It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judas... with a Banana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I can't stand GAGA or anyone who can stand her... even this little chubs.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
When I was his age he wouldn't be caught dead singing and dancing like he does to a song like that...

I feel bad for kids now a days, they're very attracted to catchy tunes and that's what it's all about now. Never mind the content usually being incredibly superficial and shallow.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

wow obese and gay life is going to kick this kids ass hard. When i was his age i was listening to Pantera and guns roses but aww that was a different time when MTV actually played music videos except for Bevis and butthead and youtube hadn't been created to ruin people lifes yet
edit on 9-5-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

I agree, I asked a friend from my school to why he listens to lady gaga and he said.
"Because her songs are catchy"...well some people just want to dance and not listen to the content.
Thats why dub-step is becoming so mainstream now.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Think we should cut the kid a break. At least he is not out torturing small animals and I'll bet he doesn't ever bring a gun into school or bully his classmates. His moms makeup bag is not going to hurt anyone either so let him be gay if he wants to be. I don't oppress people based on inconsequential meaningless crap and don't think others should either. If Westboro Baptist gets to sing I think I can stand the Gaga.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Why cant i help laughing when i see this kid singing into a banana? symbolism maybe? the fact that hes fat and signing into a banana maybe? what is it?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

Yeah, a previous co-worker of mine was nuts about lady gaga which surprised me since she was a quiet, conservative catholic (that should have been a sign though). Apparently she liked going to clubs and dancing (which again blew my mind, lol) and she loved dancing to lady gaga.

The catcy tunes are what makes the content stick wether the person is aware of it or not. Your sub conscious at least knows all the content, if someone were to try and convey a message this would certainly be a good way to do it. Most these lyrics, wether they effect the person or not, are being engrained into our kids (and adults) minds.

We all know lady gaga is a proponent of merging the sexes (promiscuity, gay / lesbian / bi (anything other then straight and married), sexual identification by "what you feel"), wether or not someone believes that to be a good or bad thing aside. Her lyrics as a culmination lead more toward sexual "issues" as you could say under the guise of catchy dance tunes.

*edit* My concern is the fact younger and younger children are worrying about wether they're gay or straight. This shouldn't even be on their mind at such an age. Example, my friends 12 year old sister now thinks that she's a lesbian even though from what I know hasn't had sex (at least shouldn't have!). Isn't 12 a little younge to jump the gun and say you're gay? We all know around that age children get really rebelious too and will do almost anything to defy their parents. I dunno, it just seems as a whole the entire sexual identity issue is being brought to kids attention entirely too eairly.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Artanis667 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow I'd really like to punch this kid in his vagina.
edit on 9-5-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I dont know whether to laugh or to cry.
Either way, this song in general gives me the creeps. I've heard it a few times now on and every time it gives me this weird chill, like, something is not right with that lady or her music...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
I dont know whether to laugh or to cry.
Either way, this song in general gives me the creeps. I've heard it a few times now on and every time it gives me this weird chill, like, something is not right with that lady or her music...
I agree with you i got a chill thinking this kid has no clue what the meaning of this song is saying

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Think we should cut the kid a break. At least he is not out torturing small animals and I'll bet he doesn't ever bring a gun into school or bully his classmates. His moms makeup bag is not going to hurt anyone either so let him be gay if he wants to be. I don't oppress people based on inconsequential meaningless crap and don't think others should either. If Westboro Baptist gets to sing I think I can stand the Gaga.

Just wait...
Woman Allegedly Kills Cat For Lady Gaga Concert Outfit

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Well he rubs himself inappropriatly several times, and sings "Sex ..with you" something...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

Why cant i help laughing when i see this kid singing into a banana? symbolism maybe? the fact that hes fat and signing into a banana maybe? what is it?

Eat the mic, and sing into banana...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OMG, there is more!!

There is an old banana and that one song about Satan by Gaga...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

I checked out some of the comments on youtube...and apparently gaga is touched by his video and finds it amazing or some #...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I prefer the T shirt in the second video

top topics

join