It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Dead and now Obama will be re-elected as a Hero. Theatrics at its finest.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Many were waiting for something like this. False Flag or a Heroic Achievement...it all achieves the same end.

I laughed when I seen the news. It was so expected. It was so scripted and it came at just the right time for the elections. Now Obama will be looked at as a hero and will most certainly be re-elected.

Sad indeed.

This is a coincidence like no other. There will be ramped up security measures in the US and around the World in order to ward off retaliations. Threat levels will be raised and freedoms will be erased. It will be sold as exactly what is needed to justify more intrusive measures by the TSA and Homeland. It will justify keeping troops overseas to ward off the rising repercussions. It will be used to justify why Obama should be re-elected.

The sad reality is that so many will go along with these new measures as a necessary evil even more so now that we have to be on guard against those that will strike back. This will no doubt be the door closing on freedom everywhere.

This will be seen by many as justification to invade other Countries in order to expose those that will be even more vigilant in their hatred towards the US.

I am only asking people to think for themselves, don't be too quick to drink the Kool-Aid of Washington's Spin Machine.

They couldn't find a man in a turban hiding in caves for 10 years and now they find him in a mansion? The most wanted man in US history sitting in a mansion?

I feel insulted to the point of anger that TPTB couldn't come up with something more intelligent than this.

And now the news that a small group of soldiers were able to carry this out.

If that's all it took, why kill him? It would seem a simple thing to take him alive if only a few could actually kill him.

He would be more valuable alive with info on plans, locations, members etc.

So many things wrong with this.

edit on 1-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Agreed this is crap....

I don't buy any of this ... But I can say the news that he was killed in a mansion just outside of islamabad pakistan means we could be facing hostility from the pakistani government!

I think this was "meant" to be some sort of October surprise type event....

link   
reply to post by jude11

He won't if this happens!
2nd

link   
reply to post by jude11

Why is Obama the hero, did he hunt down and kill Osama himself?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ehh it may be to premature for it to be a election winner. Way too much time and potential for a downturn. No but as to where he was rumored to have been killed. A mansion in Pakistan? Sounds like someone has some explaining to do.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Reply to post by FortAnthem

He must have. I bet his last golfing trip was just a cover. He was really out there undercover hunting him down all over the region.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
This is exactly what I was thinking too. After 9/11 Bush had his approval rating skyrocket to 91% so imagine what this will do to Obama for 2012.

For those of us beating the drum against war and especially the "war on terror" this is absolutely horrible for our politics. How can we now go to the American public and justify our opposition to the wars when they have killed the mastermind behind 9/11 (so they say).

link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by jude11

He won't if this happens!
2nd

Agreed, but WHO is going to lay that bomb?

That would be the question.

That would would play right into Obama's Agenda perfectly.

IMO

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
Agreed this is crap....

I don't buy any of this ... But I can say the news that he was killed in a mansion just outside of islamabad pakistan means we could be facing hostility from the pakistani government!

Impossible, he can't be dead

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Originally posted by roguetechie
Agreed this is crap....

Impossible, he can't be dead

He's probably dead but now they have to defrost the body to show the World.

Probably kept on ice for many years to use when the time was right.

Now is the time. Obama's approval ratings are down so he needs something.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
1.000's of people at the Whitehouse right now shouting USA, USA...

Can't get over how many sheeple playing into this.

Remember Bush? "Ladies and Gentlemen"...We got him!

Now Obama gets his little speech.

Next: A terrorist attack and Martial Law implemented in the US.

edit on 1-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well you can still blame him for losing Superman.

Superman Denounces US Citizenship!
christwire.org...
edit on 1-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Well you can still blame him for losing Superman.

Superman Denounces US Citizenship!
christwire.org...
edit on 1-5-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Superman knew this was coming.

He's just smarter than the average bear.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I bet we end up finding out Osama was killed as Osama and Obama are related and Half bother Osama was about to show the Elusive Obama Birth Certificate to Trump in Hawaii.
Now thats theatrics at it's finest.Or is it

On a serious note, I have to agree with OP that this is no coincidence and that this will be a catalyst for some other conflict for our freedom.
This will be used to punish us all, it wont matter what country we all live in, more freedoms will be lost for the sake of freedom

More lives be lost( Mainly civillians, (COLLATERAL damage??) and history will repeat itself by sending us all into another war built on lies.
Freedoms are the Biggest casualty of all this and will continue to be, and the only winners will be Our governments and Big Buisness again.

edit on 1-5-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ya S.O.L Ron Paul. I have so much respect for the men who went in and actually took him out. Not Obama. But he's dead wooooo hoooo.
edit on 1-5-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

Edit: This will spark nationalism all across the middle east. # is gonna hit the fan.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Did you guys see how the news was saying it happened a week ago, and once Obama said it happened today all the scripts changed>>> wow what a way to synchronize a lie SMH

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

More lives be lost( Mainly civillians, (COLLATERAL damage??) and history repeat itself by sending us all into another war built on lies.
Freedoms are the Biggest casualty of all this and will continue to be, and the only winners will be Our governments and Big Buisness again.

Could have not said it better myself.

Now the US needs a new Bogeyman because this one has served its purpose.

Unfortunately, I see a new 'Terrorist Attack' on the US and most likely by a US citizen. This will justify Martial Law and the final blow to the US as a free nation.

Weeks, Months?

Many felt that we might have a little more time before the curtain came down but sadly, the time has come to start looking behind our backs and above our heads.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jellystarxd
reply to post by jude11

Did you guys see how the news was saying it happened a week ago, and once Obama said it happened today all the scripts changed>>> wow what a way to synchronize a lie SMH

Seen that.

So many lies to keep track of that not even Obama can control it all.

This is the biggest stage since 9/11 and they are making sure that he says as little as possible to allow Sheeple to sway the public with their cries of "USA" on the tube.

As he said, "This day will be remembered in History"

He's right. When people discover the truth...Watch out!

On another note, Silver fell like a stone this morning. Markets knowing of the news?

link   
reply to post by jude11

Yeah I felt it was all a show while I was watching too. The way the news played it out...It just seems really suspicious to me. I can't help but wonder what they are trying to draw our attention away from.

link   
No impact on Obama's chances in 2012.

Not that Ron Paul ever had a chance anyway, but his .0001 percent chance just went to 0. Sorry Ron Paul fanatics, but if Paul was in charge he would have never authorized this, and OBL would still be alive right now.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join