It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian PM Salam Fayyad suffers heart attack in US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Interesting development:

Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad has suffered a heart attack during a visit to the United States, his spokesman has said. He said Mr Fayyad, 59, suddenly felt strong chest pain in Austin, Texas, and was taken to hospital. US medics then performed surgery to open a blockage in the coronary artery, and Mr Fayyad is now in a stable condition. Mr Fayyad, a chain smoker, is expected to leave the hospital in two days.

Source: www.bbc.co.uk...

This could be a result of his lifestyle, after all being a smoker and PM of Palestine is going to have a big toll on his heart, but politics is a very dirty game, and this is likely to be an attempt on his life.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, I think I would have to disagree with the theory that an attempt on his life was made. It would have been too obvious imo...Also, my bet is that if this were an assassination attempt, then he wouldn't be in stable condition. Just my opinion, but I do agree his lifestyle played a pivotal role in this situation.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

After reading this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... the likelihood is much higher.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
It would have been too obvious imo...

that's the name of the game in our current times i'm afraid. in plain sight for all to see.
not necessarily this event in particular albeit.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
How can you induce a heart attack? lol...

Treat him an Angus Burger w/ Biggie Fries and Drink?...
Well, I guess he IS in the U.S

top topics

join