It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stephen Harper Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am not someone very fond of Stephen Harper. And yet, here I am making a thread about him.

The idea came to me today as I was beginning to answer the question of this thread.
Anyone else pissed that Harper won?

And as I began to answer, I wanted to include a link showing Harper was a Bilderberger, when I found this;

Prime Minister Stephen Harper took in the group's 2003 meeting in Versailles, France, while he was Opposition leader. But Tucker says the Bilderbergers are not pleased with Harper. It's because of Kyoto. The Bilderberg group, Tucker says, is behind the Kyoto Protocol. They're the ones who pushed it. Like they pushed NAFTA and the World Trade Organization - and "turned NATO into the UN's standing army. It's a step," Tucker writes, "on the road to creating world government."

I was rather surprised! Harper holding his ground against the Bilderberg Group? The quote seem to be taken from a conspiracy forum, but it's from CBC, the Canadian Broadcasting Company. It's Canada's public television, it's fairly big, and is considered serious.
CBC Article

Now, looking at another article, from 2006, like the one from CBC, and published in the United-States, I found;

Bilderbergers are nervous about their host for this year�s secret meeting near Ottawa, Canada.

The article goes on to say that Harper is against what Kyoto stands for. A notable part of the article is absolutely describing what we have seen happening recently in the Middle-East with the interventions of NATO.

But Kyoto was pushed by Bilderberg for the same reasons it wants a direct UN tax, favors NAFTA and the WTO and turned NATO into the UN�s standing army, among other actions: it is a step on the road to creating world government.

By James P. Tucker Jr.

So... is Harper some kind of obscure hero fighting the NWO? We have heard through the years how they were inclined to fight one against the other, towards the Ultimate Power Seizure...

If you look at things, you notice that he was against Kyoto, and we now know that Global Warming, as was presented and actively spear-headed by Al Gore, was a scam. Global Warming is caused by an undisclosed reason, and it affects ALL the planets of our system, clearly an indication of a natural process, rather than human.
Canada, against all odds, has fared pretty well in this time of worldwide crashing economies...

Aside from fighting the NWO, he poses himself slowly as the First Dictator of Canada. Not in the sense he could sway Canada from Britain's hold, but because he dictates his will against all that is called democracy in Canada.

He is so confident in himself that he can spend like a King.
Highest cost ever for G20 Summit!!!

He says he wants a smaller governing body. You can be sure that the idea is sacrilege to many, many people living off the State with useless jobs, and all that surrounds it. And more.

NUPGE sure don't like him!

The NUPGE is the National Union of Public and General Employees. Their first link ( in the page presented ) called Harper's Democratic Deficit is eloquent as they detail his attempt to concentrate the power in his own hands.

Harper's Democratic Deficit

There are many sub-articles on this page about people being ousted like Luke Pomerleau for leaking a document talking about the Canadian Government willing to let the food industry manage its own food inspections and labeling. Others resigned. He was even blasphemous as he wanted to abolish the fundings of political parties with public money!...
My favorite; No more Access to Information Registry

So Harper could be defined as a Dictatorial Hero fighting the NWO? Not quite!

A family tragedy that Stephen Harper has not forgotten

We learn that his Grand-Father, Harris Harper went vanishing one day. He was principal of a high-school in Moncton. A woman named Helen Tippett, who was a teacher at Mr. Harper's school, says she remembers Harris Harper to be depressive at the time of his disappearance. He had suffered a nervous breakdown, and was attempting to come back to his work, but failed miserably...
His co-workers were making fun of him, calling him "Poof Harper" as he had difficulties pronouncing some words, like proof.
Helen Tippett believes he simply jumped over a bridge near the school and drowned, his body being washed away by the current, never to be found.

It could have affected Stephen Harper since people knowing him say he tends to close-in on himself on occasions, but he is also reported to be close to his father who adopted a sunny mentality towards life after his father's disappearance, realizing how fragile things are.

Where does that leave us? Well, we could say that Stephen Harper is a bi-polar Dictator Hero fighting the NWO while pissing on everything that moves and breathes...

After all, how many people in the political circles can act as he does, floating above every one else, even on the international level...? He may be a bigger, and heavier player we, the people, think he is.

We will see what he really is made of in the following months, and years.

Until then, he is a mystery... A Mystery named Stephen Harper.
edit on 4-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

EDITED TITLE TO MAKE MORE SENSE!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I think you did a great job putting this together and linking all the details. Regrettably I have to disagree on Harper being anti NWO. He has always come across to me as a big banking corporate puppet, but which politician isn't now days?

It is interesting how you pointed out that he is anti Kyoto, it almost fits. I just don't think that erases all the other pro NWO stuff he has done. One example is his strong support of the Israeli government. Another example that stands out to me is how he collaborated with Bush, and now Obama on border and economic issues. He does it in the name of making Canada a better place, but he is slowly taking away our sovereignty and pushing a non Canadian agenda. I think he is anti Kyoto because he prefers to cash in on the oil industry. I believe his father was a high level executive for a petro Company. Like father like son...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I don't think he is anti-NWO either!

