It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soundcloud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Is there any chance we can get an embed option like the youtube & google video embed tabs for soundcloud to directly embed the soundcloud files to play in the post instead of having to click to go offsite ?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

clouds made of sound?! preposterous! where is the evidence!?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
height="360" width="100%"> allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" "http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Fplaylists%2F660254" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> 2011 by Hardy White the Original

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HardyWhite

Yup. It doesn't work!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

You should just look up in the sky, man, i mean, man, look behind those planes. Them trails done lasted forever!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Man I've had troubles with my sig even mentioning soundcloud so good luck getting a whole mp3 player on ats

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Man I've had troubles with my sig even mentioning soundcloud so good luck getting a whole mp3 player on ats

Maybe it was breaking the sig restriction rules or something ? Surely a link to music isn't against them ?

I really don't see the difference if the argument is having an mp3 player on site when we have video players on site, I mean a video player still plays sound just it has images too

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have a link to my soundcloud in my sig. Not sure it works though. Just checked , it does work.
edit on 20-5-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

top topics

join