It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Osama Bin Laden Wives in Pakistani Custody

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Three Osama Bin Laden Wives in Pakistani Custody

abcnews.go.com

Pakistani intelligence agents today are interrogating three women -- all wives of Osama bin Laden -- who were captured during the U.S.-led raid on Sunday.

The wives, including the youngest -- 29-year-old Yemeni Amal Ahmed Abdul Fatah -- were all living with bin Laden inside the compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

According to one of the women, bin Laden confined himself to two rooms in the house, including the bedroom where he was killed. He never left those rooms, she claims, for the five years he was hiding there.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This story reveals that three of Bin Ladens wives were inside his compound and that OBL had confined himselfs to just 2 rooms there for the past 5 years. This story offers up yet again conflicting testament to the happenings during the raid. Also this states OBL`s daughter that witnessed him die is 13 not 12...

The Razor wire above the walls was electrified.

Pakistan has ordered the US to reduce its troops to a bare minimum...

OBL`s Lair is also being considered for demolition...

New fears that materials left behind of the stealth helicopter may be headed for China...

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 6-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle

This story offers up yet again conflicting testament to the happenings during the raid.

What specifically are the conflicts?

One thing that comes to mind that I can contribute that seems to conflict with this story is that a CBS News story on 05/03/2011 recapping/rendering of the surveillance of the compound beforehand showed a tall man walking the compound daily "as if for exercise." Now whether they got that from the "official version" of the facts, made it up, or extrapolated from something else they read or heard, I don't know.

Here's the report. Go to 1:40 to see the part I'm referring to. A lot of it is pretty interesting. www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

Now this I know 100% sure is a load of BS. These are highly educated and professional women of whom OBL divorced quite some years ago and are practising professionals in Kuwait and other parts of the ME.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Now this I know 100% sure is a load of BS. These are highly educated and professional women of whom OBL divorced quite some years ago and are practising professionals in Kuwait and other parts of the ME.

I cant understand why people are still buying into the official raid story of the supposed bin laden look like

and they still keep changing the official raid story.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
THREE Wives?? awww crap no wonder he blew s*** up!!! Imagine all that moaning. "OSAMA WHY HAVEN'T YOU MOVED YOUR SHOES?!?" "yes dear...**checks label: Made in America** America will pay!!"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Osama captured alive and executed, claims 12-yr-old daughter Agencies | May 5, 2011, 02.00am IST

ISLAMABAD: Osama bin Laden was unarmed at the time of his killing and his 12-year-old daughter saw her father being shot dead, it was revealed on Wednesday, even as the exact circumstances of the al-Qaida chief's death remained unclear and the White House changed versions.

An Arabic TV station claimed the child had, in fact, said her father was taken prisoner and then shot, in an execution of sorts.

The girl is now in custody with a Yemeni wife of Osama's, an Inter-Services Intelligence ( ISI) official said. Up to 12 women and children who survived the US raid on their villa were now in custody, he said.

The child, reported to be 12 years old, "was the one who confirmed to us that Osama was dead and shot and taken away", said the official.

An Arabic television station went further, saying, "a source in Pakistani security quoted the daughter of Osama bin Laden that the leader of al-Qaida was not killed inside his house, but had been arrested and was killed later".

Four bodies were retrieved from the daring covert attack, including one of bin Laden's sons, said the official, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Up to three women and nine children, including the young Yemeni woman who was shot in the leg and a daughter of the Saudi-born mastermind, were in detention, he said.

"There are a lot of questions we want to ask them," another intelligence official said.

This is how the Times of India reported the story, visit the link to read the full article. timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

edit on 6-5-2011 by itscocobaby because: correction

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I've never heard that he divorced, but if he did, would it not be reasonable to think he might remarry over the years?

If he truly never left the house, let alone the 2 rooms for years on end, I believe it. If I was the most hated, wanted person on the face of the planet with billions of other humans memorizing my face, I'd stay locked away in my abode as well.
That said, I definitely don't feel sorry for him. Karma's wrath is not kind.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Frankly, I'm sure anyone who isn't paying close attention probably believes the official story is either "we got him" or whatever version they first or last heard, which will, the majority of the time, stay with them. Even people who are paying close attention are losing all the threads, particularly

My feeling, which I also posted in another thread, is that this administration has WAY too many spokespeople and people talking off the cuff, officially and unofficially for this to be anything other than a mess. Maybe they really should taken a cue from the Clinton-era administration as to how to handle official communications in a situation of this extreme nature...one spokesperson...whoever is best informed about the ENTIRE situation...be that the press secretary, someone from the DoD, someone from the state department, or what have you. This is all far too messy and far to confusing. If it's by design, well that's one thing, but if it's honestly the way they operate, wow.

One point to keep in mind here too is that this information is coming out of Pakistan, a country none to happy with us at the moment, as evidenced by recent news, and from the wives of a man who has just been killed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

An Arabic television station went further, saying, "a source in Pakistani security quoted the daughter of Osama bin Laden that the leader of al-Qaida was not killed inside his house, but had been arrested and was killed later".

