It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ATS Osama Dead huh? What are they breaking the news to hide? Let's start digging please

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here's the thing, people are waking up!!! We're not just going to sit idly by anymore and just let junk like this fly. "We the people" are not as naive as of late. What ever it is they're trying to hide, if made public, is in someway going to perhaps hinder them furthering their own agenda in some form or fashion.

The thing is Mr. or Mrs. PTB...we are on to your schemes. At least most of the "we's" here on this site in my experience, I can't speak for the rest of the world. But if anyone discovers what they may be hiding, chances are very good that this collective group will be the first. For that, you are awesome!! All of you!!!
edit on 5/1/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Look at all the threads being created that are effectively calling "foul" ...It's too blatant to discount imo.

+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I'm just super happy I don't have to hear about the royal wedding anymore..

Thank you Baby Jesus!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I just heard Wolf Blitzer say special forces raided the mansion and got Bin Laden.
So he was living in a mansion in Pakistan?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yeah like Blisse said...wasn't he supposed to be holding up in caves & junk...if I may I will quote Blisse...

GTFOH

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yeah "hiding" near the capital no less...

Either we were being lied to or our intelligence has been complete crap this entire time.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Blisse because: oops can't curse

link   
reply to post by Blisse

Amen sistah, not that I am not happy for them...but ..none the less...Amen!

link   
reply to post by Blisse

I guess what I was insinuating was that many of the things I have mentioned may be things that are related to something else that will happen. I think putting SETI into" hibernation" is pretty big news, but not many seem to mention it. Nevermind the fact that space exploration is being underfunded. Remember space effects our weather. It may not be to distract from something current maybe more preemptive? I believe Trump is a comedic distraction. Thousands of people are focusing on May 21st, economy is in a # hole, raising gas prices is containment of people....I can't say i know whats coming, but i believe all is related.

link   

Originally posted by othello
I have to agree with the posts on here.I think there is a smoke screen and something will happen what it is i don't know.Maybe its to distract us from the debt ceiling we are going to hit .In the past i would go along with the MSM and not really question stuff but since i have joined ATS I like to keep a open mind and keep my eyes open.Maybe i am just paranoid but its like a master magician(TPTB) is putting on a show for us to distract us from something that is right under our eyes.

Othello, I sometimes miss thinking like I did before joining ATS. (but I do really enjoy this site and have learned lots and lots!)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fdcows

So by putting it into hibernation, would lead one to believe that we don't need it for searching anymore. There is only one reason why I would think that we would no longer need to search.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Okay gang I am going to throw this into the mix..

I could have sworn that I read on one of the scrolls on one of the news channels that The head Nuclear person from Japan has "resigned".

Not so many news stories comming out of Japan lately, and we all know the nuclear disaster is worse than being reported.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

Completely plausible...there is entirely too much corruption occurring in the world. Narrowing this down, well we have a lot to chose from.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Maybe more will be apparent in the morning? Silver dipped off a cliff about $6 earlier, so I'll be keeping my eye on the markets, in case something is strange at work there.

+9 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
How do people already have Obama's new signs parading around the White House celebrating OBL's death? This is very strange to me!

HMMMM
edit on 1-5-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

It can do many other things besides listen for alien signals. It can also "listen" for space debries and I read that the airforce is considering using it for that. whether that be the real motivation behind that I don't know. But I get what your saying. But I am thinking that the regular crew won't be able to "listen" on it for a bit as its out of funding.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Okay gang I am going to throw this into the mix..

I could have sworn that I read on one of the scrolls on one of the news channels that The head Nuclear person from Japan has "resigned".

Not so many news stories comming out of Japan lately, and we all know the nuclear disaster is worse than being reported.

Got it!
Infowars has the story:

Kosako said he could not stay on while the government set inappropriate radiation limits for elementary schools near the plant. “I cannot allow this as a scholar,” he said, adding that he is also opposed the government raising the limit for radiation exposure for workers at the plant, according to the CBC.

Japanese authorities have set a 20-millisievert limit for radiation exposure as safe. Kosako said that is 20 times too high, especially for children, who are more vulnerable to radiation than adults.

ATS Thread

edit on 1-5-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

Yes, I've been following that thread too.

By the way are you in TKE?

YITB brother

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It is the case when Corporate leaders, or Political leaders of Japan have proven to themselves that they can not fufill the job at hand, they step down.

many used to kill themselves. A shame and pride thing.

They will find someone more qualified for the job at hand.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

They think we're naive....well "we the people" ...unfortunately, I'm afraid most are fooled, slowly but surely though..... again this phrase rears it's head...

Tick-Tock

The Universe is angry, they're effectively continuing to throw the balance off with all their negativity. The fix is...well...tick-tock

edit on 5/1/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I was looking into that SETI hibernation and found that they are even cutting back on weather satellites...something that could potentially hurt us in the long run..

Weather Satellites on the Chopping Block

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join