It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 41
<< 38  39  40   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is a seriouse wild card. It has been up the sleeve for a very long time now. With all the drama of the past few years, its hard to imagine it would not have been used already. It has now. Why? Why was it saved? Didnt even get used prior/mid GFC? Birth cirtificate issue is old, so why now for that purpose. Who does Obama work for? The same people we all work for. The banks.

Its silver people.

Its serious.

Osama Bin Laden is dead serious.......lol

edit on 8-5-2011 by thinksmall because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Its very obvious why this news was HOAXED now.

#1 Pakistan wasn't happy at all about the US drones killing innocent people and wanted the US to stop, Oh what a suprise he was hiding in Pakistan.

#2 Obama's Birth Certificate issues where blowing up in his face with people not buying the official line.

#3 Obama's popularity was bottoming out at a vital time and they need him to stay in office and get people back onside, what better way to do than make out he has caught the worlds most wanted man under his watch.

#4 HOW THICK DO THEY THINK WE ARE? ALL SO CONVENIENT HUH?

#5 WAKE UP PEOPLE!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

#1 Pakistan wasn't happy at all about the US drones killing innocent people and wanted the US to stop, Oh what a suprise he was hiding in Pakistan.
The US could just say "screw 'em". What, would Pakistan throw rocks at them?

#2 Obama's Birth Certificate issues where blowing up in his face with people not buying the official line.
He's been verified, twice, by federal court. More than any other president, ever.

#3 Obama's popularity was bottoming out at a vital time and they need him to stay in office and get people back onside, what better way to do than make out he has caught the worlds most wanted man under his watch.

#5 WAKE UP PEOPLE!
Those...aren't actual arguments.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
well, in my opinion he's far from dead ...

Probably living it up somewhere having a good laugh. Anyway, IF something does happen due to this alignment, it would be quite interesting, ofcourse that is if it's not disastrous

I'n atheist - kinda of cause I believe in God and am extremely skeptical towards everything else that has been tampered with by man but IF this rapture thing does occur, well all I for one am not bothered about it, for me it would be a time of finally knowing the truth of what is and what isn't well at least I hope so.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 000063

He's been verified, twice, by federal court. More than any other president, ever.

#5 WAKE UP PEOPLE!

No they aren't points but they where points I was making, I notice you ignored point 3, and yes the produced a certificate but it was being pulled apart.

Perfect timing to divert peoples attention as ever huh?

I guess you are one of those that believes the media.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We should keep on questioning this BS that the mainstream media is trying to shove down our throats.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
it seems pretty obvious to me, as no one is talking about the birth certificate anymore.

along with all the collateral benefits that this event gives them.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
it seems pretty obvious to me, as no one is talking about the birth certificate anymore.

along with all the collateral benefits that this event gives them.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

I don't care about the Obama's birth certificate. Never have. Never will. Maybe the first time I've ever said anything about it.

Can't distract me from something I don't give a carp about.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

I would add to that list the attempted assasination of a foreign head of state, killing civilians in the process. People seem to have forgotten that Allied forces are currently at war with Libya, supporting and funding "rebels" to do the dirty work on the ground. I think that is of far more importance than the whole birth certificate fiasco. Whether there's a birth certificate or not, Allied forces are still using weopons to influence the Arab world and people are dying. I'm not saying Gaddafi deserves to stay in power, but the media has been pretty quiet on what's been going on in Libya lately.

Gaddafi residince bombed late April 30th. Osama killed May 1st. Now that's good timing.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There is a new precious metal exchange opening in Hong Kong on the 28th of this month
for DELIVERY

Guess what that means for the comex, the bankers, and their little friend ( say hello to him
)
thats right - the comex is rigged?
NO problemo!
Why, we will take delivery from HONG KONG ( 32 oz contracts)!
Those folks don't want to buy silver from a market that is rigged like the comex just showed it is.

