It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ultraman2011
Would it not be the high point of stupidity to fake a guys death that wasn't really dead? You would be busted as soon as he re-appeared. It makes not sense. Either you know he is dead and made the whole thing up, or the US is telling the truth. Nobody with half a brain would pull such a stupid stunt. It would be like me saying Charlie Sheen is dead, only to have him pop up somewhere.

They had no problem doing this with the 9/11 hijackers (at least 7 out of 19 alive and well). Why not Bin Laden? No one got "busted" for this.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
What game is Washington playing here and to what end?
www.military.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Easily proved. All Bin Laden has to do is appear in a video holding a current days newspaper or some such other irrefutable evidence and boom, Obama and the US look like fools in the eyes of the Muslim world. Did you really think your theory through or was it just a rush of blood?

Everyone assumes that Bin Laden is our enemy, He wasn't our enemy when he fought the Russians in Afghanistan. If he's a willing partner in the deception, which I believe he has been up until now, a willing scapegoat, then there would be no confrontation with us, would there? The same goes for the Taliban. I believe we control ALL sides of the conflict. There actually is NO real enemy. Our government schizophrenically fights itself to feed the war machine.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So here's the story: Bin Laden died in December, 2001, having said four times that he did NOT do 9/11 and didn't know who did. That was a story that could not stand. So the American government brought Bin Laden back to life, like Frankenstein, and re-wrote his story -- now that he is dead and can't rebut it. Bin Laden will die when the American government says he can die, and not a moment before. They have "facts" to establish. The new story, told the very day he died, is he DID do 9/11, and is proud of it. The war continues on the basis that Bin Laden is still alive and a threat. More Bin Laden videos are found in which he gloats over 9/11. These are shown to the American public to "prove" Bin Laden was behind 9/11. When Benazir Bhutto tells David Frost on November 2, 2007 that Bin Laden was murdered by Omar Sheikh in 2001, she is too authoritative a figure on the topic to let her live. Bin Laden can't be dead yet. The war must go on. So Bhutto is murdered a little over a month later, and BBC edits her statement out of their story. When it's time to wind the war down, Bin Laden is allowed to die. The false story can't go on forever. No one's seen hide nor hair of him for 10 years. And Obama's ratings are plummeting. So now he can die, the war has been justified, Osama took credit for it, the Administration is justified, and Obama can get reelected. It's all good. And the real people responsible for 9/11 go free.

And now it's time to leave 9/11 behind us, say the liberal pundits. It's been used to take away all our freedoms. Time to forgive and forget. Well, if 9/11 had been caused by Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda, I would be willing to forgive and forget. But I am not ready to leave 9/11 behind if the real people behind it are government insiders who are still here causing trouble, and haven't been imprisoned for life for the traitors they are. As far as I'm concerned, we have yet to put 9/11 before us. Everything that has happened in the past has been pure fantasy, ignorance and sadism. It is shocking that so many American people do not care enough about this event to find out who the real culprits are, and are content to believe liars, thieves, and murderers.

Note: Wikipedia notes that on November 9, 2007 -- seven days after she told David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama -- she told Fox News reporter Greta von Susteren that "I think Osama bin Laden must be rubbing his hands with glee as he looks at what's happening in Pakistan." Contrary to Wikipedia's argument, this disproves nothing. Butto's attribution of "emotion" to a dead man is of course a common manner of speaking -- as in "Thomas Jefferson must be turning over in his grave when he sees what Obama, Bush, and Congress have done to the Constitution." Scrutinizing the record of a dead woman's utterances to find possible inconsistencies is just revisionism, and fails to deprive her original statement of its convincing force. To rebut Bhutto's plain statement that Omar Sheikh killed Osama, a clear recantation is required, i.e. "Osama is alive."

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RastaChick

a very good summary to say the least !

i always believed it went down something like the way you are saying.

i remember the Dec 2001 Bin Laden death reports and always said there was a trick in the works when later, He was "brought back to life" !!

i also remember reading Bin Ladens death in newspapers ... but haven't located any old articles.

she told Fox News reporter Greta von Susteren that "I think Osama bin Laden must be rubbing his hands with glee as he looks at what's happening in Pakistan."

i remember that too !

myself and others DID interpret THAT to mean Bin Laden was dead, and Her way of saying it was too suspicious and obvious. Some people CAN read between the lines !

but we already knew He was dead in 2001.

that news actually may have been overshadowed by the anthrax scares that followed the New York 9/11 incidents.

and i remember a friend of mine saying She would be killed soon for being too "public" !! and then it happened !!

i wonder if Omar Sheikh did murder Bin Laden ?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join