It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terroist Groups on the Internet, translation!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Don't know if this is in the right forum, but anyway....

With all the hype over Laden today it got me interested about possible attacks from extremist groups. I've heard before that there are some terroist groups that communicate online, so out of curiosity i decided to see if i could find any, in which i failed. So i then when onto google Afghanistan. I then typed in the google box "Extremist terroist groups" it put this language into Persian automatically. Instead of it coming up with a load of results in Persian from which i expected, it came up with just a few sentences.

I copied a single sentence, clicked off the site and went onto Google translater. Once it translated it into English it came up with this :

" Stasې LټVn - Hkhql Fs·hړSqfېS Z·hړShms·h - D Hyڅ Yu Lasvnd pure poison May Religious leaders also "

Now what struck me was the "pure poison" part of the sentences, i thought it was kind of creepy but i copied the sentence and clicked off the website cause it freaked me out a little. What do you guys think? Probebley get hunted down now like.

Didn't print screen but anyone can try it out yourselves.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I put it through google translator which I know isnt the best and it said it was albanian and didnt give me a english translation.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I put it through as Persian and that's what mine came up with strange though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LukeT0116
Don't know if this is in the right forum, but anyway....

With all the hype over Laden today it got me interested about possible attacks from extremist groups. I've heard before that there are some terroist groups that communicate online, .

Yes there are quite a few Anglo-American Imperialist state-terrorist, narco-terrorist collaborators and apologists for the world's leading genocidal terrorist and narcotics trafficking organisation on this site, however they speak quite openly and they don't use code. In fact they seem to be rather proud of themselves.

Lux
edit on 4-5-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Text was not blasphemous and diabolical enough; not enough Christian flesh and blood sacrificed and devoured.

top topics

join