It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Virgin Crys Tears of Blood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
First, is it blood? Second, if so, who's? And why isn't this just another scam? People have done this before.

Why doesn't anyone investigate? Why doesn't someone actually look at it. Not look, tears of blood, miracle, but look, is that a hole? Yes! Here a pipe, it leads all the way to this pump, pup connected to this, ha! Red food coloring!

But it won;t cause then they wouldn't make money off the saps and idiots. Hey, great idea! Come see the crying Mary! Just $25.00 to see it! Yes! Bye guys, I'm gonna go make tons of money off the idiots out there who believe in Mary and crap.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHA i once saw on t/v when they were talking about the 'blood crying' statues, they showed people from india or somewhere with little elephant statues that cried milk. they also showed some indian people with DIAMONDS coming out of their eyes!!! HA!

I live in FL and back in 1996 there was an auto-insurance building in Clearwater that had HUGE glass walls that formed a rainbow-ish image of the virgin mary..... it was made like that b/c of the sprinkler system, the reclaimed water stains were all over the glass all around the building, but people went CRAZY over it, and it is now a church and has been a church since 1997.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
First, Isis, your saying at the bottom is GREAT!!!!

Second, wow, the people where you live must be really stupid! Like the Italian who saw her face in a blue berry muffin or the mexicans who saw her face on the back of a billboard.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
THANX JAMES!! yeah back in 1997 it sparked a sort of 'trend' and people were seeing jesus and mary EVERYwhere!! this girl was also in the paper saying she saw Mother Teresa's face in her cinamon bun!!! HAHAHAHA
what losers...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join