It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama visiting Ground Zero on 5/5...really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's a really odd spider web of how I learned of this date. I was listening to Alex Jones's special broadcast about Osama and heard that Obama would be visiting Ground Zero. Minutes after I listened to it, I found the Alex Jones thread on ATS talking about it and mentioned Cinco de Mayo as being significant, possibly leading to a false flag attack. Just now, I turned around and saw on CNN that Obama is visiting Ground Zero on Thursday, which happens to be Cinco de Mayo. I happen to know it's on Thursday, since I'm really looking forward to the 29 cent tacos at Del Taco (Taco Bell is selling them for 59 cents, those cheapskates :lol

Back on topic, the numerology involved in 5/5 day alone is crazy, which makes me realize that Obama visiting Ground Zero on this day is not by sheer happenstance. What I also find interesting is that celebrations have been going on for nearly a week now (birth certificate release, royal wedding, Osama killed), and I remember last year's Cinco de Mayo.

Does anybody else find the date of Obama's arrival at Ground Zero to be interesting, or is it just coincidental?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I'm not quite sure what the significance is in Obama visiting Ground Zero on May 5th? You mention the numerology being significant... Is it simply because it is a Mexican holiday? If so, how does that signify some sort of false flag operation?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I hadn't heard of the visit, myself, til you brought it up, so thank you for that.

I CAN say that the folks in charge just freakin LOVE numbers and the significance applied to them.. Whether you believe it or not does not matter... THEY do. That's why we need to pay attention to it all.

Yeah, I think, if nothing else, the fact that it's supposed to be a "party day" is a lion's share of the reason he's going to do it that day.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
what makes this interesting is it all is looking like a PR event from start to end...... i won't vote for him he is a false savior....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

It makes you wonder how many other nationally recognized holidays are actually key black magic ritual dates doesn't it?

Obama is gonna stretch this victory streak a good length because it's getting the clueless masses to boost his approval rating.

It's turning out to be an effective psyop, it's getting the cattle to support the policies that are gonna lead this civilization to perfect destruction and slavery.
edit on 3-5-2011 by secretlibraryclerks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well if there is a "false flag" attack on May 5th...

It would have to be a Mexican flag.

Revolucion de la Raza

ETA: Which has nothing to do with Islam/bin Laden...though there HAVE been reports of Hezbollah south of the border, and books in Arabic making it north of the border...hmm, something to think about.
edit on 3-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join