It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, A Bigger War-Monger Than Bush?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

I am antiwar myself but anyone who thinks we can just pull out or ditch or obligations to the UN are pretty foolish..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
you people need to look up the rules of engagement in afghanistan.

win is a term not in democratic vocabulary.

and really if you look at the nations history if you add up all the people killed the democrats win hands down of murder.

i do think obama is incompetent and when your a commmander on chief of a military he cants stands and wants to do away with what better way than to destroy them but just being stupid.

we need to get out of libya,iraq,and afghanistan and pakistan and south korea and japan and okinawa and germany.

the quickest root to destroy this countries military is to exhaust it and with no resources to rebuild it the current state of the union exists and the current state of the world exists.

i have never been a a believer of the new world order but one thing well two things that need to be done to achieve that is to bankrupt us where already there and to have a 3rd rate military and that is almost mission accomplished.

stupid people do not need to be in control of our military and congress is suppose to be but hey really the president can do whatever the hell he wants.

bring the military home rebuild and restructure and resupply it and do the same for the economy

without either of those two thing country will fall and we are

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

We need out of Japan and Germany.... Yah... Thats important #...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

once again, why foolish... what obligations... what exactly do you fear would happen if we pulled out... how would it affect us in America exactly... do you honestly believe that us being there makes any situation better... would it not be better more productive to allow them to figure it out... how exactly has us being there made things better, and have we ever been successful in making a country more prosperous through occupation...
edit on 25-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: funny fingers

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Left and Right Politics is now turning into entertainment like a sick reality television show where everyone is addicted to the drama and the facts are obscured by the circus
reply to post by ELahrairah

I wanna disagree with that to me it is turning into a horror movie where we the people are now the scared female that finally see's the true horror of the villan A.K.A the politicians.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Not my choice but America has been acting like a global watchdog for years.. Well before any Obama, Clinton or any other democratic great evil you guys put forward here.. What happens when the alarm breaks or the watchdog dies at youre home?

Sorry, if America pulled out of the UN we would be open for attack from all and completly alone without allies, also any rogue nation would use it as a chance to do what they want,...

You guys talk alot of "ideal" but in the real world it doesnt work that way.
edit on 25-5-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

why the hell not pull every one from the rest of the world

do you have any idea of how many bases here in the us have been closed and how much revenue they pump into the local economies.

not to mention we have the resources to actually secure our own borders.

the us military exists for the protection of this country and its people HERE AT HOME

not europe,not asia, and not the middle east.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Okay if we were to pull troops out where would we take them out from? And what would the reason for the pullout be?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

the un can go to hell

this is the united states of america do you really expect us to give up our own sovergnity to one of the most corrupt organizations in the world.

that dog dont hunt

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins

Not my choice but America has been acting like a global watchdog for years.. Well before any Obama, Clinton or any other democratic great evil you guys put forward here.. What happens when the alarm breaks or the watchdog dies at youre home?

Sorry, if America pulled out of the UN we would be open for attack from all and completly alone without allies, also any rogue nation would use it as a chance to do what they want,...

You guys talk alot of "ideal" but in the real world it doesnt work that way.
edit on 25-5-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

LOL... you honestly think that if we brought all our resources home any country in the world would be stupid enough to attack us... do you realize how potent our military would be if we weren't spread alll over creation... and you also thinkk we'd have no alllies if we weren't in the UN... lmao...boy they've really got you buddy...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nothingbutlemons

just about everywhere... small teams of SF guys aided by the CIA not included... as far as terrorism goes this is a much more efficient productive strategy...

The reason... we're effin broke...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nothingbutlemons
reply to post by grey580

I agree with you in full. Its all just a puppet show. But who is in control, thats what we need to find out.

For starters, try Kissinger and Brezinski, these two have left their fingerprints all over wars and conflicts that have happened in several countries.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Originally posted by nothingbutlemons
reply to post by grey580

For starters, try Kissinger and Brezinski, these two have left their fingerprints all over wars and conflicts that have happened in several countries.

Whats your source on this? I would like to see it. This could be a good find.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Psychopath on the one hand, Sociopath on the other. Which one is worse???

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
It is the military-industrial complex's integration into US politics that is the war monger, not the individuals.

Basically, the system as it is now, benfits from war, so war will be a very likely outcome.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join