It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rights abuses by U.S. grounds for denying extradition, court rules

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Incredibly Pakistan is one huge arms Bazaar. You could get all those things openly and readily and a whole lot more at the stahls in many of the Bazaars there.

Most of them are destined for use in some kind of conflict, unless you are one of those fun loving people who likes to put claymores next to your yard gnome, and use hand grenades as paper weights.

Two important issues remain, who appointed the US as international policeman, and what if any real oversight, laws and recourses exist to protect people all over the world of arbitrary unilatteral actions that impinge upon their own national rights and sovereignty.

Meanwhile we as a nation remain the biggest arms dealer in the world.

Perhaps we just don't like the competition?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Two important issues remain, who appointed the US as international policeman, and what if any real oversight, laws and recourses exist to protect people all over the world of arbitrary unilatteral actions that impinge upon their own national rights and sovereignty.

I don't see how they can so easily get someone incarcerated by offering exuberant amounts of money without any oversight there either To think that there are people working on our behalf that hand out our resources so readily is staggering. This is only one instance that we know of too.

This is how the detainees in Guantanamo determine their own little societal order. How much did they pay for you, 500,000? Hah that's nothing, they paid 1.5 million for me.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Let's take a different look at this. That's why we're here right?

Is this going to turn and kick Canada in the Ass?

Is this going to be used as justification for enhanced US border Nazis? Will this be used to show how Canada needs the US Military on our streets, in our waters?

I mean after all, if Canada won't do the job that the US demands in the propaganda war on terror, will this be used by Obama to justify to the World why the US needs to swallow Canada and eventually Mexico?

Now that Harper is buddying up to Obama, was this a plan all along and we are seeing only the precursor to the NAU?

Maybe it's just me but I smell a rat.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

That's a good question and hard to say, the truth is though that the global elite would like to consolidate nations and eventually have a one world government.

Much of what these endless wars are about is putting nations reluctant to adhere to the constructs and constricts of the international banking cartel and other multi-national corporations.

It very much is about imposing similiar rules, similiar constructs on everyone, often in a violent process where we here especially in the United States are led to believe that people herding goats, or living in tents, secretly want condos, and Wal-Marts and cell phones and cable TV, and we are just helping them out by killing everyone there who might not.

What this article displays is that there is still some real debate about what those rules are going to be.

Is it an elaborate game of good cop, bad cop?

Hard to say, but ultimately we still keep suffering from a mind set where the masses are all to inclined to give up without a fight, and prepared to believe a small handful amongst us really can and are going to decide for the rest of us.

That really is only happening because we allow it.

Whether that's from distraction, appathy, foolishness, cowardice or stupidity, is hard to say and likely varies from person to person.

Still ultimately we have handed the world to a handful of despots primarily by default and abdication as we look for those same despots to protect us from them.

Sometimes they will, and sometimes they won't.

Ultimately though we had better start thinking about protecting ourselves.

Thanks for joining in.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Thank you,

IMO, Consolidation is a nice word for a slow annexation of an entire Continent.

I believe we are going to see more disagreements and tensions between Canada and the US concerning lackluster border security issues in the future. The Plan? People crying out to be saved from whatever new Bogeyman is going to be produced.

This will be the groundwork for the NAU and its big brother, the NWO. It starts here.

I mentioned in a few other threads before that this would happen. The terrorist threat levels will be raised in and around the border.

The entire OBL issue is going to bleed into Canada. It's the next step in the planned annexation and has already begun just days after the death announcement.

I started a thread here but a little 'glitch' scooted it off the front page so no one got to see it before it disappeared.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In a nutshell, threats made in Korea leading back to Canada will have people taking notice. This was a few days after OBL.

I believe in the next few weeks we are going to see more and more news with the 2 words, Canada and Terrorist, tied together in the same statements just to start the ball rolling and to allow the connection to sink into the subconscious mind of not only the US but Canadian Citizens as well.

Soon, the very mention of Canada will relate to Terrorism and behold! US to the rescue.

Anyway, I know it may be way out there, but we are now living in a way out there World.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Another excellent post my friend, and some good food for thought.

Ultimately the people on both sides of the border will need a pretext to sell a merger.

In Mexico it will be the violent narcotic gangs and the corruption and mayhem that competition for narco dollars and markets create.

In Canada it very well could be their 'laxadiasical' attitude when it comes to security against 'terrorist' threats and the war on terror.

We know as always they try to manipulate events to make us want what they want and believe it's our own idea and they are just acting on a reflection of that.

Good glimpses into the mindset of the real enemy.

Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
As "sovereign" nations continue to have their "sovereignty" diminished by the Central Bank Cartel, it gives them pleasure to exercise their "sovereignty" at every possible chance.

In this case, I agree we could be getting to Step 1 of the NAU.

Step 1 would be the "consolidation" of Canada and the U.S. probably for "security" (against terrorism) and economic reasons. Canada has mucho oil ... Yes?

Step 2 brings Mexico in. Mexico has a lot of oil ... Yes?

Step 3 possibly brings in at least some of Central America.

after all, SOMEBODY needs to secure Baffin Island (rumor has it there is a secret Al-Qaeda base there). !!

false flags in both nations will convince the populace and solidify the sympathies and enhance the "stockholm effects".

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Just a little levity:

Glenn Beck or Alex Jones?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

yay Canada

now lets just hope he isnt a real terrorist lol

FnS for the OP always great to see some epic Canadian news

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

yay Canada

now lets just hope he isnt a real terrorist lol

FnS for the OP always great to see some epic Canadian news

It is good to see our neighbors to the North in the headlines in this kind of way.

Hopefully they will prove to be something we cal all look up too.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

It is good to see our neighbors to the North in the headlines in this kind of way.

Hopefully they will prove to be something we can all look up too.

How can you NOT look up? That's where we are!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Another thread that supports my theory:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Thats so sad. It makes me very upset. But what can we do? We dont live in a democracy anymore protesting just does not work. The political situation in the US (and else where im sure) Is ridiculous they both promise the same thing but never deliver sighhhhh

(just to be clear i dont support "terrorists" But i think every human has basic RIGHTS that should never be undermined)

/end rant

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I'm afraid American Government Policies are a laughing stock and very hypocritical to those outside of the US. Their Motto should be 'Don't do as I do - Do as I say.'

This is the way they are seen whether we like it or not.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Julian Asange will be clapping his hands - it's certainly one in his court. Exactly what he has claimed all along.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'm not trying to derail the thread but I want to mention the OBL story again as an example of rights abuse by USA.

There is a good write up of the arguments HERE

America justifies the action by saying it's acceptable to go to a foreign country and assasinate somebody from a different country because they are a member of a particular group with which they are at war with.

But if we turn that around you could say then that for example an Al Queda member is justisified in taking out anyone anywhere because they are American with whom they are at war with, which of course is exactly what they do.

Americas actions reduce it to the same level as terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join