It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Death 4/28/11 ... Another Proof! You Decide!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
MODS, please move my thread to the conspiracy forum, my bad. Thank you..

I was very intrigued by the other post (Here) on Osama bin Laden's death being 4/28/11 and how the other user saw it on the ticker on FoxNews and tweeted about it. I decided to search the net for any relevant info, and VIOLA!!

There was something on another site (AFP) talking about stock market after Osama's death, dated 4/28/11.... unless they made a mistake in the date, then, you be the judge... It looks like a typo...

Here you go:

French and German shares firm on Bin Laden death (AFP) – Apr 28, 2011 PARIS — French and German shares firmed on Monday in the light of Osama bin Laden's killing and the possible effects on reducing instability in the world, notably in the Middle East, traders said. The markets in London were closed for a bank holiday.

SITE

If you google "French and German shares firm on Bin Laden death", all the dates show up as May 2, 2011.
Here is the same Yahoo article for example:
Yahoo

edit on 5/7/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/5/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
this article was posted on the other thread a while back i read it at the time but not sure if it waas necessarily written on 28/4

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Not sure this proves anything but the "Properties" of the document show it was created 5/7/2011
A lot of news sources may update their standard time and date to "now", which for me is 5/7/2011. I don't know any other way to check.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This blew me away in the other thread. Glad you posted it as a separate thread, especially since we've been led by the White House to believe the mission and killing went down on Monday, May 2, at 1:30 a.m. local time in Pakistan.

We need to nail this down once and for all.

Many,many people heard on news broadcasts that he was killed a week before and about DNA. This seems to corroborate these reports.

If it's real and the date is not somehow messed up, which it doesn't appear to be, we have to now check a few other things.

Weren't both April 25 and May 1 bank holidays in Europe? So that doesn't clear a lot up.

Next question...is there anything else in this article that nails it down to being the week of April 25 rather than the week of May 2?

I'm going to check...you all please check too.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I posted this on the other thread as well - it is clear from the content that the article was written on or after Monday (5/2). The date is wrong.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Here is the same article with the correct date - its not talking about the Bank Holiday on April 25th, its talking about the one on May 2nd.

link

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I posted this on the other thread on this topic as well.

I have one other thing to add to this. I was watching Fox & Friends on a Monday morning and only after seeing this thread did I check the calendar and notice it was on the 25th.

At the very end of the show right before they rolled the credits, Steve Doocy made a real quick comment off-topic from what was being talked about. "Beelzebub" is what he said, the credits rolled instantly after he said that. I found it strange for him to say that and have been wondering what it was about until now.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I posted this on the other thread as well - it is clear from the content that the article was written on or after Monday (5/2). The date is wrong.

That's great. Give me the link, I will add it on top.
I found this by myself

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

Not sure this proves anything but the "Properties" of the document show it was created 5/7/2011
A lot of news sources may update their standard time and date to "now", which for me is 5/7/2011. I don't know any other way to check.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

thats just the properties of the html document in your cache i think whenever you open that dialogue it would show the date you are viewing it

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Here is the same article with the correct date - its not talking about the Bank Holiday on April 25th, its talking about the one on May 2nd.

link

This information is included in my OP on the bottom under the picture. Please see.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Okay. I'm back. I found this same report, almost word for word with this phrase, '"As bad as it is to rejoice in anyone's death, the close of this chapter will bring a feeling of relief to the markets, potentially reduce inherent risk costs to oil, and give the market -- and us all -- some closure," he said." in 1,620 results. And all of them are dated May 2-6, 2011. Click here...

I think AFP's date might be off? I believe I've seen it happen before with them.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
So can we close this thread then? Its clear the content which is easily verifiable refers to May 2nd which is after the announcement. No conspiracy on this article.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I think this might clear this up. The article says the date of the article was a bank holiday, in London.

www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk...

April 28 was not a bank holiday in London, however, May 2 was.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WTFover
I think this might clear this up. The article says the date of the article was a bank holiday, in London.

www.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk...

April 28 was not a bank holiday in London, however, May 2 was.

Didn't they declare April 29 a bank holiday due to the wedding?

Prince William and Kate Middleton are to marry at Westminster Abbey on April 29, 2011, which has been declared a bank holiday in celebration.

Sourc e

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fury1984

That may be, but that would be the day after the article, so it is irrelevant.

new topics

top topics

join