It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro: bin Laden is a CIA agent

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Can Castro be less believed than any other government or their agencies?

Lets not forget Operation Northwoods.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
reply to post by gorgi

I believe that "brutal corrupt communist" much more than that trigger happy puppet you call obama thank you very much... Viva Fidel!!!

I have a bridge to sell. Its gotta be sold quickly. I have a great deal on it to.
Believing a crazy communist dictator or the leader of the free world. excellent.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

castro has been saying lies his whole life about the usa. why not? he hates the usa. Do people on this board just ignore the past 50 years of the crazy things castro has said. Once again ats member gorgi, you are right.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why you people still on Castro being a lair....... once again, THIS IS KNOWN ALREADY

Why dont you talk about Bin Laden being down with the C.I.A. with the rest of the Freedom Fighters fighting against the Soviets in the 1980's, Come on, I dare you to speak about that....... Is that information false?Disinformation? Was Castro the first to ever say this? Noooooooo !

This information has been written in History, No "Conspiracy Nutcase" came up with this, Castro wasnt the one who started saying this, BUT Ronald Reagan did started this and his Administrations, Who you think sent out troops for the Afgran/Soviet War? Well do your homework if you want to know more.....

So please STFU with Castro being a liar, once again! WE ALL KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW THISSSSSSSSS

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by gorgi

castro has been saying lies his whole life about the usa. why not? he hates the usa. Do people on this board just ignore the past 50 years of the crazy things castro has said. Once again ats member gorgi, you are right.

Exactly. I remember that Castro was comparing the hurricane that hit Cuba a few years ago to a nuclear strike from the USA, which is crazy propaganda by itself. No doubt that Castro is an expert on anti-American propaganda.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Oh sure. Why shouldn't I beleive Castro? He wouldn't make things up or talk nonsense would he?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Do you mean from Bush to Obama?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join