It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT Stop ME!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I agree with you agreeing with her.

With tactics like calling a university everyday and demanding they talk to him,calling people jew haters and disinfo agents,stalking a member and calling his home because he didn't return e-mails or u2u's....I tend to agree.

I won't be giving the video even a thought.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I agree with you agreeing with me agreeing with her.

You should watch the teaser video for reference to see for yourself.

I still can't get my head around the Zionist thing. Where did that come from?

Remember, it takes nothing to claim yourself as an independent journalist. I think I'll become one.

There...I just did.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Just a thought, OP. Might this fall under a different category? When folks see "Rant" as the category, they may assume it's just a member popping off to blow off steam. This one should go wherever the usual Elenin/Nibiru stuff goes (I admit I never took this topic seriously but now I am starting to wonder. I've seen your posts before and you don't seem to be a hoaxer, a troll, etc).

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If you don't mind me asking, what exactly happen with your systems? Just curious because that's what I specialize in

What firewall/AV did you use? When I used windows (seeing as you got owned I take it you're likely using windows) I liked the firewall Comodo. Excellent free firewall.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dont let the shills get you down

Well all I can say is good luck I hope you find what you are looking for and show us.

Also, thank you

Some Atsers should learn from you and have some nuts to go out of their little time frame and investigate something.

I look forward to new info.

S&F.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Be careful WickettheRabbit - the OP sounds like a bunny boiler type.

With mania!

Oo

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
your signature leaves one wondering

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

He'll never catch me! Maybe just for good measure I'll have the boys in black send his system another virus. Oops...did I say that?

(I feel I need to say this. At no time am I disputing the subject matter. I'm simply debating the methods that the OP is using in an attempt to obtain his information.)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I fill in at a hotel there in Martin County and would like to do what I can research or investigating to help. I sent a couple U2U's or else I accidentally sent them to myself. Inspector Clouseau here!
Saw your youtube channel and a few videos so I can id you btw. interesting stuff but nothing really worth killing you for.

I mentioned I heard (can't remember where now watched so many videos and heard so many people speak on it) this comet in a worst case scenario was coming so close as to cause world wide disaster due to gravitational influence or something short of a direct hit.

The reason they were not telling us about this very bad news is because they want to make our last days as blissfully peaceful as possible.
They do not want us to stop paying our bills and to quit our jobs. The entire market, the systems and life as we know it would collapse.

Whether or not it actually happened. Whether or not the rumor scientific evidence or hoax was true.
It doesn't matter. If this came out TRUE OR NOT there would be some type of devastating world wide collapse. I decided I didn't want to know but I fluctuate between that and wanting to know so badly it hurts. This dissatisfaction with what we know now is what sets us apart from beasts. They think they know enough and we humans never do.

In another incredible but remarkable reliable source which has been seconded by others, I was made aware nothing would happen cosmically at least until the end of 2012. Nothing May 11 or November of this year which was a heavy fear since this is around my birthday. lol

At the END of 2012 was when ET en mass would make an appearance to us and DISCLOSURE would take place then. Not much more than that information but if I put the two bits together.

Enlin or a danger like that approaching, plus ET Disclosure, maybe these two events have something to do with each other?

ET will help deflect the comet?
ET will take some people from Earth before it does damage?
ET completely aside, this might actually be untrue. The comet story and a cleverly half hidden (enough revealed to get us to bite on it) secret that is designed to be ferreted out so we think we discovered it ourselves and the above scenario goes forward except we are never really in any danger by an asteroid, comet or whatever...it will have been a hoax to fool us into accepting whatever our collective governments want us to do.
Even if there is no comet or no ET Disclosure then - it may be designed to start sparking up interest now so our own Powers That Be can herd us up like cattle and get us to do something we oughtn't.

Hoaxed if it is and hoaxed if it isn't.
We can't win unless none of it is true.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
no info has been released yet so i assume this is a precurser to what you will have when the info is released

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by OldCorp
And where is JimOberg? Yes Jim, that was me calling your house last week (Intellius is a wonderful tool.) Why are you refusing to speak to me Jim?

Man, listen to yourself, now you're acting like a deranged stalker.
If it was me, I wouldnt have answered the door ether. Might have called the cops though.

This is what reporter's do, they hound until they get an answer, its in their blood lol, and hey more power to you, get answers!! Though I am still on the side of learning what all this means, Im not a believer yet but it's caught my attention, looking forward to what you got to show.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This Elenin/Nibiru story sounds like the opening of the "Thundarr the Barbarian" cartoon from the 80s. Just an observation.

www.thundarr.com...

edit on 5-5-2011 by louieprima because: added link

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

second post sorry meant to repy to rabbit with the first

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

If I can give your post a million stars I would, that was a very good post!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Very good then - may the wind be at your back. Sorry for getting your actual location wrong but when you said Martin County I got very interested since I am inquisitive myself and I live in the area. Toasting to your success and long life this eve. since you will not be in the lounge (ref u2u) to do so! Cheers!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

If you need any help, for the video (graphics, or whatever).
Or research anything.
We're here for you, OldCorp.,

We're not giving up.
Ever.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
~snip~ but I think your virus problem could just as easily be a coincidence & hell, I want to see what this show. ...

I don't think it was a coincidence. It's been 7 years since I've had a virus or network problem and now I've had 3 verified network intrusions since last Friday. They were not able to enter the system, although they gave it a good go. AND one wonders why... I haven't even begun to stir a pot yet!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
if all of this is infact a hoax. it is gaining mometom with each passing hour and growing into the biggest hoax man has ever known. if tptb were legit then would they not be all over the msm saying hold on people this thing is getting out of hand .they would need to give us compelling info that is indisputable as to why this is not the case. so if it is a hoax then why dont they do that . as is with obl do they use this to their advantage for somthing else coming down the pipe to keep us wondering as a species we are so quick to use each other for our own gains. yea we need an enlightenment of some sort or another that is for sure

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What an odd thread. OP seems very aggressive and violent in what they are writing towards others in the thread and ATS. No one can stop you, OP, but the big question is does anyone care? Sorry if this sounds harsh, but really need to tone down the aggression, imo. Good luck with your research.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well apparently in the other thread, that dude said he isn't going to answer you. I am not sure if it was removed, but my post quoting you calling him out was removed. Good luck.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join