It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists Cure Cancer, But No One Takes Notice

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is hardly surprising if true, natural health alternatives have also been demonized and it's quite possible it's because pharma co's can't profit from cures that involve planting a garden.
Check out this vid where Bill Clinton has testified to reversing heart disease. How often have you seen this info in the MSM, though?
Clinton Reverses Heart Disease (VIDEO)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghrwilson

So Im reading your replies on this thread. Why is 80 to 90% of them just calling people out or making fun of them? Was you just having a bad day or do you find that type of behavior necessary? Next time try to refrain could you?

The answer is in the very first line of my very first post on the thread. Read it again.

People’s lives are in danger here. Quack remedies kill.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Getting published in 229 medical journals is NOT getting noticed. Find me a link to a Reuters, AP, CNN, FoxNews, BBC, or ANY other reputable source, and your argument holds water.

Do you believe that something is not in the media, then it is being covered up? If that is the case, aren’t you covering up what you had for breakfast this morning?

Or do you believe scientists are obliged to report every piece of research undertaken to the media? Why? Because some people are all too free with their opinions, but too bloody idle to check a scientific publication or university web site to see if those opinions are warranted by the facts?

Or do you believe the media are obliged to report every piece of research they hear about? On what basis do you think editorial decisions are made?

And did you not read this post by hypervalentiodine, which answers your objection before you even raised it?

reply to post by kman420

All i have to say is i smoke cigerettes, and when i get cancer, If this cure isnt well know and cheap, I will walk in my hospital with a shotgun and kill every doctor i see. And im not being overdramatic. This has to be done. These #s sell us #in poison thats been genetically altered to be far more addictive than regular tobbaco, as well as fill it with cancer causing chemicals. If i could quit i would, if they made selling this poison illegal, it would be easy, but no, they cause cancer, not cigerettes. Kill em all let god sort em out. Humanity makes me sick.

Speaking (if I may) on behalf of humanity, the feeling is mutual.

Did you never hear, before you started smoking, that nicotine is an addictive drug?

Did you not know, before you started smoking, that tobacco smoking is known to cause cancer?

Did you not read, or even notice, the health warnings on every cigarette pack and cigarette advertisement?

If you are addicted to tobacco despite all the effort your government (yes, that’s right, your government) has expended to stop you from smoking, chum, you have only yourself to blame. I’m a tobacco addict too, except that I gave up smoking some time ago. I never blamed anyone for my addiction but myself, because I knew the risks when I started smoking thirty-five years ago, and I still went ahead and did it.

At least, when I got hooked, I didn’t start invoking crackpot theories about extra-carcinogenic cigarettes to shift the blame from myself. People who blame others for their own mistakes and weaknesses are pretty pathetic, don’t you think?

edit on 18/5/11 by Astyanax because: I wanted two for the price of one.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kman420
All i have to say is i smoke cigerettes, and when i get cancer, If this cure isnt well know and cheap, I will walk in my hospital with a shotgun and kill every doctor i see. And im not being overdramatic. This has to be done. These #s sell us #in poison thats been genetically altered to be far more addictive than regular tobbaco, as well as fill it with cancer causing chemicals. If i could quit i would, if they made selling this poison illegal, it would be easy, but no, they cause cancer, not cigerettes. Kill em all let god sort em out. Humanity makes me sick.

I think humanity is by a large full of good, decent, people. You on the other hand do make me sick. You're addicted because you've created a psychological habit and dependency, you won't stop because it's much easier to blame other people, classic blame-shifting behaviour. Now you're inhaling carcinogens and you're stressed about the government trying to deliberately poison you(read- you're not that important), double whammy.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine

Originally posted by Burgo

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I agree, look at how many carcinogens are in our food and other products. Many new chemicals are released on the market every day untested.

are you for real "UNTESTED"
I can assure you researchers TEST all of these chemicals on approximately 20,000,000+(ALL are killed) innocent animals per year most of which are done without pain relief and are so horrific that it changed my life to speak for them.

Everything is either grown or mined and always tested on animals

edit on 17/5/2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

Yes, and although it is horrible, would you rather we just skip all that and start giving lead compounds (which have already undergone extensive in vitro testing) straight to human subjects?

Most definately, like I said animals are 100% innocent, Use peadophiiles, rapist, murderers unless you think they deserve protection?
edit on 18/5/2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I agree, look at how many carcinogens are in our food and other products. Many new chemicals are released on the market every day untested.

are you for real "UNTESTED"
I can assure you researchers TEST all of these chemicals on approximately 20,000,000+(ALL are killed) innocent animals per year most of which are done without pain relief and are so horrific that it changed my life to speak for them.

