It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, NLP and Bin Laden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Either Obama or someone on his speech writing staff is familiar with NLP(Neuro Linguistic Programming). You could see it throughout the campaign when Obama would connect an emotion to his election. He would say something like,"We need Change and that's why I will be your next President."

In the speech about Bin Laden, he used the words I directed, I authorized, at my direction. He then talked about the feeling of unity after 9/11. What he was doing was trying to transfer the feelings after 9/11 to him. This is why he's going to ground zero and this is why he wanted Bush there. He would have probably greeted Bush with a bullhorn.

I have studied NLP and I noticed this during the election. You can read more here:
www.pennypresslv.com...'s_Use_of_Hidden_Hypnosis_techniques_in_His_Speeches.pdf

Politicians know that emotions trump reason. Therefore most people will just be caught up in the moment and they will not ask questions like was Osama a CIA creation.

We have spent trillions of dollars trying to find this guy walking up and down the hills of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Wars, homeland security, TSA, more money for weapons and just more stuff. Osama has started a spending spree of epic proportions.

I guarantee that there will be another boogeyman created. I have been complaining about this guy since Bush. The Presidents gets on TV and says he will do whatever it takes to catch him, people feel good and then a spending spree ensues.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

edit on 4-5-2011 by neOrevolutionist because: was helping with post, but didn't work

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

It's a great article, though not too scientifically. Especially p32 onwards. wow, never thought it is that serious.

ah, and your link is down

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

interesting stuff man getting a 440 off your link tho

and ya I think they use this and subliminal as well heck they probably perform rituals and sacrifice to Satan too thinking it helps them keep their power... (crazy well look up bohemian grove and tell me they aint.)

FnS for the OP great topic sorry if I went off topic.
edit on 4-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would have to agree with you on this. NLP is used a lot in the media. I'm sure I don't have the knowledge you have about it, but I do recognize it when I see it usually. It's quite an effective tool. Couple it with waking hypnosis and subliminals, and you have an even better set of tools to lull and lead the masses. S&F for noticing this.

new topics

top topics

join