Weird. That he was arrested, she might know. But how would she know that he was killed later? That would involve the assumption that he is really dead. And that would involve believing...
edit on 5/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think we should hear from the Seals they could have thier faces and voices distorted, I think it might help abit...

Of course footage of the raid would proove the best evidence and in about 15 days we should know for sure if thats going to happen or not.

OBL had four wives to my knowledge, only one of them did he divorce that I have read about...

Also his youngest wife who was in the room and shot in the leg went a long way to pointing out this was indeed OBL according to a seal statement...
edit on 6-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: took out extra words

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

What discrepancies do you see in this story? You may have missed my question?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I just cant help wondering

IF he wasnt already dead, and he was indeed in that compound...........AND if, like his 13 year old daughter said he was captured alive and dragged outside and shot............then maybe its possible they really didnt kill him. Maybe she heard, saw them shoot him, but maybe it was a non fatal shot for spectators.

Im not saying this IS the case, but this would be a reasonable alternate explanation for the unwillingness to show the death pics, it would explain why he of all the people shot in that house was dragged to the helicopter first and THEN shot, rather than being shot where he stood. And it would explain the need for them to get rid of the body pronto.

IF he really was in that compound May1-2, he might be in one of our secret prisons somewhere getting the snot tortured out of him.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Osama bin Laden was unarmed at the time of his killing and his 12-year-old daughter saw her father being shot dead,

An Arabic TV station claimed the child had, in fact, said her father was taken prisoner and then shot, in an execution of sorts.

"There are a lot of questions we want to ask them," another intelligence official said.

Wish I could be a fly on the wall when they talk to her..I'm not sure I buy any of this as I said on another thread, they (US) must have known where he was if he was still alive. His family was surely monitored as well the bank accounts. I'm not sure what's going on here..if these people were present, at some point I would love to hear their story. cheers coco

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

No I saw you asked but heres what I noticed...

I stated in my op he was inside the house and stayed in only 2 of the rooms for the past 5 years, he never went outside like we were told from the start, His Daughter is 13 not 12. The Razor wire was electrified, which could be what caused problems for the one chopper if it came in low over the wall and touched it. Which one of the pictures suggests as we see a portion of it hanging over the wall. And That 3 of his wives were in the compound not just one.
edit on 6-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: reworded

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I just cant help wondering

IF he wasnt already dead, and he was indeed in that compound...........AND if, like his 13 year old daughter said he was captured alive and dragged outside and shot............then maybe its possible they really didnt kill him. Maybe she heard, saw them shoot him, but maybe it was a non fatal shot for spectators.

Im not saying this IS the case, but this would be a reasonable alternate explanation for the unwillingness to show the death pics, it would explain why he of all the people shot in that house was dragged to the helicopter first and THEN shot, rather than being shot where he stood. And it would explain the need for them to get rid of the body pronto.

IF he really was in that compound May1-2, he might be in one of our secret prisons somewhere getting the snot tortured out of him.

I have been wondering this myself. In the British press it has been reported that they have recovered a 'treasure trove' of information from the compound. Maybe that information is coming from the horses mouth?

A lot of conflicting information is being bandied around so it is difficult to make sense of the supposed events. What I don't get (if it is true), is why he was executed if unarmed? Surely it would have been better to take him in and question/ try him like they did with Saddam Hussein? At least the decision to execute in retribution for the crimes he is responsible for would have seeming legal justification on the world stage.

At best the conflicting reports emerging are making the administration seem incompetent and bringing their actions into question. What could be the point in that?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
My feeling, which I also posted in another thread, is that this administration has WAY too many spokespeople and people talking off the cuff, officially and unofficially for this to be anything other than a mess. Maybe they really should taken a cue from the Clinton-era administration as to how to handle official communications in a situation of this extreme nature...one spokesperson...

This is spot on -- how many unnamed sources, aides, and high ranking WH officials have been quoted saying different things over the past week? It's absurd, and should have been avoided. Fog of war, as I was saying in another thread, pretty much dictates that there will be confusion for awhile, but that don't mean you have to make it public!
edit on 5/6/2011 by Pseudonaut because: less stupider

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
My feeling, which I also posted in another thread, is that this administration has WAY too many spokespeople and people talking off the cuff, officially and unofficially for this to be anything other than a mess. Maybe they really should taken a cue from the Clinton-era administration as to how to handle official communications in a situation of this extreme nature...one spokesperson...

This is spot on -- how many unnamed sources, aides, and high ranking WH officials have been quoted saying different things over the past week? It's absurd, and should have been avoided. Fog of war, as I was saying in another thread, pretty much dictates that there will be confusion for awhile, but that don't mean you have to make it public!
edit on 5/6/2011 by Pseudonaut because: less stupider

No kidding, it IS absurd and almost as if they are doing it all on purpose!
How can they possibly be so mixed up with their information? It is a farce!

top topics

join