It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 4th-6th, 2016 Planetary Alignment (Need Help)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Samkent,

i'll answer you with some recent facts.

Do you remember when that doctor in Africa killed Cecil the Lion? It was when the Sun was entering into Lion.

Do you remember what happened on month later? A Reporter was killed in Virginia, the Sun was entering in Virgo.

One month later there was the Diesel Gate: this one is tricky to explain since there is not just a Libra synch, but it's also related to the fall equinox. When the sun crosses the equinox it becomes "old", there is a greek god called hephaestus, this god is depicted old, being in a throne (like a king) and crippled (you will notice that in a lot of movies there are crippled characters, guess why). Now, what's the most used Throne by mankind? Of course, is the car, is a chair with weels used by everyone in the world. Wolkswagen literally means "car of the people". About the Libra archetype that resonates there, you know that the entire Diesel Gate was the result of a Legal Scandal Right?

One month later, we saw the Red Meat Scandal, Red meat are mostly Pigs and Cows. Now guess what, that happened when the Sun was entering Scorpio and the Taurus Constellation was high during night time. Scorpio is the sign of people with stronger appetites for food and sex, yeah.. but there's something more interesting. First of all, a Cow is a form of Taurus. Then we have the pig: inside the taurus constellation there are a group of stars called the pleiades. Iades in ancient greek literally means "pig", that is why the greeks had the circe myth and we have the three little pigs and the wolf fairytale, it's a tale about the pleiades and vegas, the wolf precessional star that takes our sky every 13000 years (don't worry, i'm not going into that). As i already said, Scorpio has to do with food and sex.

Now, what about the missile cruise that hit the russian plane just before Turkey's day? The Sun was entering into Sagittarius, Sagittarius is the sign of the archer, perhaps, a missile shot in the air could symbolize the arrow shoot by Turkey. Oh, wait, i said turkey? I just forgot, that plane went down two days before Turkey's day. I can tell you a lot of astrologic/astronomic related news events like these ones, like the photos from pluto, published during a full moon conjunct with Pluto (a rare alignment), perhaps you don't have the time to read, or simply don't care, and by the way, i'm too busy to give you more details now.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PZer0

This isn't proof of anything! You just took a day and looked for any news event that happened near that day. News happens everyday! Here's a recent zodiac date and the news for that day:

Nov 22: Sun enters sign Sagittarius : "Brussels Remains Under Terrorist Threat", "John F Kennedy Assassination Anniversary",
"Turkish Airliner Diverted After Bomb Threat", "Israeli Woman Killed By Palestinian in Knife Attack", etc.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman

it's a little bit different, it's not an analysis based purely on news/events, each event is PROMINENT, is always the talk of the day and correlated to the sign/timeframe and the myths that are surronding that timeframe, of course if you aren't into mythology it's all random to you.

to do an example, every hollyvood movie plot has to do with mythology (and mythology has to do with stars and astrology) but to the avg joe that doesn't know nothing about mythology everything seems random. did you ever noticed how many superheroes are orphans? how many villains are crippled, or one eyed? did you notice that almost every movie pirate is crippled and has one blind eye? did you notice that the german finance ministry is crippled, sitthing on a "throne"? (he is the highest economic authority in eu after mr draghi), did you notice how two of the three "saints" of modern physics are born during christmas? (Newton, Hawking, not Einstein). Did you ever notice how is mythological the story of the apple from the tree wich gives to Newton the hint for the Search for the Gravity force? Perhaps is all random.

I can make a small prediction.

Capricorn is entering 22 Dec, and is around Christmas, The highest constellation is currently Orion and Capricorn is opposed to Cancer. Cancer has to to with motherhood, Capricorn has to do with power and money. What will be the mediatic event for the coming days between 21 and 26 Dec? It will be something about Money and Power, perhaps something a Dictator/prominent politician perhaps located somewhere South, near the Tropic of Capricorn. I need more time to make a more profound research but tet's see if has to do with this too en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Sorry, the latest reply is a mess, i was in a hurry
edit on 17-12-2015 by PZer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stargate2012
I will tell you why later June 4th, 2016 is potentially VERY important. If the heavens show something interesting at that time, then this will further support my theory 100 fold!

Keep me posted thanks very interested

Look towards Ursa minor at the time of cancer 2016

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
As the Cancer is going high in the night sky this is popping up Millions of Crabs on Christmas Island (located near the Tropic of Capricorn), this is not, what i am expecting for the Capricorn Window wich is coming between 21 and 26 Dec, however is related to it.

I am expecting a relevant news event wich will be echoed for at least 2 weeks regarding power and money, it will possibly involve a political personality from the south of the world, perhaps even an orphan, or maybe it will involve pope Francis wich was born in Argentina and is a political personality as well.

The highest constellations are Orion/Cancer, the lowest constellations/points are Capricorn and the Galactic Center, so i am expecting to see these archetypes/symbols somehow in the news event. let's see how this rolls, if the topic is of interest i will open a new and more specific thread before going OT.

edit on 18-12-2015 by PZer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
given the fact that the discussion doesn't rescue major interest i will update one last time it, just to close this argument. During Christmas the Sun crosses the Galactic Centre and enters the Capricorn Window, every time the Sun enters a new sign and/or crosses the equator/solstice there's a "news sync" that will last 1-2 weeks, all the major newspaper worldwide focus on a specific subject for several days. this Christmas it was ISIS, isis terror in europe, isis terror in frankfurt, isis and isis again. ISIS comes from ISIL wich means Islamic State of the Iraq and the Levant,

The Levant has been described as the "crossroads of western Asia, the eastern Mediterranean and northeast Africa", and the "northwest of the Arabian plate", this makes The Levantine population the most heterogeneous and "dirty" population in the world given the fact that they are a mix of europe asia and africa (the old world, the new world is the americas).

Being the Levantine the heterogeneous people center of the world, (like the middle east folks in an extensive way) they resonate with the Galactic Center wich resemble a giant "cloud of dirt" that is at the center of the Galaxy that with his center of gravity attracts dirt from the entire galaxy.

Everything related to ISIS and middle east (but not israel wich is an "artificial state" created after WW2) is related to the center of the galaxy and the simple reason why we are hearing so much of isis during this christmas is because the ISIS and the middle east are representing a microcosmical clone of the center of the galaxy.

The other aspects of the News synch are to be found in the various Pope speeches we heard these days, and both ISIS and the pope are political figures, this pope comes from the south of the world (in winter the sun is located at south) and ISIS is one of the majour political movement from middle east wich actually has influence all over the world.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This was interesting. Any more observations looking back?

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
PS, I'm Christian and don't dabble in Astrology too much, but I do find it interesting. There is something in it though. Someday we might even get some scientific explanation as to why it works...or not. Some things will never be known.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
We have a Planet X alignment incoming! I have my eye on the date of 6/6/2016 for a possible date of passage..

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

We have a Planet X alignment incoming! I have my eye on the date of 6/6/2016 for a possible date of passage..

What exactly does this mean?

Planet X alignment with what?

Date of passage? Passing earth? Would that mean its going to move from its 2 O'clock position?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join