It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-headed baby born in China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So how does this work with the One Child per Family policy in China?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I remember watching that video.
I was trying to get the perspective of having to coordinate 1 hand with 2 will of hers own. They say the hardest thing to do was cooking/chopping, cuting food. The chinese new born will probably get a visit from a TLC filming crew, they are all over this subject. Another example is the human spider 2 head, 4 arm and i dont remember how many legs.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

Wow now that's a really good question.

How would that work.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow great story.
I hope they are able to grow up and live normal lives, though it will be very difficult.
Best of luck to them and the parents.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by theUNKNOWNawaits
Wow great story.
I hope they are able to grow up and live normal lives, though it will be very difficult.
Best of luck to them and the parents.

Hopefully with the positive thoughts and hopes of so many people reading and watching the story, it might help in some way for exactly that to happen.

Thanks for posting.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by zookey

Wow now that's a really good question.

How would that work.

that "law" is not as tight as we think. There are many "exceptions"....birth defects being one, location being another.

it depends if the parents already have kids and where they live.

en.wikipedia.org...

The limit has been strongly enforced in urban areas, but the actual implementation varies from location to location.[14] In most rural areas, families are allowed to apply to have a second child if the first is a girl,[15] or has a physical disability, mental illness or mental retardation.[16] Second children are subject to birth spacing (usually 3 or 4 years). Additional children will result in large fines: families violating the policy are required to pay monetary penalties and might be denied bonuses at their workplace. Children born in overseas countries are not counted under the policy if they do not obtain Chinese citizenship. Chinese citizens returning from abroad can have a second child......

The one-child policy is now enforced at the provincial level, and enforcement varies; some provinces have relaxed the restrictions. Many provinces and cities, such as Henan[20] and Beijing, permit two "only child" parents to have two children. As early as 1987, official policy granted local officials the flexibility to make exceptions and allow second children in the case of "practical difficulties" (such as cases in which the father is a disabled serviceman) or when both parents are single children,[21] and some provinces had other exemptions worked into their policies as well.[22] Following the 2008 Sichuan earthquake, a new exception to the regulations was announced in Sichuan province for parents who had lost children in the earthquake.[23][24] Similar exceptions have previously been made for parents of severely disabled or deceased children.....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
People like this make the us realize the world is unpredictable! Best of luck to them, the hensel twins in America seem to be doing ok.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join