It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sum of all conspiracies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

Just like to put other thoughts down cause you have none yourself.

This is a straw man argument. It has nothing to do with the issue that you make up stuff and pretend that it is somehow connected to reality. That is the issue. You can pretend that there is some legitimacy to your notions, but they are obvious based on fallacies and mistakes.

You don't actually argue a point, but just make sure the other person is always on the back foot. A real debate isn't so forceful.

Again, you don't seem to understand that the issue boils down to you using fallacies and fantasies as the basis for your arguments. It might feel as if you are on the "back foot" or in a defensive position when you begin to realize the errors you are making.

I say- prove we cant change DNA.

The burden is on you. All you have to do is show one instance of this happening and the issue is over. You can't even find one instance of this? Why not? Is it because you made this up?

You think all evolution has been due to radiated mutations.
You don't think that a creature will to run faster slowly changes his DNA to allow it. Its all just Random mutations and Atoms and no god for you isnt it.

You are very mistaken about ow evolution works. It was once proposed by a person named LaMarck that a giraffe's neck is longer because the animal reaches. This idea is that the experiences of an animal change the animal. That was recognized as wrong a long time ago. LaMarckian evolution is one of the scientific theories of evolution that is no longer considered valid. Current evolutionary thought is that species evolve, not individuals. The evolution, or change is seen in the population of organisms over time.

Structure your replies with proof

That is what people are asking of you and you have provided nothing, jest anecdotal stories of having watched and misinterpreted a video or two.

I haven't seen one bit of proof to prove my hypothesis wrong.

I have pointed out huge glaring problems with your so-called hypothesis. What you are labeling a hypothesis is not actually one. It is a conjecture based on fallacies and fantasies.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Here are some of the glaring mistakes in the OP. I will repeat them since you are pretending that I have not pointed out huge errors in the OP.

1. Nibiru is a fairy tale made up by one person - Sitchin
2. The Mayan calendar makes NO predictions
3. Sitchin was emphatic that his fantasy planet was not coming in 2012
4. Others claimed it would come in 2003
5. Comet Elenin is unlikely to be visible to the unaided eye
6. Elenin is the name of the amateur astronomer who discovered the comet - he is not from NASA

1. Gravity studies restrict anything large out 70AU
2. Visual studies restrict anything large out 2100AU
3. Rapid pole shifts have never happened in Earth's history
4. The passing of other celestial objects does not cause large earthquakes
5. Read the article - it says might be as an explanation for a phenomena seen on Earth. This is a rather speculative issue that has been discussed for a few years

You made the following claim. Did you look up the word apophenia? I bet you skipped over that. It means that you are seeing patterns where there are none. You are looking for symbols and metaphors in movies for whatever reason and think that movies are more than entertainment.

we get warnings of things by symbols and metaphors in movies.

Have you read Lord of Flies? It sums up your OP in a nutshell. The story has been told.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
A fairly pessimistic view of it all really.....How are you planning on acquiring one of these tickets to the alien ship?

Also if I were in control of the ship I wouldn't be taking Oprah with me.

If these are the same aliens that are exploiting all of us humans why would you even want to get on their ship

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by REalBEL

So let me get this right. You think you are really smart and everyone with a different viewpoint or those with the immense evidence behind them are morons. Isn't it true that those that toss out snide commentaries such as yours are in fact just awash in their own ignorance? Isn't it true that this is weird to go on the offense before stating your claims? It is.

So your claim is simply that people were helped my aliens. Any proof of this hypothesis as you call it. Actually, this is a conjecture. You brought no evidence to the table other than some very questionable videos.

Then there is the alien/human hybrid claim. Really? Can anyone show the DNA that is alien? Can anyone point to DNA that is not from this world?

Here are some bad mistakes all placed in one pile.

Nibiru is a large planet that passes close to earth every 4000/5000 years something like that.
It may be what the Mayans calendar predicts. On that note, the Mayans say they were taught their knowledge of the stars from beings that were unlike them. The mothers used to bind the heads of the children so their heads would grow like the others. Now they said 10 years ago this planet was coming in 2012 and others were like, well wouldn't we see it. Well around August NASA tells us we will see something in the sky but it is not Nibiru. Search "Comet ELENIN. The story of how it got its name I heard was fake, and it is due to be at its closest on Sep 11 2011. ELE stands for Extinction level event too and is the name for the asteroid in the movie Armageddon.

