It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be no picture of Bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Before everyone gets all excited about the release of the Bin Laden photo today, let me tell you something.. There won't be a photo released.. at least of Bin Laden. The reason for this is that Bin Laden has been dead since 2001 when he was killed in Tora Bora..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The fact that you provide not even a link to a "trashy news websites" discredits this post automatically.

Second line.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This thread title is rather appropriate considering after a body is thawed out it enters a rapid decomposition. The body would be virtually unusable without a Photoshop expert. Hence the 24 hour drop off at the bottom of the sea.

Just another note, the ballistics will be different too. The gunshot to the top of the eye would have to be drilled into the skull, otherwise a real gunshot would shatter it in a recognizable way. They probably tried the later and had to discard the body.

edit on 3-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by brigand

The reason for this is that Bin Laden has been dead since 2001 when he was killed in Tora Bora..

No one is going to take your word as fact unfortunately. If you want us to believe this, you should at least try to back it up first.

Just sayin'

edit on 3-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

link   
And if they do post a picture then will you buy us all on ATS some nice juicy KFCs?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The U.S. government have said that they have the proof but will not be releasing it............therefore i think its safe to say that there is no evidence.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Once again...murdered years ago.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Interestingly ,here in australia one of the local news stations posted the picture of 'dead' osama yesterday on the news cast..they said we dont normally show this but....they flashed up a pretty convincing before and after shot of him... looks like him to me but who knows..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bliss101

I know the one you refer to and sadly its fake.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by brigand

The reason for this is that Bin Laden has been dead since 2001 when he was killed in Tora Bora..

No one is going to take your word as fact unfortunately. If you want us to believe this, you should at least try to back it up first.

What if he just claims to know that is true because he wrapped him up according to Muslim burial practices and dumped the body at sea in 2001? Would you believe it then?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
um how do you know its fake?????

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin

Why was she in the know??...

You dont even believe your own President and/or anything released by the MSM, so why this?..
You think THAT was the reason she was killed? lmao.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bliss101

Because the same picture went around all over the world and it's been proven fake. And if, and that's a big if, the U.S. has the photo's they wouldn't hand them over to any other country before they released them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
of course there won't be a picture. We are just supposed to take the word of the gov. at face value these days.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by brigand

Originally posted by Rising Against

Originally posted by Bliss101

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
His specific practice is burial in an unmarked grave not at sea. Its a cover up.

The picture is fake

Here is a video I made about two years ago on his death in December of 2001.
www.veoh.com...
edit on 3-5-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The "real" picture is purported to show Osama's brain and the gunshot to the face was said to render him "unrecognizable". How convenient...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I was actually just being sarcastic and parroting the claim our government is making. That they buried him at sea quickly in accordance to Muslim burial practices.

I personally dont buy it, and I do agree, burial at sea is the choice of last resort and only permissible IF the person dies at sea AND if they cannot keep the body from rotting before they get to land.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by amcdermott20
The "real" picture is purported to show Osama's brain and the gunshot to the face was said to render him "unrecognizable". How convenient...

And the claim that the gunshot wound to the face rendered him "unrecognizable" calls into their claim they used facial recognition devices to immediately identify the body as his.

defensesystems.com...

* May 03, 2011

The U.S forces who participated in the May 1 raid on a Pakistani ompound in which terrorist leader Osama bin Laden was killed are likely to have used a portable facial recognition device as one of several methods to verify his identity after his death, reports Spencer Ackerman at Wired’s Danger Room blog.

The facial recognition tool they most likely used, according to a senior Defense Department official, is a versatile device called a Secure Electronic Enrollment Kit (SEEK), which can take iris scans, fingerprints and facial scans and transmit them back to an FBI database in West Virginia in seconds.

The government just wants it all ways, and that causes some logical inconsistencies.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: to fix link

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Why was she in the know??...

You dont even believe your own President and/or anything released by the MSM, so why this?..
You think THAT was the reason she was killed? lmao.

I didn't she say she was killed for that nor did I say I believed her BUT this seems more logical than the U.S. version because the U.S. has a habit of using big stories to cover up little important ones. Also, the U.S. has the best intelligence agency and military technology in the world - you REALLY think it took them 10 years to find one guy? PLEASE. Lastly, the death of Osama - a financier and nothing more - is not the death of Al-Qaeda so what is the point of celebrating?

If you believe the president, then fine. Baa,baaa on then.
edit on 3-5-2011 by DevilJin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by brigand

That would be your opinion, to which you are entitled to. Unless you show me some proof he was killed there and not someone el;se saying they think he was, then your opinion remains an opinion and is not elevated to fact.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join