It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloody Video Footage of The Place of Osama's Last Stand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I found this a few minutes ago. I did a search for it and I didn't find anything here on ATS on this so I figured you guys might be interested. Below I will post a small story on the photo release and also I found a link that shows bloody video footage of the place of Osama's last stand.

President Barack Obama has decided to release at least one photo of Osama bin Laden's corpse ... this according to The Drudge Report.

So far, no word on when the White House plans to release the first image. A senior U.S. official tells CNN ... there are 3 sets of photos that were taken from the day OBL was killed: 1) Photos of OBL's body taken at a hangar moments after the raid. 2) Photos of the burial at sea. 3) Photos of the raid itself. The official explains ... the photo that most clearly shows OBL's face is also the most graphic -- due to the massive head wound across his face. Officials do not believe it is suitable to run in the media, however it's the photo that most clearly identifies the son of a bitch.

Source

According to ABC News, the photos are pretty damn gruesome -- with one report stating, "[Osama] has a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet, with brains and blood visible." One U.S. official who has seen the photos tells ABC, "There's no doubt it's him."
Source

Video footage of the inside of Osama's bloody house

The White house thinks releasing the imagery might raise our level of danger of being attacked. They also say that the footage/photos are gruesome and for these two reasons they are reluctant to release them.

NOTE: The White House stated that they will NOT release the photos.

-Alien

edit on 5/5/2011 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

I found this a few minutes ago. I did a search for it and I didn't find anything here on ATS on this so I figured you guys might be interested.

What? There's no way you searched, there's millions of these threads, and you're several days behind as they are NOT releasing any photos.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Alien Abduct

I found this a few minutes ago. I did a search for it and I didn't find anything here on ATS on this so I figured you guys might be interested.

What? There's no way you searched, there's millions of these threads, and you're several days behind as they are NOT releasing any photos.

I'm sure the OP was just confusing details due to the "fog of posting". You can expect several edits to the "official OP" as the exact details become more clear.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Your links are days old. There will be no picture release, unless the admin changes its mind and its story...yet again. Despite DHS and WH fearmongering, there is so far no indication of any terrorist threat beyond what there was before the assassination of OBL. On NBC, Brian Williams was clearly unhappy when the NYPD terror taskforce honcho stated that there was no evidence of any greater threat to the NY metro region.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I did a search for this particular footage not the subject matter.

What about the alleged video footage of the inside of OBL's house? Do you guys think its fake?

Also this news isn't "days" old. The announcement by the white house that they wouldn't release a photo was just yesterday.
Source

-Alien

edit on 5/5/2011 by Alien Abduct because: to add something else

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by potaco

I edited the thread so that it properly displays the content that which I found to be important.

I also edited the title so that it properly reflects the content of the thread. If anyone is interested in making comments on the bloody video footage please feel free.

-Alien

new topics

top topics

join