It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fereral Reserve printing North American note . NOW !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've been tunig into hyper report for the last few months now . Acording to the latest report the Fereral Reserve is now printing a North American Note ? YGTBFn kidding me . I hope the Hyper Report has their fact wrong or something . If not I think the words "New Madrid fault "will become main streem .

www.youtube.com.../u/0/_RvoJFE_Ciw
www.libertynewsonline.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This video is SUPER bias and doesnt show any proof whats so ever. ... why even post this ?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Here is a link to the original story from Canada:
presscore.ca...

S&F

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
WOW wont be long now.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If this starts spreading and some other sources start to pick this story up and run with it, I may give it some thought. For now however I am going to call it BS just like the last NAU currency, and the one before that. I am sure they will have one some time in the future, but why now?
I see no reason they would do this now other than to try and still have a hand in controlling the main trade currency, and there is no guarantee that any of the other countries would use this as such.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Awesome, bye bye USA.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here is an article about a leaked cable from wikileaks on the North American Integration Plot:
www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Need more proof than that. Going to the sources of this info it seems like it could very well be a hoax. Althogh I do think their plan is to have one currency.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve doesn't print currency. The Treasury prints the notes.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Canadians will never accept a single currency, never, ever, ever. Just like the Brits wouldn't join the Euro.

Unless, of course, the United States wants to join the Canadian Dollar.

Of course, you'll have to keep all your own debt.

Why would Canada or Mexico EVER agree to join with someone who is over $14 trillion in debt, and who's politicians can't decide on ANYTHING?

The only way this is gonna happen is if the US Dollar collapses entirely (becoming a much more likely scenario every week) and that everyone unifies under the Canadian currency

Of course, Canadians would reject even this idea.
edit on 14-5-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
sure, lets go to a new currency. who cares. The gov't will only spend like a mad man anyways. We the people did not vote on where all our money goes anyways, we have no say in the matter, the ELITES do. So, who cares what currency we have. It will be buisness as usual for the ones sucking us dry, so yeah, lets get a new currency. WHO CARES.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Threads like these remind me of why I think there should be a rule of having at least SOME evidence of something before posting it.

Several people in this thread appear to have already accepted this as fact, based on their comments. "OH no NWO is here, this is proof!" type of posts.

People talk about being awake, well you are just as asleep as the masses you insult when you refuse to actually require evidence before taking something as fact.

I say hoax. No evidence at ALL.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
sure, lets go to a new currency. who cares. The gov't will only spend like a mad man anyways. We the people did not vote on where all our money goes anyways, we have no say in the matter, the ELITES do. So, who cares what currency we have. It will be buisness as usual for the ones sucking us dry, so yeah, lets get a new currency. WHO CARES.

you make it sound like it was the peoples decision, if we go to the new currency or not.

edit on 14-5-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Call this one BS and hoax.

They will have to come up with a better looking note than that, common on folks this is totally BS.

Whether or not something like this will occur, the notes will be much more complex and harder to counterfeit than what we see in those pictures.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Well, who will ask Canadians? Harper does what he wants to do and we can not do anything about it. So, if Harper thinks it's a good idea (and I believe he does) then just get ready. I wont be surprised if Canadian provinces will soon become several new states of USA.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

Um, this is hardly a reputable news outlet. It's 'psuedo news' at best. In fact, looks like half their stuff has come from here.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think long before they begin printing North American currency the treasury will be printing larger notes like those from Zimbabwe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed13db7f583d.jpg[/atsimg]

Then after an IMF bailout and credit rating crashed to z rating we will be ready to merge into some world or NAU currency. We are not there yet I think.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
I think long before they begin printing North American currency the treasury will be printing larger notes like those from Zimbabwe.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed13db7f583d.jpg[/atsimg]

Then after an IMF bailout and credit rating crashed to z rating we will be ready to merge into some world or NAU currency. We are not there yet I think.

LMAO
poor Americans their broke.

Osama won

top topics

join