It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN is the mouth peice of the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

CNN is still on the air?
I didn't know that.

Two years ago it took me almost an hour to figure out how to "skip" the CNN channels (headline news included) from all the TV's in my house. I can't stand one more second of looking at that mind programming channel.

Wana hear some crazy conspiracy theory stuff?

* fixes tin foil hat firmly to noggin *

The electric looking color set is high science designed to stimulate the learning centers of the viewers brain,
as if beta waves were not enough.

In the 90's people started to get "chipped" voluntarily and one company in Florida advertized about this on CNN with a paid-for news story about a young man who insisted his parents get chipped because "I'm worried about them, what if something happens."

After decades of useless missing-persons efforts like faces on milk cartons and authorities saying "there is little we can do" CNN starts runing week long stories about how such-and-such a person is missing, and the local authorities are dragging their feet.

Missing daughter thought to be dead. Four days of picking on the local Texas police for not searching the hundreds of acers of a registered sex offender, they finally do ... and find the body.

Man driving his two children to meet wife in northern California have been missing for two days in a snow storm. CNN berates the Ca highway patrol for those two days. All three are found alive huddled in their car which is lodged in a snow bank.

The pattern is obvious.
If your a citizen and a family member goes missing ... well tough-noogies.
If you have one of the chips though, we can detect your location and will use our voice
to make the local authorities do their job and actually locate you or at least your body.

Does anyone remember what the main story was on the morning of 9 the eleventh just before the first tower was struck?

It was Chandra Levy.

The missing intern in washington who CNN
had shamed the local D.C. police into searching the park at least two times
with massive sweeps of personnel. How did CNN know where they should look?

Well it turns out they were right. Again. The body was found and the congressman
in question was being asked a lot of tough questions. Say... what ever happened to him.

But after 9 the eleventh,
and the introduction of Homeland security
all of those stories went away. Except for Nacy Grace.

See now there is this great new agency that can show up
and tell the local law enforcement where to look and it doesn't
have to explain where they got the information because the agency
is known to be a clearing house that intersects with various inteligence and FBI agencies.

I'd only watch CNN if one wants to be subliminaly conditioned
by the clepto government within the governement
that has already taken over the country.

I bet Osama has been chipped
this whole time and they knew
where he was all along.

But I'm sure Nacy Grace is still doing important work by castigating men in general,
fostering distrust between the sexes, and talking about missing chipped children.
Cause, you know, no one who isn't part of the program matters.

Say, wasn't it determined 20 years ago that the majority
of people involved in the selling of child slaves
were actually middle aged females?

I guess even the NWO has to discipline it's own members sometimes,
and publicizing their own missing children then demonizing the member who
doesn't toe-the-party-line properly for it; is probably a very effective whipping stick.

David Grouchy
edit on 5-5-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I always imagined it was Fox, just by their ratings alone. But then again, CNN is in second.

See link for recent ratings tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I put those channels on every now and then just to be reminded of how much I hate them. It's the War Machine puking out it's propaganda for the masses to see the sad thing is people believe it!!!!! SCARY

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thus, why I try to look to local news sources that are not routers or AP, but even local affiliates have bought their stories from them.
It's a hard war to win, when trying to piece together the truth, sometimes it's the only option.. you see where that's getting everyone

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Meh. All the news/opinion media is in one way or another, either wittingly or unwittingly. I can't see as where distinguishing CNN out of the bunch of them really gains us anything.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I generally watch CNN because I use it as a barometer to gauge our global political climate.

Also watching CNN is a great way to figure out huge lies they are telling to us right there when it happens.

But have no fear my friends, CNN has lost every last one of it's doubts of which I gave benefit. I don't believe anything they say at this point, they have lied so consistently and aggressively.

Sometimes these Lies are uber-blatant, and stick out big time for even the laymen to see.
But often, they utilize a vast arsenal of tactics and techniques to apply during their lying sessions.

Like you said, they will spend years talking about missing children. They may not even mention their agenda, although the agenda rears it's own head in due time. (RFID Chips).

A lot of times I see no one at CNN ever read the US Constitution, Bill of Rights, or Articles of Confederation. And if they did read it, they must have not processed the words at all because none of them know anything about actual government. They all think the USA is a 'Democracy', what a sad pathetic joke. Reality is we are a Constitutional Republic.

CNN commentators are also extremely harsh on any alternative theories or ideas. They ridicule and condemn anyone who disagrees or questions the mainstream line. They are actually highly authoritarian and skillful at turning intelligent reading humans into brainless zombies willing to do the bidding unquestioningly of any authoritarian dictator that comes along.

