It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOUR opinion on the osama/usama "killing"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Now ive noticed the past couple of days the amount of threads being made about the whole "osama death" so it seems that a lot of us have something to say on the subject, our own theorys of what really has happened and why etc...

So i thought i would make this thread to get everyones opinions on the matter, what do u think happened? whats your truth? is he dead? was he already dead? im sure we have all seen the benazir bhutto video where she states a couple years ago "the man who killed osama bin laden" that just adds to the mystery surrounding this whole scenario that is being (and lets face it) practically rubbed in our faces by the media.

here are my opinions on the matter and i have a couple of differing ones.

1) That osama is in fact NOT dead.

my reasoning behind this is this...the most wanted man on the planet, they have him cornered in a building, and they choose to shoot him in the head rather than capture him alive?? or maybe just maybe, they have him, however so his army dont try recapture him they say he was killed and his body dumped in the ocean, to ENSURE that his body or lack therof is NEVER found..i mean had they buried him then he could have been exhumed and that just wouldnt keep thier plans quiet. so they have him in a secure location with the world thinking that he is dead, and they grill him for information, any plans that are being made as far as attacks in the US or UK.

2) That he was in fact killed years ago!

benazir bhuttos comment, now im not sure if this comment was made through factual knowledge that she had or something she heard and decided to pass on, however if the US officials knew of his death years ago but we didnt or it was mere speculation, then wouldnt an osama death be good news for the US right about now? conveniently when obamas birth certificate is in question, when the US economic climate is deteriorating by the day, would this news give obama the brownie points he needs? "THE MAN WHO KILLED OSAMA" would be good for obamas image come next years elections, and im sure nearer the time he will keep reminding us that he was responsible for the capture and death of osama......"yawn"

So there are my two theorys...what are yours? lets see if maybe we are all on the same page, and add any info u have to further validate your theorys, see if we can get to the bottom of this

thanx

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
My opinion? Mods need to create a new forum for this Osama Bin Laden fella' and keep post regarding this guy from flooding the real time ATS activity feed.

I would like to read other news stories other than theories and debate about this guys death.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was willing to believe Bin Laden was dead but the longer this odd charade has gone on, the more suspicious i am.

I notice there is a lot of finger pointing at Pakistan.

The Americans should also be pointing their fingers at the CIA too. Clearly they can't justify their huge budgets if he was under their noses all this time. Very embarrassing. The director of the CIA should be fired or at least resign.

Aren't the CIA supposed to be one of the most famous and sophisticated intelligence agencies in the world, yet for a decade they couldn't find one individual, while it took the U.S military to wreck two countries in attempt to find him.

I've heard it said that they can't release photos of his death because it might incite attacks, even though they are already telling us to expect more attacks now that he's already dead. We were apparently expecting attacks before he was dead, but we haven't had a major attack for a long time, even though Al Qaeda is apparently all powerful and omnipotent.

It just takes some simple questions to realise none of this adds up.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I fear, like Hitler, all sorts of rumors and stories will spread, and some folks will never believe he really got killed.
they might regret disposing of the body (if they really did); I suggested in another thread they were making decisions on the fly without a lot of time to consider things.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
My opinion? Mods need to create a new forum for this Osama Bin Laden fella' and keep post regarding this guy from flooding the real time ATS activity feed.

I would like to read other news stories other than theories and debate about this guys death.

oh im with you 100% im getting fed up seeing them as well thats why i made this thread, so everyone can post thier opinions in here (hopefully) but no matter how monotonous the threads are..as long as people are interested the threads will still be made.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
There are several threads already on the boards which discuss OBL, his death and reactions.

Please add your comments to those.

Closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

new topics

top topics

join