It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spoiler ** Unlocking Fringe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
First off, I've posted this in General Conspiracies for obvious reasons. The Fringe episode this week made me sick to my stomach with the amount of references to specific real events that happened this week - hence the parallel universe theme of the whole show. Each week different characters portray real people in the same week's news events.

1. Terrorist attack on September 11, 2021. We were just warned this week of a possible anniversary attack.

2. Olivia Dunham executed with a shot in the head and set adrift in the sea, warrior style.

3. Dr. Bishop is released from cold storage and brought back into service to "save" the world.

4. Dr. Bishop has a clone of himself in the same program, where they meet face to face. (OBL was shown watching himself on TV).

5. Agent Broyles with one blue eye is half black, half white (Barak Obama). He argues bringing Dr. Bishop out of cold storage for the sake of harming his reelection.

6. Peter Bishop is the last Pope (the Anti-Christ), savior of both worlds as prophesied in the program.

In this week's episode I noticed a telling message of "remorse" by TPTB for September 11th. And that they plan on undoing this through Peter Bishop - by eliminating him from history. Keep in mind that this week's episode was filmed prior to the events of this week. How would they have nailed all of these events in one program?

Peter Bishop is the last Pope of St. Malachy's prophecy.

edit on 8-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

1. Terrorist attack on September 11, 2021. We were just warned this week of a possible anniversary attack.

The September 11, 2021 date is the dedication date of the Freedom Tower, not the attack.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Thanks for the clarification. You're absolutely right - so I won't bother fixing it since you've mentioned it. But it reiterates the overall theme of remorse for 9/11 by TPTB that I have already mentioned.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Ehhhh, I like the show, and apparently alot of folks figured out they did this season as well.
Which is a great thing as they have set up the show for another season.
And where else can you see geeky hot chicks with guns???!!

I think the show could be good for the Conspiracy community, it is introducing alot of the sheep to conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The Statue of Liberty is regarded by the Order as a statue of Satan, who set mankind free at the Garden of Eden. You can do you're own research on that one.

It is fitting that in the Season Finale, Armageddon is averted and the worshipers are at the foot of the Statue of Liberty.

'You were right, they don't remember Peter.'

'How could they. He never existed. He served his purpose.'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca277a28f552.jpg[/atsimg]

The whole program can be watched here: Fringe - The Day We Died

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
GAH!!!! I Tivo'd this, and hadn't watched it yet! Dang, shouldn't have read this thread.
Could you edit the title and add "Spoiler Alert" or something? Just in case?

I will, however, keep your ideas in mind when I watch it.

Thanks!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
All you guys watch the show but you never join in the discussion here! Link

I don't really understand all of the analogies you are making but I confess to not being well-versed in very many conspiracy theories. Of all the shows on TV, I guess one filled with mysteries and hidden messages such as "Fringe" would make the most sense for some kind of conspiracy, but it would seem kind of wasted since it is not a highly popular show (even though it is my favorite). If anything I'd say the miraculous sudden renewal it received is worthy of conspiracy talk!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Thanks. I thought about posting this in Television. But considering what aired this week, the coincidences merited a real possibility that one more more of the writers are "in the know".

This week's code word is no less ambiguous, "No More". After TPTB's purpose is obtained, there will be 'no more' 9/11's, "He served his purpose." Let's not forget that the organization at forefront of the popular 9/11 conspiracies is the CIA (the Vatican). There is a connection here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I think the show could be good for the Conspiracy community, it is introducing alot of the sheep to conspiracy theory.

Yeah... the parallel universes are coming together in one room where the sheep are seeing their protagonist.

Considering where the show ended, they aren't expecting to be around for another season.

top topics

join