It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Expert Analysis CONFIRMS that Obama's Long Form BC was indeed CHANGED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Despite all the bad rap that WND receives regarding the Obama BC fiasco, they have appealed to a real expert in the field, and the news is:

THE BC WAS CHANGED.

It was analyzed by Ivan Zatkovich of Tampa-based eComp Consultants, which consults on intellectual property for telecommunications, web publishing and ecommerce and has provided services for corporations such as McGraw-Hill, Houghton-Mifflin, Citicorp and Amazon.com. Zatkovich has 28 years experience in computer science and document management and for more than 10 years has been an expert witness providing testimony in federal court in both criminal and civil litigation.

He confirmed that the multiple layers of the PDF document are anomalous.

"When a paper document is scanned on a scanner and saved as a PDF file it normally contains only a single layer of graphical information. The PDF that appears on the White House website however, contains multiple layers of graphic information. Multiple layers usually appear in a document like this when it is being edited or modified in some fashion.

www.wnd.com...

And here is a video summary:

In another thread here I showed the legal basis and means by which the law allows any kind of changes law enforcement wants to see to BC's. Here:
www.capitol.hawaii.gov...
and here:
www.capitol.hawaii.gov...

Those are government links to the Hawaii State Legislature

And there's more, but suffice it to say that the flaptards are beaten. Obama is a liar and a fraud, and there is indeed a conspiracy that put this man in office despite his ineligibility. Of course we knew this long ago.

Another BC thread for the flaptards to derail. So start flappin. We are just as sick of flaptards as you are of BC threads. But this issue is not going away anytime soon.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past those fine upstanding citizens [sic] working in the WH to manipulate the file in order to set up those American citizens with legitimate concerns over the POTUS' constiutional eligibility to hold said office.

I've had quite enough of the name calling from the President's supporters. Calling everyone racist that doesn't agree with you is ludicrous.

I believe that it would in fact be racist NOT to hold BHO to the same standards as other have been held to. All others have disclosed fot the scrutiny of the public medical records and academic records. For a man who claimed a "transparent" presidency his behaviour is the height of hipocracy.

I believe in judging a person by the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So they created a fake birth certificate but created it with the wrong fake information so they then took their fake creation to photoshop and edited it sloppily for everyone to see? Am I following so far?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Let me get this straight: A big, big, big deal is made of this expert's bona fides. The expert says that the most likely explanation was to enhance the contrast. Although he concedes that it is conceivable that it could have been to make changes, he doesn't lend much credence to the idea.

So the videomaker plays down the "enhance contrast" possibility, plays way, way up the "make changes" possibility, and it's suddenly Game Over!

I've vacillated on this A LOT. Sometimes I believe one thing, sometimes the other. But this kind of shameless BS makes me want to jump back to the other side of the fence....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Well with all the other problems surrounding this issue, what do YOU think the changes were? I just gave you the links in the OP to show you the legal basis by which anything they want can be put on a BC if they so desire.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Of course this is being overshadowed by Osama bin Laden's "apparent" death...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I've said from the start that there are any number of "alphabet agencies" that could do anything they want as far as faking documents. They can make them look more "official" than the official "official" documents. It's not like they have to get anybody's permission to get access to "security paper."

But let's check our enthusiasm here. I noticed from the first that they scanned this document in the dumbest way possible. I am myself an Adobe expert, and I'm sure I'd know better than to do something like that and then post it for the world to see. There's an old saying: "Do not ascribe to evil what can easily be ascribed to stupidity." And that's my point: If they were trying to hide something, they sure did it in a feckless fashion.

By the way: There are all these people pointing out that there are various layers, so therefore there must have been some nefarious reason for there being all these layers. No. That's merely the imperfection of the process of OCR. It happens all the time.

There is no "smoking gun" here. There may be one somewhere; and with all these people investigating it's bound to show up. But I'm just saying this ain't it....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Ok someone scanned it then made it more legible how is this unusual i do it with documents i scan all the time. What you would have to prove is that information was changed which there is no proof.I said to end this he should release his BC he did this issue is dead. If you hate Obama or whatever your reason id say at this point his policies give you enough to attack why beat a dead horse??????

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Email from Ivan.

I would be happy to discuss any information I provided to ABC and WorldNetDaily that is currently appearing on WND. I did not state that any document was ‘fake’. But I did provide specific evidence that the document was modified /enhanced. I would be happy to provide the same report to you as I did to ABC.

Even though the WND article seems to somewhat sensationalize the information I provided, there is no speculation here. Just simple forensics.

If you have any other questions you may call me directly.

Ivan Zatkovich

Principal Consultant

eComp Consultants

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 10:32 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Obama Birth certificate analysis

I am part of a discussion group that has presented a WND article about you and Obama's birth certificate. I was wondering if you could clear up that you found his birth certificate to be a fake, that was created in a photoshop type program as per the WND article. Reason being, WND has come into question as a verifiable source. Thanks for any reply.

Anyone have any questions? Apparently he is still up.

Edited out my email and his phone number although he can be contacted rather easily if anyone wants it.
edit on 5/1/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I just gave you the links in the OP to show you the legal basis by which anything they want can be put on a BC if they so desire.

Which makes it that much more confusing as to why you would then also make the case that they needed to edit a new BC from an old one instead of just putting anything they want on one. One case seems to undo the other.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Has nobody pointed out the obvious yet?

Obama's original birth certificate was printed on a plain white sheet of paper.

The digital copy that was distributed had the information cut and pasted (digitally) onto a green-and-white patterned background.

The layers were most likely created when the document's info was transferred onto the new background.

top topics

join