, this is a conspiracy site, so many of you may jump to the 'cover up' conclusion. At this point I suppose that's an assumption I cannot falsify.

But wait, yes I can!

I thought I might then take a trip back to wikipedia and have a read of the discussion page, so see if anyone there has a suggested reference. I was directed to this:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This is much for much the same thing as Rife was meant to have discovered - and yet he is mentioned no where? It occurred to me then that, 'well how is this paper's study any different to normal radiation therapy?' Answer: it's not, really. It just uses lower energy electromagnetic radiation to target cancers. From what I read, Rife's 'frequency machine' used radiowaves (if it even existed, but I doubt it), which makes it no different to the above paper. It is similarly no different to current methods of radiation therapy, except in the energy of the beams that need to be employed. It would, I should think, take sometime longer to treat though.

Anyway, my point is that if Rife had of invented this then there's no logical reason it wouldn't be able to be found. Firstly, the authors of the above link clearly have not been silenced, which you would expect since what they published is more or less the same deal. Secondly, since what Rife is claimed to have invented is just another version of radiation therapy, I really have no idea why pharma, doctors or whoever else wouldn't want to cash in on it.

So why is this a thing? To me it seems as though Rife, by some accident, spawned himself a sub-culture for something he didn't do. There is no such thing as a Rife machine, except in the garages of the people claiming that they can 'cure you of cancer' (for a small fee). It is unfortunate that his name has been some bastardised and used in such a manner - defrauding the seriously ill is not something I would want my name to, that's for sure. He was a good scientist for the work that he did. Sadly though, it seems that he has become famous for the work he did not do.

I hope that puts some light on the matter for you.
edit on 28-5-2011 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well it always gets back to the same point of duality... it fell into meaninglessness because it was a POS derived from faulty theorizing/money-hungering or that it's something so easy-to-make/non-profitable it was made to never see the light of day.
Having come across some of the latter in my own research, especially into Nikola Tesla (the majority of the research I did into this man I did AFTER I wrote the paper on him, this man deserves songs of praise!) I may be biased towards believing that anything (cure, invention, etc) cheap, easy and not easily patented poses a threat to any existing power/profit-making structure. This structure being a cross-section of the pinnacle of political and corporate interests.
One thing I know. Mankind has had his potential held back by international corporatocracy and outright greed. There is much that we have probably never seen but which has been achieved by our brothers and sisters, the best and brightest among us, but has been withheld from us. Tesla's discovery of a method to provide for the free transmission of energy, wirelessly, I believe is one of these achievements.
While Dr. Rife may not have 'cured' cancer, his research may have provided impetus for other researchers to follow up on. But once we stop looking for novel ways of doing things and fall into accepting the status-quo as the best we got/best we could ever get, I think humanity doesn't just stop moving forward, that's moving backwards..
Perhaps this is why this article piqued my curiosity so!
And TY for your research, sir! It is appreciated!

(BTW, check out the article on pg 3 after the one you cited here... Testicular implants on inmates wth!?)
edit on 28-5-2011 by DjDoubleD because: Cos!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join