It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Blood Type Are You? Im A Picky Vampire.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Haha kidding. but seriously any 1 here remember that topic that had the coded message and apparently gave some info about a die off of people with a negative blood type? wouldnt that suck if it came true sence there talking about the rapture on 5/21. would be a great cover for the 500,000,000 quota. i myself being of the most universal doner blood type i would be one of the casualties. im not realy asking for your blood types i just was wanting to put this out again if there is a die off ask people near you what blood type they are. your thoughts on the correlation.

oh and alot of the topics have been 404ed for the blood type thing if any 1 remember post what u can.

lets pray that tptb arent this monster we think they are.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

I think this is the thread you are looking for:
Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

Another one on that topic here:
Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

Edit: Just noticed that you were not actually asking for that thread. My bad. And I think I am AB.
edit on 19-5-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
o+
with a side of leiden factor 5
edit on 19-5-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm an A Positive blood type.

I don't really buy into the whole 'alien bloodlines' theory.

But this does pose another question: have any vampires ever tried to follow Peter D'Adamo's "Eat Right 4 Your Type" diet? What results did they have on it?

I posed that last question as facetiously as possible, but knowing ATS I might just get at least one or two serious responses.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
strange the first topic i saw on this was nothing about aliens in origin atleast the ones that are now 404ed wernt?
did any 1 get info as to why those topics were 404ed?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

Looking for information about negative blood types is how I found ATS. There is some evidence that neg. blood types are different in many ways. It is just speculation as to why. There is so much being learned about early civilizations and the people that built them. It is becoming obvious that what was once thought and taught was definitely wrong. I too wonder why the threads would be 404ed.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
My type is HIV Positive, how many pints do you want ????

Just kidding.....I am A+ like most of us reptilians...lol...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
O-

And you do not want it with me. I will fight you till death, lol. If all else fails a space ship full of my homies will come and rescue me.

And kick your arse.
edit on 19-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join