It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt 'to open Rafah border permanently'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I hope that this works out and actually happens as it would break the israeli deathgrip on the Palestinians.
AlJazeera
Here is hoping, aid will be able to get to the people or they will be able to just escape oppression in a worst case scenario.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Should make it alot easier for Hamas to rearm aswell. That should really get the peace process roling along.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

I sure hope not, there is no law about bombing or killing the Palestinians as history has shown us.
If the Palestinians got rearmed that would mean nothing against F-15's and Apache gunships.
But when the israelis come raiding, at least the palestinians might have some sanctuary to run to.
You can't fight an air war with small arms, well not terribly effectively anyway.
Unless Palestine gets aid from say China or Russia and maybe some of those new Chinese fighters.
This might make for an excellent proxy war again.

At any rate they will be able to get cement in to make their bunkers for when the bombs start falling.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

I detect some sarcasm.
& I agree as well, this really should help "Peace" for Hamas (=killing the Joo's)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Are you unaware of all the missiles they've launched at Isreal?
Really, giving fanatics bent on driving the "joo's" into the sea is a positive move towards peace?
Are you aware of the 1,000's of Christians slaughtered in lebanon at the turn of the 20th century ?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ISeeTheFnords

I believe I was speaking of Palestine from a position where they could flee israeli soldiers or be able to bunker in the event of the frequent rocket attacks or bombings..
But now that you ask, yes I am aware of these rockets, I think the rest of the world calls them Estes.
But then again cardboard, rocks and gunpowder do not stack up too well against the American manufactured villagekillers.
So please let's keep on topic here as there is already a pro israel thread you may go place your hate into.

top topics

join