Evry distarction I have looked at in the last year where it was a BOGUS hegellian dialectic
with the government playing BOTH sides
has turned out to be another financial screw in Americas collective derrière

now what mr "short sale can't deliver?"
that is not good for Mr Dollar either
cause they are trading oil in *not dollars* in that part of the world too
soon food too..and everything else...

not lookin good

did you know one of the only systems that ever worked was the bankinging done in venice by the house of ESTE and maybe other house names too
deliverable NON DEBT silver CERTIFICATES
they went for hundreds of years without a bust till the debt bankers had em flattened

the west has the usury System..( Jesus hated it,yet the christians sign thier mortgages in blood red ink)
while
Publically owned central banks and debt free currencies, and the muslims do not

thats World War Three
right there baby

oh yeah Hitler and the ruling industrailists went with a non debt system..
That is how Germany went from 0 to 60 in just a couple of years after the wiemer republic hyperinflation, and became a world power again overnight
the commiefascist luciferian bankers have said they like the chinese society model the best
and they just married it with the german economic model

the debt based system can not compete

edit on 9-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It always seems that every time there is something stirring in the world, Something big happens to divert our attention away. Recently with the osama situation, there are so many things that the us government could be trying to avoid,by throwing our attention. The japan crisis and how it might effect Americans is one to name. The sudden increase in natural disasters and man made disasters. The gas spikes, the economy, The list goes on and on.

Not only do they divert our attention, they use it to gain political strength and popularity among the masses. Now the us gov. has false reason to start a war with Pakistan. And have support from many American citizens. We will see how all of that plays out.

Its sad that it has happened so many times before, that we don't know when to believe or disbelieve. We could have killed osama, but its the governments fault that so many are questioning it. No photos, quick removal of evidence of the body, mixed stories on how it went down, and the actual way it went down. Or even whether he is guilty of anything at all.

I agree that we should keep vigilant and keep searching for the whole truth, regardless if we ever get it. Even a little anthill of truth is better than a mountain of lies. Keep your eyes and ears open folks, because the american government slips up all of the time.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

*snip*

*snip*

Wrong. The courts have never verified a birth certificate; Obama has attorneys keeping this issue from being tried in court.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

#5 WAKE UP PEOPLE!

No they aren't points but they where points I was making, I notice you ignored point 3,
My mistake.

and yes the produced a certificate but it was being pulled apart.
They produced one which was verified by the Federal Govt. Then they used the long form, which was also verified. Now all you have is some whining about "layers" in the PDF of his birth certificate, which can be a result of standard editing software.

You can reproduce this effect easily with a copy of Adobe Illustrator.

So why didn't Bush use it when he needed support for the Iraqi war? Why didn't American troops "find" Osama with doctored evidence linking Al Qaeda to Saddam circa 2002, instead of going into Iraq for something that wasn't there and made to look like idiots?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

The way I see it, there is one piece of solid proof that he is dead.

If he wasn't dead, he would show himself to prove that the U.S lied about the whole deal. It would be a very powerful weapon against us.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
This is a blatant MSM wool over the eyes type of an announcement. It's time to peruse the interwebz with a fine tooth comb. I have a huge suspicion that there is something that is occurring or about to.

If you really want to convenience me to do or believe anything use proper or at least good grammar. I read the title "What are they breaking the news to hide?". Please at least reread your title before you post! What should be Why

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIlbert13

Originally posted by UberL33t
This is a blatant MSM wool over the eyes type of an announcement. It's time to peruse the interwebz with a fine tooth comb. I have a huge suspicion that there is something that is occurring or about to.

If you really want to convenience me to do or believe anything use proper or at least good grammar. I read the title "What are they breaking the news to hide?". Please at least reread your title before you post! What should be Why

that is either the funniest or saddest hypocritical statement i've read today.
i think the OP will have a hard time convenience-ing this guy to do anything!
edit on 22-5-2011 by RicoMarston because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
yes knowledge will set us free

ill bet you those people who were chanting work for the GOV

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I do believe that Osama Bin Laden is dead, however I don't believe he was killed the way they say he was. There is something strange about this one and I can't seem to put my finger on it...

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40   >>

join