It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.B.L. killed, terror attack, martial law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I do not go with the fear mongering, I never have and never will, however with that being said. I have received an unconfirmed news tip, again, unconfirmed tip. I want to stress that. Anyone who has been here long enough knows that I work in the media, I received a call from an unknown number tonight, about an hour ago, saying that there would be an O.B.L. announcement tonight. The caller then stated that it was for a reason. Obama's approval rating has dropped a lot since his election. Now close enough that a re-election is becoming not likely. It would take something drastic, such as martial law, to ensure he keeps his power.

That brings us to tonight's announcement. When I first got the call, I pretty much took it with a grain of salt. To give you an example, I have a guy calling stating that he is God, he calls about once a week. So I really don't pay a lot of attention to crazy calls. The caller tonight stated that there would be an announcement tonight saying that we have O.B.L.'s body. The information will be released. Within a few months, there will be a terrorist attack, and martial law will be implemented.

Again, I do not put a lot of confidence in unknown callers, but the guy did nail the O.B.L. announcement, so I wanted to pass this info on to the readers of ATS.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Makes sense, they have to use the FEMA camps for something!
2nd.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
did you get anyother info? like where, and how?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by K_OS

NO WAY, I HEARD THE EXACT SAME THING YESTERDAY!

WOW

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
this is exactly what i am thinking is the reason behind all this nonsense...something is afloat, and it stinks to high freaking hell...Osama bin dead for a long time, so this is clearly some sort of massive propaganda and conditioning campaign that has been planned far in advance and will end up terribly for Amerika...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
2nd.

Dont forget all the moves in the cia and chigago is #1 most likely as pointed out here the sears towers are prime target.

another 9/11 false flag watch the dominoes fall crazy

eidt obviously these people will look you in the eye and lie redhanded fact its the whole whithouse congress nobody hauling these fools to jail...

edit on 1-5-2011 by UcDat because: edit

Is there any honest people left at the top? In the Whitehouse the CIA congress who is in charge when they all fail?
edit on 1-5-2011 by UcDat because: eidt2

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikkibee
did you get anyother info? like where, and how?

No, the only info I have is what I shared... like I said, I didn't think anything about it when I got the call, I normally don't answer unknown calls but since it was so late and I was going to give them an earfull. I can tell you it was a male voice, but not much more than that.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by K_OS

I want to believe you, why did you wait until an hour after the announcement?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoopDawg
reply to post by K_OS

I want to believe you, why did you wait until an hour after the announcement?

I just thought it was a normal one of the weirdo's calling. This happens a lot. Again, I am not putting a lot into it, but it was weird that I received that call, but with that being said, there are a lot of people that I am sure already knew before the announcement was made. Those who were there, those in the administration, etc. There were a lot of people who knew before it was announced but unconfirmed, so it is possible that the person who called me, just wanted to add their own part to make it seem grander, that is why I just passed on the info I had to everyone here.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
New call, same voice, as best I can tell, stating Obama is going to do the announcement in front of a green screen and that he will say that we need to stay diligent and that he will say we will do whatever it takes to prevent anoter attack on our shores.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I know there will be a terror attack on us in the coming weeks...
Now what that will lead to us beyond me.
Declaration of war? ....Martial law?...
A combination of the failing US dollar and a terror attack to impose martial law to keep American citizens calm?..
This sounds shady..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
I do not go with the fear mongering, I never have and never will, however with that being said.
Within a few months, there will be a terrorist attack, and martial law will be implemented.

Clearly you are a liar.

Sorry - but for all those calling for honesty at the top, how about honesty at the bottom too??!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That was the call I received, no more no less. I stated that I take these calls with a grain of salt. I only posted because there was an OBL announcement.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by K_OS

Yeah...right....

.... stating Obama is going to do the announcement in front of a green screen ....

That was some incredible "green screen".....wow! Like, 3-D! Walking down the hallway, on hte red carpet, and everything!!!

Oh, and that nonsense about his approval ratings?? May wanna chack some history books....not at my fingertips, but I'd compare Reagan, at his same point in the first term....and Clinton and Bush Jr......just for starters.......

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Originally posted by superman2012
2nd.

Dont forget all the moves in the cia and chigago is #1 most likely as pointed out here the sears towers are prime target.

another 9/11 false flag watch the dominoes fall crazy

eidt obviously these people will look you in the eye and lie redhanded fact its the whole whithouse congress nobody hauling these fools to jail...

edit on 1-5-2011 by UcDat because: edit

Is there any honest people left at the top? In the Whitehouse the CIA congress who is in charge when they all fail?
edit on 1-5-2011 by UcDat because: eidt2

wow.. definitely Star for this video!!.. thx.. the video really explains it well enough for a 5th grader to figure out..
)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Dont forget all the moves in the cia and chigago is #1 most likely as pointed out here the sears towers are prime target. another 9/11 false flag watch the dominoes fall crazy

That's what I've been saying since February when Rahm got elected:

Is Chicago Intended to be the Next 9/11?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
[

wow.. definitely Star for this video!!.. thx.. the video really explains it well enough for a 5th grader to figure out..
)

yep it does I got a dl let me know if it goes poof

I can back up a lot of stuff with youtube like did you know Obama is Bushes cousin or that you've never had a vote

just saying every day people here and every wheres are bringing us truth I'm just happy to share it. Be it the vid or this thread FnS for the OP

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Would you remember the voice if you heard it again?

Be diligent in the weeks to come and for Gods sake answer your phone!

Something tells me to believe you and your source.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by UcDat

Dont forget all the moves in the cia and chigago is #1 most likely as pointed out here the sears towers are prime target. another 9/11 false flag watch the dominoes fall crazy

That's what I've been saying since February when Rahm got elected:

Is Chicago Intended to be the Next 9/11?

where do you think i got my info lol sorry if I could remember all you amazing people I'd give you all credit.

We might not agree about everything but truth is what it is I hope your insight helps to fend off the attack. And that the truth keeps flowing spreading to all who still believe in the lies.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

We might not agree about everything but truth is what it is I hope your insight helps to fend off the attack. And that the truth keeps flowing spreading to all who still believe in the lies.

That's what I hope, not just for my post but for all of the truth-tellers on ATS. Then again, it's hard to tell whats an attack fended off with truth and what's just a bad guess. Still, the end result is the same-people don't get killed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join