It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Forum Should Be Closed Down !

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LBJ___Bush_Sr_Kild_JFK

NOPE!!!!

Your YouTube video (PLEASE, everyone....click on the links above to see the original post this reply is to, and see the YouTube video we are discussing).....

THAT video shows, in just the first FEW seconds, modern HIGH-Bypass turboFAN engines, and then jumps to the ill-conceived and FALSE claim that "normal" contrails are ALL "short-lived" (I paraphrase, of course).

THAT video is not telling the truth. Period.

This is typical of the sorts of videos, and text documents, spewed out by either "chem"-trail 'believers' who innocently spew the same crap they have been "taught" by other "chem"-trail believers....or the occasional actual SHILL who comes long to keep this HOAX going....(YOU know who you are, as you read this!!).

The fact is, the development of the HIGH-bypass turbofan engine, and its inclusion on more and more aircraft designs, including AIRLINERS and PRIVATE jets...and even more and more REGIONAL JETS too...the ones that are "commuters" (not the turboprops...although, they CAN also make contrails, sometimes...).....

Well....hose who have NO IDEA about aviation, nor science and meteorology?? Are destined to be ignorant, forever....until or UNLESS thy take time to learn.....

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

ETA - reading WWs post for info before further questions.

2nd.
edit on 14-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I have seen multiple reports of people that admitted they wer spraying someting in the air.including a former military guy that bacame a weatherman. He said it was forsome sort of climate control.

Also, the UN has has requested that nations stop implemening these climate control activities because it could end up for the worse, we do not know what kind of effects there will be on the long run.

Also, I believe Germany officially admitted that they were spraying stuff.

Of course the trails in the sky have become abundant.. Air traffic has multiplied again and again and again the last 50 years,

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Are you talking about a fake and bake?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

its a conspiracy site...

why should it be shut down?

because its too fringe?

because you think its a natural occurrence that planes sometimes leave behind natural condensation trails?

because you think its normal?

come on man... you need to recognize where you are posting before you rant on A CONSPIRACY FORUM!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by ProRipp

its a conspiracy site...

why should it be shut down?

because its too fringe?

because you think its a natural occurrence that planes sometimes leave behind natural condensation trails?

because you think its normal?

come on man... you need to recognize where you are posting before you rant on A CONSPIRACY FORUM!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

The points you make are very valid. The deniers are going to deny. The believers are going to believe.

But ask yourself this, have you seen any of those things you listed? The chemicals, hooked up to the plane, spraying out the back of it?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

translation - you are spitting your dummy out because " chemtrailers " cannot produce any actual evidence

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Government debunker's are as much a part of this site, as dog crap on your lawnmower wheel's, ever since A.T.S. hit a nerve with the ufo community, they have been here just somthing we have to deal with. they are not hard to pick out either ,they are your government's wast of taxpayer's money, there the one's who argue about being a man when you know it's a woman

edit on 14-5-2011 by ibegood2 because: I screwed up edit by Scot

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If we accept the idea that the Powers-That-Be are forcing commercial airlines to
deposit chemicals in the air and privately doing it with specially-altered acraft,
then we must assume the pilots don't know they're doing it.

Would you involve yourself in a programme that 'dumps' chemicals on innocent
people and possibly loved ones and relations?
If you refused, would you stay silent and watch as supposed dangerous sprays
were emitted from the skies onto your house and family?

What about the folk who work at airports...? Are they threatened and accept that
they must stay silent as they watch their kids sucking in possible lethal aerosol
particles?

Must we assume that there's a guy somewhere who takes out the trash at the
private airstrips, that has seen these sinister clandestine activities -but never
added everything together to work out why the weather is different than years
ago or his grand-child is sick all the time?

Here in the real world, the grown-ups wouldn't allow this, would they?
Unless they agree that the substances aren't harmful to their wives/husbands
and kids.
Then why keep it hush-hush?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ibegood2

This may be true, but there folk like myself who struggle with the
common sense of it all.
Anyway, if I was on the (whichever country) Government pay-roll, I guess
I wouldn't say so!

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ive trusted my eyes for 48 years !
In that time they have helped me to avoid walikng into walls, stepping in dogsh!t, and to avoid crashing my car !
I saw a good friend of mine the other day, he had shaved off his beard and cut his hair, and guess what ?
I RECOGNISED him !
I trust my eyes !

Peace

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

My friend you maybe haven't read all my posts !
This thread was actually calling for a halt to hostilities in this forum
which drags every chemtrail/contrail thread into thegutter !

Peace

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
So the actual altitude for 2 aircraft reporting the same altitude could be quite different. For a good comparison of two aircraft, they would need to be following the same constant isotherm.

I think the question was about planes at the same approx place and time though, so they are pretty much going to be at the same altitude if reporting the same altitude when in approximately the same place. Otherwise planes would be crashing into each other all over the place.

Is it "isotherm" for a line of constant pressure? Wikipedia suggests "isostere"
en.wikipedia.org...

