It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant figure out how to upload avatar background?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Can someone please break it down for me step by step? Thank you

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Use the Search function, type in "how to avatar background image" (without quotes), & you should be able to find all the info you need in the results.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Go to tools, profile, upload a picture then it gives you link use that in your profile page where it asks you for link after uploading piture to your albulm

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzCory

Use the Search function, type in "how to avatar background image" (without quotes), & you should be able to find all the info you need in the results.

Done that, no help. Some talks about ATS store. Others just say ATS Media.
If I upload an image to my ATS pictures, the image doesn't show up as background. To upload something into the 'Media' category, I cannot get past Step 1.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Go to tools, profile, upload a picture then it gives you link use that in your profile page where it asks you for link after uploading piture to your albulm

I did ... it's not showing up when I paste the URL...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Don't paste the entire URL, only the last part. I.e.: I use this as my background: "/member/3a3f5112d1bc.jpg"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Don't paste the entire URL, only the last part. I.e.: I use this as my background: "/member/3a3f5112d1bc.jpg"

Yep. I got it! It actually explains it after you upload an image, it gives you options to upload your image as avatar, background or embed it on ATS.

Thanks!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Might I say awesome avatar and worth the effort to put up. Good job if you ever need help I am doing tons of research so by computer alot and figured since I can't get into heaven for being honest maybe I can get on the tech support staff.

Don't want to burn.

Good deeds are good.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Don't paste the entire URL, only the last part. I.e.: I use this as my background: "/member/3a3f5112d1bc.jpg" [
/quote]

What are the correct measurments how wide can it be and how long to me
it looks as if you could have a 2 inch by 10 inch long background if so you can create your own in Paint is what someone told me

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Might I say awesome avatar and worth the effort to put up. Good job if you ever need help I am doing tons of research so by computer alot and figured since I can't get into heaven for being honest maybe I can get on the tech support staff.

Don't want to burn.

Good deeds are good.

Thanks
Deed are nothing without faith, and faith is nothing without deeds.

new topics

top topics

join