4. Others claimed it wold come in 2003
6. Elenin is the name of the amateur astronomer who discovered the comet - he is not from NASA

This planet is said to be enormous and could play with the earths poles creating epic earthquakes. The sun is also suppose to be reaching a very active stage. Some say the sun is just starting to emit new types of particles.

5. Read the article - it says might be as an explanation for a phenomena seen on Earth. This is a rather speculative issue that has been discussed for a few years

Now, I hypothesize that we get warnings of things by symbols and metaphors in movies.

Oh brother, you need to look up the word apophenia.

Could these new particles cause more of the earth to heat up causing more tectonic movement.

Good question, but if you look up the material on the change in decay rates you'd see that the change is extremely small. These changes have been going on for a long time.

Basically, you've selected a rather poor movie to suggest that it reports a means of destroying the world and you think aliens are going to swoop down and save everyone.

Ever read Lord of the Flies?

I read or heard somewhere that chimps, our closest relatives have 2 more chromosones than we.. us humans have.. just out of curiosity how would we loose chromosones over evolution it would seem like we should gain them

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

I read or heard somewhere that chimps, our closest relatives have 2 more chromosones than we.. us humans have.. just out of curiosity how would we loose chromosones over evolution it would seem like we should gain them

Evolution is not goal oriented. The process does not lead to more complexity. The genetic information that is passed forward is the information from those that survive.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Here are some of the glaring mistakes in the OP. I will repeat them since you are pretending that I have not pointed out huge errors in the OP.

4. Others claimed it would come in 2003

You made the following claim. Did you look up the word apophenia? I bet you skipped over that. It means that you are seeing patterns where there are none. You are looking for symbols and metaphors in movies for whatever reason and think that movies are more than entertainment.

we get warnings of things by symbols and metaphors in movies.

Have you read Lord of Flies? It sums up your OP in a nutshell. The story has been told.

1, More than one person talks about planet x, the 10th planet. In fact Nasa has admitted there may be more planets in our solar system - www.nasa.gov... No points for you
2.The Mayan Calendar has a start and an end. Therefore at the end it predicts it is the end of something and the beginning of another thing- No points for you
3.Wait until 2013 and we can be sure
4.Not many- I never heard of that.
5. It should be visible around August Buddy.
6. What the hell is this about. www.jpl.nasa.gov...
It seems the amateur astronomer was a fake story. Im not even sure if ELENIN is real, but it a story NASA is running with. It seems.

7. How do we know a rapid pole shift has never happened. Is it from "Scientists say no". I have read the poles are increasing their shift. Still very slow. Oh well, we will just have to wait and see. Thanks for your input

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by REalBEL

1, More than one person talks about planet x, the 10th planet. In fact Nasa has admitted there may be more planets in our solar system - www.nasa.gov... No points for you

So now you want to claim that any search for additional planets made by NASA is a search for Nibiru?

The link you posted to was in 2005. The discovery of this object was used to redefine the definition of planet and Pluto was lumped into a new category with the object in question. This has nothing to do with Sitchin's hoax.

2.The Mayan Calendar has a start and an end. Therefore at the end it predicts it is the end of something and the beginning of another thing- No points for you

Ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous. There are no predictions associated with the end of the long count. Negative marks for you.

3.Wait until 2013 and we can be sure

Again, we don't need to wait. Sitchin has his hoax planet arriving in 2180 or somewhere around that time.

4.Not many- I never heard of that.

With all of the hoaxes swirling around it is no wonder that you missed this claim.

5. It should be visible around August Buddy.

Again negative marks for you. Elenin is not expected to exceed mag 7.

6. What the hell is this about. www.jpl.nasa.gov...
It seems the amateur astronomer was a fake story. Im not even sure if ELENIN is real, but it a story NASA is running with. It seems.

What part of "he is not from NASA" do you not understand?

7. How do we know a rapid pole shift has never happened. Is it from "Scientists say no". I have read the poles are increasing their shift. Still very slow. Oh well, we will just have to wait and see. Thanks for your input

The only pole shift that has been well established happened 800Ma and took 15My to complete. It happened at a rate of 1m a year which is rapid considered that is 10x the speed plates move.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join