Everything is either grown or mined and always tested on animals

edit on 17/5/2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

Yes, and although it is horrible, would you rather we just skip all that and start giving lead compounds (which have already undergone extensive in vitro testing) straight to human subjects?

Most definately, like I said animals are 100% innocent, Use peadophiiles, rapist, murderers unless you think they deserve protection?
edit on 18/5/2011 by Burgo because: (no reason given)

Ah, yes, but then you raise a whole new ethical question. Is it better to condemn a person to death or focus energies in rehabilitation? But that's off-topic. What you suggest will never happen both for ethical and scientific reasons. I also fail to see how it is any better than the current convention. Could just be me though.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

If you go to the dca site linked in OPs first post you can do your homework and find it.

I did last summer and have some stashed in the frig, it lasts many years in a sealed container.

It came from England I believe.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

hemp oil is known to treat and cure cancer. The US government and big pharma have been hiding this from the entire planet for decades... well the beans are out... and dieing people are not afraid of the United States and their # laws that have no compassion unless it earns the people hiding this information a pretty penny. Wake up and realize that hemp oil is a cure all... not just cancer. Dont believe me do your own research and find testemonial from cancer survivors like my Aunt Caroline who was an English teacher at merced high for more than 20 years.
Infact there was a guy in Canada who tried his best to let the world know he had re discovered the cure for cancer and had his life ruined. Rick Simpson i believe his name is... and i am almost positive you can find something about this on youtube.com Run from the cure.www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-5-2011 by gloomyblue707 because: found the link to Run from the cure.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Leave it to Canada, eh

This could really be the best news I've heard, well, ever.
I've long been part of the school of thought that the only reason you aren't seeing more cures and only treatments is just pure big pharma profiteering.
For my part, I am sending your information to my local news stations and paper, if it's real and it works, it's going to take a strong movement to get it past the blocking big pharma is going to do.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Brutal. Could an average person get their hands on this through a doctor prescription or even the blck market
?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You know Hemp Oil cures cancer aswell.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gloomyblue707

Oh.. it's been mention lol

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
doesn't surprise me at all

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by STONEcoleD

Probably, but I wouldn't advise it. Long term use has been shown to increase risk of liver cancer in mice and could also be responsible for neuropathy

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTots

I've long been part of the school of thought that the only reason you aren't seeing more cures and only treatments is just pure big pharma profiteering.

Well then, you'd be wrong in that assumption

For my part, I am sending your information to my local news stations and paper, if it's real and it works, it's going to take a strong movement to get it past the blocking big pharma is going to do.

As countless other people have mentioned in this thread it has been referenced ~220 times and is currently being researched independently, so there is no 'big pharma' stopping its research

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
cool post

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Canadian researchers find a simple cure for cancer, but major pharmaceutical companies are not interested.

Suprise, Suprise!

Researchers at the University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada have cured cancer last week, yet there is a little ripple in the news or in TV. It is a simple technique using very basic drug. The method employs dichloroacetate, which is currently used to treat metabolic disorders. So, there is no concern of side effects or about their long term effects.

This drug doesn’t require a patent, so anyone can employ it widely and cheaply compared to the costly cancer drugs produced by major pharmaceutical companies.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b347a0ef8af3.jpg[/atsimg]

Pharmaceutical companies are not investing in this research because DCA method cannot be patented, without a patent they can’t make money, like they are doing now with their AIDS Patent.

This is typical of the way things work in our world. The advancements that are going to further us as a human race are being suppressed in order to line the pockets of the already rich. These are the same people that lobby our representation in congress to create laws that allow them to act without real checks and balances.

I realize this article is somewhat sensationalized, but it still drives the point home and it infuriates me.

Source

Some additional DCA resources:
www.thedcasite.com...
Petition for DCA Clinical Trials in Canada

edit on 5/13/2011 by freakjive because: adding links

fox news has picked this story up, pal.......i would say good job.....but we are talking about faux news, here. hey, we all gotta start somewhere :

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Pardon, but isn't this old? Like, many years old? I'm certain I've seen this very topic pop up at least a few times over the years. There are even comments on the DCA page dated four years ago!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

When can I get some in America, does it work on skin cancer too?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

These sort of issues really piss me off, how are we ever going to get rid of these tossers that are dictating?! I'm all for the eden project, no money no politics and a whole new way of doing things ie; human need and science = world peace instead of money and governments = world domination.

edit on 20-5-2011 by rukus23 because: corrected a spelling mistake and added a bit more to it

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join