It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This thread is made because no one ( the members of another thread on this topic, not as far as I know ) wants to address the following about the guy pretending to have an invention that makes a car run on water.

It is a nice, strong idea that appeals to many.

There is an ongoing thread about this man titled What Happened to May 4 Free Energy Announcement?

In this thread, there is a recent video of the man calling bull on ATS because he made a thread this week-end that was very popular but got trashed, in the end.
He goes on to say ATS prevents its member from talking to each other, is a CIA front, or a controlled opposition led by Evil Masters, but would be pleased to work with them... Hello? Really?

What do you think of someone ready to go to bed with the Devil?

Now, if you listen to his video, he clearly states that he set out a trap with his thread to expose ATS!!!

And still, many "ran" to listen to his show, which seems to have been unimpressive from the reactions of the other thread. One poster even says that he seems to be looking for money...

Was he making money out of the show? The more the merrier, no?

Here's his video.

What do you think? I think he got 404 because he came selling big time, simply without asking permission, because he couldn't prove his saying.

And, why didn't he post here to begin with, if it was so important for him to be here? He knew he would get exposure to people ready to open their wallet... Or to do wrong to ATS.
edit on 4-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
OOOOOO!!!! If I could use naughty words!!!

This guy has a Napoleon complex, "I'm cool, my handle was my name" This guy is a jerkoff. Crying about a thread lmao, jebus. He's a nutcase. If he has a car that can run on water he'd be going to the MSM not some website lmao. He's a cryababy

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

I remember from the original thread ( I read it in the first minutes it was posted ) that his invention was to be given free! And that murder attempts had been made against him! 10 times!

And then, advertises a show for a few days later, insuring an eleventh hit? That's what people were first posting.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome to the world of ATS where any half-brained, quasi-realistic idiot can post unbelievable ideas with NO supporting facts or relevant truths. If you hang around for a few years you will notice this kind of post every 2 months or so. Believe ANYTHING on this board at your own risk and try to laugh when someone makes incredible claims!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

After listening to most of the broadcast, I can confirm that it was viral marketing for the radio show "Late Night from the Midlands". The guy laid out nothing of substance that I could tell, though I'm not very well versed in this issue. If someone can make heads or tails of the mumbo-jumbo this guy was spouting I'm sure we will see a thread about it (with details).

I should have known, but was too intrigued by the idea. Shame on me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

pulled from You-tube...

moving along

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This dudes a joke. Hes looking for web hits and attention . His claim to not revealing everything as he said he was going to do is that parts of it(?) are in negotiations with companies so he can't divulge it. He also made some comment about TPTB telling him to shut up and nothing is going to come of this info until 2013.

This was a total waste of an hour + of my life. I don't want free energy. I want the hour and a half of my life I wasted listening to your crap back.

He's just fear mongering and yelling like all the other look at me people. Pathetic

Trowa

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectBlue

No shame in investigating! I am just flabbergasted that no one took notice of his admitting to laying a trap.

His environment in the video is squeaky clean, white sweater ( or shirt, LOL )... The look of a saint while ready to sell his soul.
edit on 4-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Yeah I read that thread before I signed up. When he said he's nearly been murdered 10 times I thought LOL at him, he seems like a real snake oil salesman.

I've took my medication so I can't really describe him properly lol all I can think of is this guy is an online con artist. Why not go to the media?? it would be a read good story if he's telling the truth which I doubt he is...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think most of us knew that it was a hoax, but still wanted to see what lame excuse he could come up with.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Sorry, but this guy hasn't a clue of how the flag/reply system works at ATS. A thread gets flagged and/or replied up to the top of the site and it stays there for a day or two. And then newer threads coming up behind it do the same. It is a constant, automatically rotating system that goes on like this. So his own failure to understand how the system works here has become his own, completely false grounds by which to slander the site and call out the owners?

edit on Wed May 4th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

it is very naive to come to this ats without thinking that it could be an organized psy-op;

obviously we cannot prove it; but there are facts :

-ats is (at best) a business
-business have for ONLY goal monetary profits (deny ignorance is a product not a value)
-money is controlled by the fed
(-ptb have those persona software)

therefore whether it is direct or indirect, the conclusion is the same

ATS is controlled by PTB

get over it, you can still use this place against them with that understanding

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I understand that part, not the one where people say they're sitting on the fence about ATS being a front and the guy being phoney!

Again, with his admission of setting a trap... His colors were shown and people followed...

If this was an operation to test and monitor people's reactions by TPTB, we failed miserably.

Because in the end, this looks more like an operation against ATS... He asked for his video to go viral... Some WILL propagate it without context, giving the impression ATS is bad in itself.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well this is all new to me so I googled this cat and he seems to have a whole lot of disgruntled folk in his wake. How anyone could spend ten minutes in a tee shirt ranting on and on about a snub when he's sitting on the biggest revelation in the last forever is beyond me.

Buy I guess I' see when I get back to new topics.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
I think most of us knew that it was a hoax, but still wanted to see what lame excuse he could come up with.

You guys really are oblivious...you don't even know why it was removed...if it was declared a hoax it would be in the hoax section. He had links to his website, and ATS didn't like that. Some times they allow it, other times they will use that excuse to simply remove the thread when it suites them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Well the thread is still here. Good for us I guess.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

My phone is OWNED by TPTB, and every time I use it, I know the conversation gets recorded... But the way he presents it and seeing people falling for it big time is perplexing...
Seriously!

Anyway, you expose something with the Truth, not a trap.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If this guy wants to reveal his secret to the world then he has the means to do so via youtube video, obviously.

In the meantime, this thread is closed pending staff review.

ETA: As this thread has now been moved to the Hoax forum it will be reopened for discussion.
edit on 5/4/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeHeHeHe

Originally posted by gorgi

You guys really are oblivious...you don't even know why it was removed...if it was declared a hoax it would be in the hoax section. He had links to his website, and ATS didn't like that. Some times they allow it, other times they will use that excuse to simply remove the thread when it suites them.

Bad choice of words. Substitute hoax for lie.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
So... in what way is this thread a hoax?

What are the rules leading to this? Please, deny my ignorance...

Back to topic... I don't know what to think anymore?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join