It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbi: Obama's brother to press for spy's release

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Hi friends, (Mods, feel free to move this thread-as you see fit)

Spokesman Avi Blumenthal said Wednesday that Metzger met with Mark Ndesandjo last week during a hushed visit to Israel. Blumenthal said Ndesandjo, who was born to a Jewish mother, was visiting Israel to "discover his roots."

Was Obama's mother Jewish too? For; if the two were sired by "OBAMA" what's with the name I can't even pronounce?

What's more at play? What's his background? Did he discover his roots, and why a hushed visit?

I feel the dunce cap being placed upon my knuckle-head...it doesn't seem to warrant a breaking news type thread to me. As it is dated May 11, 2011.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I realize there's alot going on in the world right now and this doesn't seem to merit much attention.

So with that said, I shall link to this thread in my signature.

And bid you all a good one.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Can we have a link please??

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Sorry about that, and now I can't find the article I sourced (failed to source).

This is running up to bite me in the butt...or not.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I suppose it wouldn't make any difference if the story came from Al-Jazeera? Oh, heck with it all together!

I'm scratching my head how a bookmark link I know I had, seems to have been exterminated not just from my OP here (providing I did post the link?) but also in my bookmarks??? From now on, I'm going to screen-grab all that crap...

Mods; if I screengrab articles and insert as a photo, then source it to it's link, would that be an acceptable practice?
Add my own personal perspective, you know, less typing? Two of my fingers get no help from the others...oh phoey.

I guess it doesn't matter that I had originally found the 'mystery' link on the "Crowdsourcing"page.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hmm.

Here's a reprint Ya-hoo

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
I suppose it wouldn't make any difference if the story came from Al-Jazeera?

Let's see .... Al-Jazeera claiming Obama is half Jewish or has half Jewish relatives and that his family is in cahoots with Israel? Um ... yep .... I'd say the source makes a difference and I'd like some backup on it from at least one other source. (and I don't mean from the Hamas-Network ....
)
edit on 6/22/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Was Obama's mother Jewish too?

No. According to Barack Obama, his mother's parents were nonpracticing Baptists and Methodists, and she was skeptical and secular.

For; if the two were sired by "OBAMA" what's with the name I can't even pronounce?

Mark Ndesandjo's full name is Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo, the final name apparently derived from his mother's surname, Nidesand.

What's more at play? What's his background?

Look here.

new topics

top topics

join