No, a line of constant pressure is an isobar, fro"bars". And when you say same "altitude, do you mean pressure altitude, altitude MSL, altitude AGL or absolute altitude?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Also, I believe Germany officially admitted that they were spraying stuff.

No, Germany admitted that during a NATO exercise over Belgium, anti-radar chaff was deployed

Other comments made by various people have likewise been deliberately misconstrued or misquoted out of context. The UN and many others have urged we should not undertake any suggested geoengineering projects - such as the spraying of sulphur aerosols into the stratosphere - until we are absolutely sure of what we're doing. At present, there are stronger arguments against such activities than for them.

Of course we do do some spraying. Crop dusting for example. And cloud seeding (usually from aircraft in the USA, though in Asia they tend more often to use rockets)

The one interesting thing is that no-one had ever come across any form of high level spraying that could in any way be visible from the ground, unless it somehow replicated the effects of jet exhausts in cold, humid air.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DISINFO ALERT

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Promion

What is being found i snow on mountain tops around the world , and in the most documented case which is Mt Shasta california is FREE PARTICILOID METALIC ALLUMINIUM !!!

I have no doubt that all sorts of pollutants will be found in snow cover all over the world - around the N Hemisphere in particular. You only have to look at how far the Asian Brown Cloud spreads. If I found anything on Mt Shasta I might well look in the direction of a Chinese factory or industrial plant for a likely source.

Meanwhile I found some snails in my garden. The day before a plane flew over. The snails must have been dropped by the plane, mustn't they?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
This is why I think this whole geoengineering / chemtrail forum should be shut down !

It’s become nothing more than a killzone for the deniers to, assassinate character, belittle and ridicule the people who believe that this phenomenon is real, and are genuinely concerned at the ramifications and effects (if any) on the health of the population !

Any amount of evidence though will be enough for those who chose to deny !

If you took a tank of the stuff they are spraying round and put it down in front of them it wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to see where you got it from !

That wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to see it connected up to the nozzle on the plane !

That wouldn’t be enough !

They would want to ride on the plane and see the valve open and see the crap come out the back !

And even then, they would probably find some other excuse to deny it !

All I know is, (and this is only my OPINION), I have lived on this earth for the best part of 50 yrs and for the first thirty or so of those years, I basked and tanned under clear blue skies fishing, in summer, some whispy clouds now and then, you remember the ones ? Like little light meringues floating along, maybe a plane or two, with a little white tail behind it, there one minute gone the next...........oh happy days............. !

Not under some Burberry/Tartan checkered criss-cross patterned bulls**t clouds that spread from one horizon to the next that I have to put up with today !
I BELIEVE my eyes !
Dont be so negative and play their role, this is exactly what they want you to think and im sure your better then that. The people (robots) who deny this evidence need to be taken out of their positions and held trial for their lack of common sense of being a robot NWO worm.
But dont feed into their deception and manipulation, they got you right where they want you. dumb down... Be stearn, be strong, know that this will be a dagger in their plans to depopulate. REALLY?

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by ignorant_ape

My friend you maybe haven't read all my posts !
This thread was actually calling for a halt to hostilities in this forum
which drags every chemtrail/contrail thread into the gutter !

Peace

Getting back to the topic of the original poster. Mainly that the believers are treated badly by debunkers. Let's see what the debunkers have had to deal with on this very thread. This is not "hostilities?":

from a cocky debunking jackas$

The chemtrail conspiracy comes complete with people paid to sit on their computers and debunk them

....sounds very similar to a Troll

OP is rightly complaining that these people/shills are basically getting away with gang stalking/

denial wingnuts

You must be a disinfo dude...

Dont feed the trolls

Debunkers? perhaps they should be put in the same category as the 'Flat Earthers' = More to be pitied than scolded

even though sockpuppets and trolls

to toss you bunktoids a bone

some of you are part of the military sockpuppets

idiots and a number of government agents who pose as civilians and have tactics that others have pointed ou

you repeat things a billion times and are emotionally and intellectually constipated

the site is rampant with government agents demonizing anybody

to try and spoonfeed trolls and those who seem to have some obstructionist objective

So don't worry too much about those silly bunktoid toadies

if you were a government agent

sockpuppets employed by our military

This post isn't for the bunktoid brigade, I know unless you were spoon fed by someone

the gov spends million to employ professional government mouth pieces.

Also most of the denier type people I have met in real life where simple minded and upon visual profiling of said deniers they would appear to look as if they where mentally challenged.

a good deal of the deniers would also be lunatic like believers in an earlier age

Either you are a pure shill

Government debunker's are as much a part of this site

We called you, "chemmies", "chemtrail believers," "chemtrailers", etc. Someone took exception at the "chemtrailers" label.
Well, I take exception at everything debunkers have been called or described. I'm not any of those thing. Neither are the other debunkers I have met. It's name-calling and lies.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Promion

Do you realise how much aluminium is released by factories/mines/etc in the USA?

We're talking millions of pounds a year.

You don't need planes spraying this stuff when it's legally spread everywhere anyway...

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join