It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sickening Orange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Baghdad and some parts of Iraq are an Orange colour.
Sandstorms,Oilfires,Missiles,and the hot desert sun have all been contributing factors in giving this city of 5 million its sickening palour.

It looks like Dante's Hell or Tolkien's Mordor.

You feel that somewhere there must be a Quatrain by Nostradamus describing this oppressive Orange haze or a passage from Revelation.

I don't like it.It makes me feel uneasy.It tugs at the deep superstitious fears that have dogged mankind for aeons.

This is how the simple tribesman felt when he witnessed an eclipse.In ancient times a portent like this would of been noted with trepidation.

In our nightmares it is scenes like those in Baghdad that preclude the End Time.

ANY GOOD PICTURES ADD THEM BELOW.

[Edited on 26-3-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The scenes I saw last night of the fighting around Basra with the sound of thunder mixing with the gun fire and vicious streaks of lighting constantly flashing above was pretty freaky too I have to say...

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
ohh my goodness man. I've been having the exact odd eerie feeling in noticing how orange it is. Hey, thanks for the Revelations quotes, one of the best ones in there. And it is awfully eerie how it seems that some parts of Revelations have come to pass. We had an earlier thread about this already today.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

lookin kinda creepy to me.

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Seems it would work real well with this crew...

Personally, with Iraqi KIAs and POWs in the THOUSANDS, and Coalition KIAs and POWs around 50...I have a little more confidence....go figure...

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
When I lived in Saudi, we had similar storms every once in a while. Likewise, try being out in the desert and seeing NOTHING but sand and sky...talk about otherworldly....and it can mess with your head. I guess that's why I'm a little immune to these images though... I can tell you, it does suck, and getting sand in your ears, mouth, eyes, etc. is no picnic... Just because it's a strange vista though, don't try and read too much into it...

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Uh, deserts always like that. Sand is a dark orange/light brown color. So everythin that has been blasted with sand is that color. Nothing weird, just normal. Anyways, that is all people.

BOMB IRAQ BACK THE PRECAMBRIAN AGE!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If you think seeing it on tv is strange, try walking through it... It does seem otherworldly...but it is quite common over there, and should not be taken as some kind of "sign" thats for sure...

top topics

join