It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Scientists State That Behind Elenin Comes a UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OhioPariah

Do you have a link for a purple blanket?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Your link says they dont have record of url????

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

It's gonna be Snuggies this year

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The news went on the media right yesterday an a lot of mumble rumble was heard here in my Country, may be its because we have nice political relations between us and the Chinese, a win -win one, and may be that facilitates a lot the comunnication between scientists in our country and China.

I was spectating something before the osama KILL bluff , but i guess wasn´t surprised at all, as you fellows here in ATS sure are not. And the lack of info in Elenin brings this to a higher level. I´m sure very excited, but i also expect not to have an scenario of Battle of los Angeles in our world, but may be the ending of the movie Knowing is more accurate to what may happen in a situation like the armaggedon. I HOPE THEY ARE JUST WRONG AND COULD RISE MY KIDS LIKE I WAS RISEN, I REALLY WOULD LIKE THAT SCENARIO, BUT 2012, THE MAYAN PROPHECIES, THE GALACTIC ALINGMENT, THE ACTIVITY ON THE SUN, PLANET X, THE PERIODICAL MASS EARHT EXTINCTIONS, THE RAPTURE, AND ALL OF THAT KIND OF SIGNS MAKE ME GUESS.

may be they are good, may be not

Nice times to live trough although.

NAMASTE fellow friends

edit on 4-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: missed some lines in the argument

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
thanks for the help my questions are all sorted out

edit on 5/4/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I am super excited now.... I have been looking for a non gay way of wearing a snuggie!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

i don´t understand what you are meaning, that´s the NOAA site, nothing more, please bring some light on it so i can make an accurate reply, english is not my mother tongue, i´m sorry

What i can tell about is that for years we have been visited here in Argentina by a lot of UFO, some of them with a great amount of witnesses, even qualified ones. And not only by Extra terrestrial but we have a big amount of white trucks trough our country, American trucks i mean( i´m an industrial designer focused on transportation so I KNOW THEY ARE NORTHAMERICAN) without any commercial or other type of identification what is really routine here because of the amount of export in my country nowadays.

The NASA is also collabotrating at hte BALSEIRO INSTITUTE, in Bariloche to build up satellites here, may be becuase we have a great spot in the sky to watch for and very clear nights, or may be other unidentified reasons also. The US government doesn´t have much to share with us, but i´m sure that what they are sahring here doesn´t have a lot of promotions nor in my country not in yours, so is a point to take notice of.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

Sounds like the Chronicles of Riddick. These the same Chinese scientists who used a clip from Top Gun to show how advanced their new fighter was?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
if an aliens wanted to destroy us, what better way than to push a comet or meteor into the planet?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

YEAP

they used to work with scientists on the 9/11 false flag stating that the airplanes broke that mostruos towers, and denied termite.

sure they might be ignorant

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iamblindbutisee

yeah sure who can blame them on it then?

they just were trying to help us with the collision bat the OSAMA fake death make them LOL and they lost the control o the ship so...

a little bit of sarcasm to get relaxed

NOW I AM GOING TO MY JOB SO I WILL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS, JUST TO TAKE TIME TO MAKE THE REPLIES IN THE THREAD, SORRY
edit on 4-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: bad spelling and grammar sorry

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

According to Sergio Toscano, head director of the Astronomy Center for Space Investigation in Argentina,

do you have a link to the Astronomy Center for Space Investigation in Argentina site so that we can see if it actually exists and check if Sergio Toscano is the director?

I found CONAE as the Argentinean Space Agency I found no "Astronomy Center for Space Investigation in Argentina" or Sergio Toscano as an Astronomer

I admit to difficulties at working between the two languages myself so help me out

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
here is a hole in this story

said Conrado Varotto, Ph.D., director of CONAE, the Argentine space agency.

source

not very likely to be true...prove me wrong

edit on 5/4/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

Not very likely like...why? Argentina can´t have it´s own space program? Or proyects, or scientists?
Everything south US border gets automatically low tech?

www.conae.gov.ar...

There´s the organization, and the name of the guy. All you had to do was google it.

And for the post, well, I don´t buy it that much, but anyway, that comet is gonna be a great sight!

And april the 1st is april´s fools ONLY IN USA.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mastercanto

You got me all wrong, the names of the Argentine Space Agency and its Director don't match those given in the OP was my point

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
april 1st is april fools day in uk too
edit on 03/04/11 by bekad because: (no reason given)

edit on 03/04/11 by bekad because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastercanto

And april the 1st is april´s fools ONLY IN USA.

I think many Brits, Aussies, Canadians, and others would disagree with you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

add entire Europe to that list as well
april 1st is april fools day all around the globe

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

Regarding Sergi Toscano, could the following clip do as verification of him being an Astronomer?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

thanks it helps some
I was just trying to figure out if the sources listed are real or not

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iforget

I found CONAE as the Argentinean Space Agency I found no "Astronomy Center for Space Investigation in Argentina" or Sergio Toscano as an Astronomer

It's because the spanish language says stuff backwards. National commision of activities in space.
here is their website

English website
edit on 4-5-2011 by mutantgenius because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join