It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fat Chemtrail seen from GoogleEarth, near Gakona, AK (HAARP hometown)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I was looking through GoogleEarth and I found one big fat chemtrail with a few little ones. There is a small one parallel to it, up North and small ones crossing it toward East. If you zoom in further, it disappears because they updated their images. See for yourself, tell me what you think.

Seems like there are some people that live close by and you can tell that those are not normal clouds, and there is no way this is a contrail, it's stretching out for too long of a distance.Gakona Chemtrail

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
No way could it be a contrails. I mean, modern planes have a range of what... 50 miles max?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Trolls told me it was cigar and cigarette smoke....as they were holding the "Great White Smoke Out" that day...but, you know the trolls, they can at times be wrong......

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
wow pretty thick line..

how often do they update these maps?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Why wouldnt' it be a contrail??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It wouldn't be a contrail because if it was than you would see several thousand contrails splattered all over google earth as the amount of air traffic in the air at any given time numbers in the thousands if not more, Here's a little question to all of you, did anyone look at the ends of the white streak to see if there was a plane there ? .... Didn't think so, just maybe someone might want to do that. If there isn't a plane there than it's neither a contrail or a chemtrail and this fast emerging debate on what it is can be quickly halted. If there is a plane than do a comparison of plane size to trail size and see if it is abnormally thick as contrails are roughly 5 times the size of the body of the plane in diameter. If you measure the distance of the streak you can get an idea as to how long the trail is and from there discern whether its length is reasonable or unreasonable judging by average plane speed and the fact that contrails dissipate in under ten minutes. So if the average speed is 600 mph and the streak is 100 miles in length that would be a reasonable length.
Thank you for your time.
edit on 4-5-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
I was looking through GoogleEarth and I found one big fat chemtrail

To me its way to regular, even and consistent to be a contrail.
Its probably an artifact of the stitching together of images, much like the big black rectangle to the lower right.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

It wouldn't be a contrail because if it was than you would see several thousand contrails splattered all over google earth as the amount of air traffic in the air at any given time numbers in the thousands if not more, Here's a little question to all of you, did anyone look at the ends of the white streak to see if there was a plane there ? .... Didn't think so, just maybe someone might want to do that.

I did and I didn't see it, and good point, our whole sky would be full of these if they were indeed contrails.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

Wow, you scientist, you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

It wouldn't be a contrail because if it was than you would see several thousand contrails splattered all over google earth as the amount of air traffic in the air at any given time numbers in the thousands if not more,

ROFL.......er....no!

I don't know what you are imagining, but contrails take a particular set of atmospheric characteristics to happen, and they aer NOT happening everywhere, every day, all over theweold....contrary to popular belief in somce circles!

Here's a little question to all of you, did anyone look at the ends of the white streak to see if there was a plane there ? .... Didn't think so, just maybe someone might want to do that. If there isn't a plane there than it's neither a contrail or a chemtrail

Good grief - how on earth do you figure that?

Contrails can last for hours - the plane could ahve landed, turned around and be in the air on another flight by the time this was taken!!

and this fast emerging debate on what it is can be quickly halted. If there is a plane than do a comparison of plane size to trail size and see if it is abnormally thick as contrails are roughly 5 times the size of the body of the plane in diameter. If you measure the distance of the streak you can get an idea as to how long the trail is and from there discern whether its length is reasonable or unreasonable judging by average plane speed and the fact that contrails dissipate in under ten minutes. So if the average speed is 600 mph and the streak is 100 miles in length that would be a reasonable length.

A "reasonable length" is as long as atmospheric conditions allow the contrail to exist - this idea that a contrail can only be "so long" is scientific nonsense - ther is no basis for it whatsoever.

Clouds can last for hours and are water droplets or ice crystals - and contrails made up of hte same stuff can last for hours if het conditions are right for exactly teh same reasons - conditions are right.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think what you're really seeing is Snoop Dogg's vacation villa from space.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Pretty sure that is nothing other than a photo imaging anomaly. It is neither chemtrail or contrail.

new topics

top topics

join