It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe's Diary - Part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
My name is... Joe Pines. (It works as well as any other name, lol!)

You don’t know me but, I probably know you. Well, to one degree or the next.

I write this on the event of the death of Osama bin Laden. All the young, pie-eyed citizens are cheering like they did when World War 2 ended. The cameras are all there, too. In all the right places to catch every minute of it.

It was a great bit of planning that you will never hear about on the evening news.

To think that it all almost came unraveled once. JFK, RFK, MLK, Nixon, the Pentagon Papers... it really is something of a miracle that the whole shebang didn’t come crashing down. But in each instance, when there was a threat to the grand plan, there was always somebody willing to pull the trigger or lie through their bloody teeth.

So, here we are. I'm going to have a rum and Coke. How 'bout you?

My part in all of this began back in 1973 and an enlistment in the US Army. Vietnam was winding down and even GI Joe had his ‘GI’ removed. He became an action figure with a designer van to go adventuring. War was out, pimped collars were in and Boston evolved from a decaying city in New England to a rock band that just blew the socks off of my generation.

That was then...

I was recruited straight out of army A.I.T. where I had been training as a radio operator and learning Morse code, by some guy... heck, I don’t even remember his name. But that’s okay too because it was not his real name anyway and recalling it now would be worth about as much as an old 8-track tape.

Are you watching all of this on the web? There are literally thousands of people who are having a party tonight because a fictitious man was supposedly killed. Seriously! They will wake up tomorrow and expect the wars all to be over. Afghanistan will suddenly become a rebuilding project where Americans are loved and welcomed...

(Cough! Hack!) Ahem...

Don’t blame Obama for this one. He may be as much a patsy as Lee Harvey Oswald was. If you really want to cast a guilty verdict, aim it for the press.

Oh. That’s right. It’s called the ‘media’ today. No matter. These guys are fully owned (if not even bred) from birth to obey commands. The Fourth Estate has become what used to be called a ‘fifth column’. But, I didn’t say that.

And that was the biggest problem back in the days of JFK, RFK, MLK, Nixon, etc. They weren’t owned then and they were really a major pain in the butt.

Well, here’s the thing; tomorrow begins a new age in which you, the people of the planet Earth, are on your last few miles of liberty and constitution.

Can I have another rum and soda? Thanks!

Oh, don’t worry. No one is going to break down your door and steal any of it. No sir, you will give it all away freely. That is one of the big stipulations. The US Constitution cannot be decommissioned by force. You have to want it to happen... to ask for it, to request to become subjects of the new alignment.

You have about 2 years or so...

Before I go, I should also add that all of you who believe in flying saucers are not entirely crazy. Some of them are flown remotely by humans, some are laser projections and then still, some are the real deal.

Who are they?

It wouldn’t do a lot of good to tell you the truth because, you wouldn't believe it anyway. That releases the danger from the telling... but still creates the issue of my own safety.

I like my skin, thank you.

But I will say this much... they are not aliens to Earth and they are not human. They are quite the living, biological entities. They just don’t have the same mother and father types as you do and they have their own agenda... which works best for them if we just behave ourselves for the time being.

Where's the ice bucket?

If you think you believe in God, then don’t believe in the next thing that comes in and claims to be him.

God really doesn’t need a spaceship.

Oh well. I gotta get back to work. There are just a whole lot of people here in this corner of cyberspace who could become a problem. My bosses didn’t go to the trouble of creating watering holes for the doubters and conspiracy theorists just to have us sit back and let them run amok!

We’ll talk again...

Joe Pines

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hey didn't you know Osama Bin Laden is dead?!?! Geez!

But in all seriousness, I enjoyed the story.

P.S. Osama is dead
edit on 1-5-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Tanks

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
P.S. Osama is dead
edit on 1-5-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

P.S.S. Don't worry. It's just a short story

top topics

join