It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, we had a lot of chemtrail sprayings...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Thanks

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Upon my observation, time and time again, I always notice after these contrails dissolve in the sky, the whole sky turns silver ? Then it rains the next day.

Why?

I know this is a correlation and might not be a causation, however, I would like an explanation on this. Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I just made a new thread, don't tell me this is a contrail, or I will start believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
Thread

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Upon my observation, time and time again, I always notice after these contrails dissolve in the sky, the whole sky turns silver ? Then it rains the next day.

Why?

I know this is a correlation and might not be a causation, however, I would like an explanation on this. Thanks.

Yep - the basic reason is cirrus clouds.

Cirrus clouds are those wispy high altitude clouds.

they often appear a day or 2 before a front comes through, and have ben a staple for predicting rain for centuries.

In relation to contrails, cirrus clouds and contrails are essentially the same thing - water ice crystals at high altitude.

So when the conditions are right for cirrus clouds they are often also good for contrails formation. On satellite photos contrails often start and stop at the edge of cirrus cloud bands.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think Cloud Seeding may be the culprit here

Cloud Seeding

However, I have heard that the material is a type of aluminum or aluminum flakes dispersed to help shield rays from the sun. If this is true, than all these elements getting spread through the atmosphere is going to ground level and getting absorbed into the lungs correct?

So would think that these Chemtrails are either for Cloud Seeding(Weather Modification) or to help reflect rays of the sun. If the sun scenario is the case, would need to find way to make pattern out of where is getting chemtrails and certain levels and temperatures of the sun.

Very curious but has anyone ever been able to take temperatures of the sun, before and after a chemical spraying??? Would be very curious to know those kinds of results!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Interesting how clouds naturally reflect sunlight.

For it would seem that these chemtrails are making line type clouds in a way that could be to reflect harmful sunlight radiation?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join