It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you name a single absolute lie from the TV news media?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

wow...that rings so true for me. There are those that really do love to be the "secret few" who hold the real truth,and take great pleasure in antagonizing those who search for it. (my instincts usually can sense them)

So sad, but so true

It's not suprising that what we get is manipulating lies on TV news ,considering the illuminati own and control MSM. Its like a big chess game, and they hold all the key players, and the rest of us are just the pawns.
edit on 13-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by lifttheveil
I think this fake footage from CNN is enough to confirm to anyone that they are full of stinking BS

You sir, have just blown my mind. Just, wow. This reminded me of a bad SnL skit. Terrible acting, cheap sets, & the skit just keeps going and going and going

My favorite part is when they don the gas mask & helmet, then hitting the deck. Shouldn't CNN be brought up on charges? Oh wait, I'm sorry, they & gov have free reign. I wanna fight that entire cast and crew who reported this! Where can I find the pedo with stach'?

They did a fantasic job of creating fear by playing that siren. The sound itself creates an illusion of panic. I couldn't wait for the video to end, but I had to watch the whole thing!
edit on 11-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Yeah that footage is really something isn't is? How anyone can take CNN seriously after seeing that is beyond me. And to think, people swallowed it at the time, shows how gullable we are to the MSM

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join