It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phone issues???????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hey, this is strange, is anyone else experiencing phone issues right now?

WEIRD.

It keeps saying signal faded. or Signal Lost?
Even if I move around?

Says NO SERVICE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.

I have Verizon. And there are hellicopters far away in my area????
edit on 5/6/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Full phone service in UK, but we are having really bad weather on the south coast, it was 20degrees and sunny earlier in the afternoon, now it is overcast and thundery with rain.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We've had problems here in NC, calls dropped, texts coming 2-3 days LATER....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
We've had problems here in NC, calls dropped, texts coming 2-3 days LATER....

That's weird!!!!!!

It shows full bars, then when its about to connects goes to no bars and says call was dropped. Then back to full bars?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just posted from mine and it didn't show up. My sis in OH had hers change the language to Spanish the other night. It was on the desk next to her bed charging. Mondayish was on the nightstand the other night charging and the next morning the wallpaper had been changed. Someone else told me their language got changed almost a week ago.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by HomerinNC

Where in NC? I have Verizon and haven't run into that.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Haven't heard of any solar flares on the way, then again I haven't really been paying attention. What did Verizon say? I have T-Mobile and it seems to be working just fine.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

I'm in Stanly County, I have Boost, my buddy has AT&T

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by opal13
I just posted from mine and it didn't show up. My sis in OH had hers change the language to Spanish the other night. It was on the desk next to her bed charging. Mondayish was on the nightstand the other night charging and the next morning the wallpaper had been changed. Someone else told me their language got changed almost a week ago.

Verizon as well? or others?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by HomerinNC

I'm in Buncombe. Yes, Verizon.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by EternalThought

Verizon.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Haven't tried today, but yesterday (here in Atlanta metro) I kept losing signal over and over again pretty much all day. Even at home, where it always works. Very unusual for my phone and T-Mobile in my area. Also, voicemails are being delayed by up to three days this past week on all three of our phones. Some, however, make it through right away.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm in the UK. Yesterday when I used my phone it sounded clear as normal, but the receptionist said I was cracking up. I rang back a few minutes later (double checking the signal - it was full) and the same thing happened. Me, having a lack of patience hung up. I later tried another number and the same thing happened. I decided to ring my friend's mobile number, and my phone worked PERFECTLY. She said she had a similar problem, except it was her who could not hear who she was speaking to. Our mobiles connected fine. My only conclusion was maybe my phone was broken or couldn't connect to landline numbers, however I have since used the phone today and have had no problems. I haven't asked my friend as I thought nothing of it.
Anyone have this problem yesterday afternoon/ evening? Maybe a transmitter problem? Or local issue?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
They're coming to get you.. RUN AWAY !! RUN AWAY !!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Oh Noes!! Run for your life, the big bad NWO is on your tail now...

Seriously, probably just a network problem in your area. Did you call your cell provider and inquire if there were any outages or issues? Might be a better idea then jumping on ATS to see who else is having this issue.

Watch out for the aliens overhead there OP...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Phones working great around here.

new topics

top topics

join