It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden found Dead (NY TIMES REPORTING) UNITED STATES HAS THE BODY! (ON-GOING COVERAGE)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

ATS LIVE FEED OF SPEECH

WASHINGTON — Osama bin Laden has been killed, two United States officials said. President Obama was expected to make an announcement on Sunday night, almost ten years after the September 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

One of the officials said that American forces, acting on intelligence, launched a “targeted assault” that killed Mr. Bin Laden, whose ability to elude capture for so long deeply frustrated the Bush administration.

The news of the death of the leader of Al Qaeda was bound to electrify the world, particularly as it comes a full decade after American forces, under President Bush, launched their all-out assault to find the man responsible for the Sept. 11 attacks.

Here we go! Does this mean we are safe now? What conspiracys will emerge? Could it have been faked?

They are cheering in Washington D.C. right now...

twitter.com...#!/WhoIsMotley

www.nytimes.com...
CNN is reporting now...
edit on 1-5-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Fox news saying the samething!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
AHHH i hope you plan on actually putting something on this thread

2nd line

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
it won't make a difference to anything. 9/11 was an inside job, so was the 7/7 bombings in london.

+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just in time for elections...

Nice

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The first thing I thought of is out with the old, and in with the new. Basically wrapping up 9-11 to start something new? But I don't know...this DOES smell to high heaven like someone in another thread said...I don't know about this, guys. Ah, they JUST NOW said he died a week ago from a bomb blast (heard from FOX news).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodnut86
it won't make a difference to anything. 9/11 was an inside job, so was the 7/7 bombings in london.

What he said. But it's great press for campaign time. Even though he's been dead for almost ten years now. At least that's what many conjecture.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I was hoping for something about aliens. I don't think anyone really cares. He has probably been dead for years.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is such bs fake for our sorry muslim president nice dog and pony show gd job illuminati nwo scum but youre not fooling anyone.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

nuclear hellstorm if osama dead thread

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
DEAD BY A MISSILE!!!
HOOAH!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
They finally gave the order to have him thawed out.
2nd line

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

The whole Afghanistan war was based on the fact that we had invade to capture Osama bin Ladin. Now that Osama bin Ladin is officially dead (and probably has been actually dead ever since 2001 or 2002), will Obama now pull US troops out of Afghanistan? No, because the Afghanistan war was a total farce and total lie just as much as the Iraq war. And with bin Ladin officially dead, it will be be absolutely proven without question because war monger Osama will want to stay put in Afghanistan and never move out, despite the reason for invasion being completely gone. Obama never wants to withdraw from Afghanistan and Obama never wants to withdraw from Iraq. He's just another crooked filthy politician who will jump to war when he gets the slightest bit of a chance to.

Lets never forget the people who really did pull off the 9/11 attacks would never allow Osama bin Ladin to be captured alive and tell his story. I remember it like it was yesterday:
US government to Afghanistan government: Hand over Bin Ladin, we demand it!
Afghanistan government: Sure, show us the evidence first and we'll hand him over.
US government: No, die now Taliban! Our fighter jets are on the way.
You'd only have a scenario like that happen if the FBI had zero evidence on bin Ladin or they would have given it to the Afghans and collect their end of the bargain. And most of us know that he was never placed on the FBI most wanted list due to "lack of evidence". Wow.
edit on 1-5-2011 by civilchallenger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well how are they going to indite someone who is dead?

Answer: they never indited him because there was not enough evidence.

So another evil crime by the elites gets swept under the carpet. If only carpet cleaner worked! Awe heck, screw the carpet cleaner, we need new carpet- the indoor/outdoor kind.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Gd job usa scum killing a fake martyr im so sick and tired of the lies and forgery in this country they killed the wrong muslim. Obama is getting way more people killed and miserable than osama could ever kill.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden, THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
WOW this is more than stupid. I really can't even believe this..

1st of all we knew he was either dead or no more a threat YEARS AGO.

2nd could this possibly be to make Obama look good?

3rd could this possibly be to deceive the America populous into thinking it has LESS problems?

4th is this possibly just another diversion from the real problems we are facing?

edit on 1-5-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Okay everybody start paying attention to other news stories in the next day or so. This seems like a great time to pull a smoke screen on us. Watch the right hand and forget about the left kinda thing.
Either that or they are planning to have another false flag and blame it on retaliation for his death.
edit on 1-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So Osama is dead.

Now we're 100% safe, YAY!!

Right...? Wait, right?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I sure hope all the birthers do their due diligence and prove his body is a fake!

2nd

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join