I watch them every day. You will understand my lists are so long, even God will be bored of hearing about it.

I remember each of the stories you mentioned in detail, and know of the exact people on there of which you refer to.

And I cannot stand Nancy Grace. Wow she is ultra-annoying and extremely idiotic. I honestly avoid her segments religiously she is that annoying.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
ALL corporate owned media outlets are mouth pieces for the NWO. Fox, for example, has been doing a bang up job defending Obama over the birth certificate, the Libya war, and the Bin Laden hoax.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Kinda like Muzzleflash said, I tend to tune in to channels like CNN to keep myself aware of all the crap that's getting shoved down our throats.

The majority of people I know rely almost solely on CNN for the facts. It's almost fascinating though, when you open your eyes a little, how you can watch it all very predictably play itself out on the TV right in front of you.

Create problem, pump the fear, cut to commercial of happy-go-lucky middle aged couple promoting the latest anti-depressant/sexed up bombshell living the life while sporting JLo's new fragrance/"If you don't own an IPhone, well...you don't own an Iphone" etc... It's basically just a toxic cycle that keeps repeating itself. I don't think channels like CNN were intended to actually give us any facts, they're just there to keep us consuming until the next big disaster flashes itself across our TV screens.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Cinquain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I agree. I was just at my friends house and he had on CNN rehashing the whole ceremony from ground zero that took place today, with Obama and the firefighters and the victims families.

And quite honestly, it made me sick to the point that I had to leave the room. How he can look those people in the eye knowing that they have been fed nothing but lies and deception makes me cringe.

Sort of like consoling a grieving widow two days after you're done burying her husband in the woods.

Cold blooded.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I don't have regular TV anymore. Haven't for a number of years. I will occasionally go on CNN.com and Foxnews.com just to see what they want us to be thinking and focusing on. It's a pretty good meme mining tool as long as you are aware that everything on there is propaganda. Knowing what kind of propaganda they want you believing in can occasionally be useful.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

CNN commentators are also extremely harsh on any alternative theories or ideas. They ridicule and condemn anyone who disagrees or questions the mainstream line.

Yes.
The MSM cares about the terrorist feelings more than the theorist.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
How he can look those people in the eye knowing that they have been fed nothing but lies and deception makes me cringe.
Sort of like consoling a grieving widow two days after you're done burying her husband in the woods.

Cold blooded.

"First you must learn how to smile as you kill
If ya wanna be like those folks on the hill"

John Lennon

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I usually have CNN on in the background while im working on the computer, mostly its to see "Breaking News", well, ok mostly its to see Brooke Baldwin. Then to get the unbiased, honest take on the news I tune to The Daily Show and Bill Marr. They may be labeled Comedy, but damn it if Jon Stewart and Bill Marr aren't 2 of the most honest voices on politics on the air. (Its like Honest Politics for Dummies)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I knew someone that worked for CNN a couple of years back and they always said that there was something just not right about the news network as a whole. Shockingly enough they also said that they are given an abundance of stories, sources, information, and film/video, BUT they only choose to use something like 35%(if I remember correctly...lame I know ) of all submissions. And even those are picked through and barely shown. I personally just can't stand to watch CNN or FOX anymore...if I wanted that sort of news I'd look in the toilet more often.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Don't forget that Ted Turner created CNN (and is now supportive of a global one-child policy amongst other things.) He was also the largest private land owner in the US until this year. Of course it's a NWO mouthpiece.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Speaking of Ted Turner,
does anyone remember that at one time he offered
a million dollar prize for anyone who could write a new ending to the Bible?

David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I remember each of the stories you mentioned in detail, and know of the exact people on there of which you refer to.

The only way, I figure, something as small as a chip can be detected from space is if it uses the body as both and amp and as an antenna. I'm convinced this stuff is real, and already in use. But at the same time, I'm slightly insulted that I wasn't asked if I wanted to join the club.

I mean, I would have turned them down.
It's just it would have been nice to at least been asked.

/shrug
David Grouchy

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

ALL cable/broadcast news channels are biased, even ones from other nations (Russia Times, BBC, etc).

I would think that Faux Noise is the leader in propaganda though.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
David
nice thread and very informative.
S&F

one piece of the puzzle I find
fascinating which you did not mention.

CNN created by Ted Turner.

Ted Turner has also been connected
to the creation of the Georgia Guidestones
with an alias of RC Christian a.k.a. Ted Turner.
More fuel for your fire

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Yeah great story bro.

edit on 6/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join