I think they fight against each other for ultimate power. The anti-NWO is because from the first piece I presented, he looked against, when seen from the surface.

I almost added a part about the Oil industry, with the oil sands of the west. A good reason there to kill Kyoto's deal.

I didn't know about his father's job. I started to "dig" into Stephen Harper recently. I still have much to learn about him!

And thanks for the good words!

LATE PS: About Harper's relations with Americans, he sure changed the pace Jean Chrétien had maintained when he was PM. Chrétien didn't mind thumbing down the US. It's good to notice Chrétien's plane, when he was PM, had many many failures, over time, with surprisingly no fatalities...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

its always struck me as weird that he went in 2003, but has not returned(at least according to tuckers lists). maybe they did get pissed off at him, or he didnt like it. but than again to say that would mean he diid all those things to help the nwo without the intention to help them, so its hard to tell what herpers connection with the bilderbergs is

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

That is a weird thing that is said about the elites. They want total domination of the world, but any one smart enough to take the place CAN do it if it pleases them.

It's like a pack with an interchanging Alpha, but not the members. A bit confusing...

So, for some reason, he fights them, but still acts like them, being a Dominator.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Harper was busted when he first ran for the PM
as having been at a bilderberger meeting
he tried to lie about it
pics and reservations told the tail
as did his lie
www.holyhealthy.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
He's not for " cap and trade " either

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I was very surprised the first time I saw pictures of him at a Bilderberger meeting, a few years ago. He was not very well known at that time, and looked kinda harmless... But he was soon proving us wrong!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

You know, instead of being for cap and trade, I would be for the implementation of new energies that would not pollute. I know it won't happen tomorrow, but we can always dream...

Otherwise, it sure wouldn't be a bad thing to produce with less pollutions, if only to gain in environment quality.

Like I say, I'd rather pay my whole life for a Ferrari that will last than paying 20-25 000$ every five years for a new car that will keep on creating pollution all around, even if much of it is recycled. "Much of it" being the weak link of the story...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

maybe he thinks if he takes canada first, he can help stop them from getting it

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
honestly I voted NDP this time just to see if Jack Layton could get voted in. I voted Harper last time and have nothing personal against the guy. I can sit here and type this out on my computer in my house, and not get shot, so he's doing something right. He's just doing a job like anyone else. If he starts getting out of line then we definitely need to get a voice out there saying what he could do better but he most likely will just stay the course and do whats right for Canada.

ps. there very well could be an NAU conspiracy, a NWO takeover and UN soldiers for all, but at this point, it's fine with me. but if it becomes reality any time soon, I won't hesistate to rebel.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The NDP's winning the Official Opposition party place is a farce! Have you see their candidates? One, a university student working as a waitress was elected!!! Worst, during the elections, she was at Las Vegas! She never did any campaign nor did she manifest herself since the election.

Harper could do whatever he wanted when facing experienced politicians... Imagine what he'll make of the poor kids and other middle-aged people with no experience that are now OO...

It'll be bloody in Ottawa soon...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
here is a little controversy about the NDP...

Fraud in election?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Text While voting for the lesser of two evils, as well as a attempted to unseat the Conservative Government, I too, voted NDP. Comments were made by our Prime Minister and should allow us to see him for who he really is that he believes most Canadian are dumb and uneducated or that as Canadians we are nothing more than a European Welfare state and the list goes on not to mention we will loose our sovereignty. And he knows we won't like this but oh well! Yet there he is again leading our wonderful country to the nearest Tim Horton's for a photo shoot instead of getting us seated at the Security Council. This man is a very real threat to Canadian sovereignty. If there are some out there who have not woken up to this truth or have not found themselves affected by this Countries masterfully crafted oppression, most likely due to all the sweetener you get in the mail each month just wait until your paying for the air you breathe because as Mr. Stephen Harper puts it "Human rights commissions, as they are evolving, are an attack on our fundamental freedoms and the basic existence of a democratic society. It is in fact totalitarianism. I find this is very scary stuff." www2.macleans.ca...
. I would say this Governments unwillingness or lack of knowledge thereof is completely out of line.
edit on 12-8-2011 by magistratejames32 because: In response to making a final statement and for connecting a thought to another reply.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Rating a Dictator as good because you can still express your opinions is a pretty low bar to jump over. Just because you haven't been jailed yet for your opinion doesn't mean others haven't. I know one guy in Canada who is in and out of jail and had his house confiscated because he aired his political views. Maybe you should be waiting for that knock on your door...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by danwolf

Rating a Dictator as good because you can still express your opinions is a pretty low bar to jump over. Just because you haven't been jailed yet for your opinion doesn't mean others haven't. I know one guy in Canada who is in and out of jail and had his house confiscated because he aired his political views. Maybe you should be waiting for that knock on your door...

I express my views everyday, and most of them are unkind to the government, yet I haven't been whisked away into a cell.

have you questioned your friends method of expression?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yes indeed

He, like thousands of others, thought the gun registry was illegal and unconstitutional, but he made the mistake of saying so in a very public way. It was not long before carloads of armed RCMP came calling,..

The moral of this story?

well you decide....

top topics

join