It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Raccoon Eyes, the 'Jewish' Native American, talks 2012 and Pleiadeans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hey,
I know this guys sounds like a typical Native American rant, but he mentions a few interesting things. LINK

He says "As a Traditional, but urban born and raised Cherokee, I hear the spiritual call that it will soon be time for the Creator's World Renewal Medicine cycles to begin. "

2012! He seems to know something that only the Natives know.

Remember that since Sacred Time, Creation Time, First Man and First Woman Time, Creator made all generations of Cherokee from the past to the present and into the future as a Holy People.

CHEROKEE PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS KNOWN THEY WERE CREATOR'S HOLY PEOPLE FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME

Yes, we've heard that from the Jews..
Now...

Our ancestors were from the stars, so in effect we are the descendants of star children. Look at our proud Cherokee nation flag. Seven stars and one star is a seven-pointed star. In the oral traditions of our People, the Ancestors shared that we come from the star system known as the Pleiades.

In our culture, we lovingly call the seven stars 'The Boys'. Our Ancestors have stated that the Original Cherokee people came in 'flying machines' from Pleiades.

The Ancient Ones tell in our stories that the Cherokee came in massive waves of migrations to populate northern South America, the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico and the greater Southeast of the United States before pre-contact time.

Cherokee flag:

Thoughts?

edit on 5/3/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

What's the meaning for the Black Star on the flag?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriggerFish

What's the meaning for the Black Star on the flag?

It was added later and that is the only one I saw on google images. Here is explanation.

The script around the seal is in Cherokee script "Tsa la gi yi A ye hli" meaning "The Cherokee Nation." This flag shown is the current flag, adopted on October 9, 1978 and first raised on September 30, 1979. On September 9, 1989, a solitary black star was added to the upper fly in memory of the Cherokee who lost their lives during the Trail of Tears march. The seal is from the Oklahoma band of the Cherokee. The Eastern Band of Cherokee in North Carolina uses a slightly different seal.
Source

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am not Cherokee, does that mean I am doomed?

Deebo

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
I am not Cherokee, does that mean I am doomed?

Deebo

I am not one either.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well, I think that some ATS posters are some of the most holy people for the mere fact that they type some awesome threads that make people think and sometimes even get us 2 steps ahead of the powers that be.

So that holy man is definitely doing his job by being who he is but a lot of us are also doing our good jobs the best way we can by doing what we do best.

At some point I may have wished I was a starseed or an Indigo kid, but as I think about it, I see that I really don't need to be one of those people. Some of us have a unique insight that couldn't have been gained by anyway other than being born into the unique position we are and from experiencing very different things.

new topics

top topics

join