It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife is awake now NWO etc. Advice?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

It says no one liners, but i wanted to throw a lol in there from your end of the reply. Thanks a lot.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Extreme liberal in denial?

You think liberal = anti-conspiracy? Actually, its the opposite.

consider the last 10 years
anti-american liberals questioning 9/11. wave the flag or get out
anti-american liberals questioning the war...wave the flag or go defend iraq

etc

liberals are -used- to being labeled the quacks because they investigate the truth and question the officals and corporations

now, the latest thing is as followed:

Liberals are idiots because they don't think corporations are people. The conservative SCOTUS was right...corporations are people and should also be able to anonymously donate any amount of money to superpac's to influence politics

Liberals are idiots because they believe the right to assemble and collectively bargain united is somehow american.

Liberals are brainwashed because they think corporations should be regulated and outsourcing is bad for the economy

Liberals are morons because they believe in scientific evidence in global warming and support measures that would potentially effect corporate profit margains

Point being, Liberals see whats going on...its a full fledged corporate takeover of america...a rape of capitalism to push foward corporatism...and along with that is the flat out lies and disinformation pushed out to make everyone fear anything that may effect their plans

Here s a good example:
Liberal: "Corporations are taking over the world and destroying mom and pop shops"
Con-spiracy theorists: "Yes, because the reptilian NWO wants to kill the entire population"
Liberal: "wtf...no, its greed...greedy corporations suck"
Con: "your asleep. they got you fooled"
-conversation over-

the conspiracy here is two fold...first, yes...corporations are becoming the defacto rulers of earth...but also, the corporations have tainted the subject of discussing this rationally with conspiracy nuts that want to push words like NWO, reptilians, illuminati, etc...into the subject by their fool tools so the entire subject will be tossed out. baby and bathwater...and the whole discussion about corporate strength is then seen as nutty.

David Icke (for instance) is disinformation...what he does is destroy rational discussions of the actual corporate world order (CWO)

I know I am baiting towards a lib v con discussion...that isn't the point though...just responded on how you casually mentioned being liberal = somehow being not awake and alert (because we see the conspiracy on the other foot).

To a neocon, a liberal is an asleep jerk
to a liberal, a neocon is an asleep jerk

and the sides will -never- have a rational discussion...because the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

So, finally..I suggest -not- dismissing an entire half of perception, but instead...if you truely are seeking truth, to understand and incorporate it when possible...perhaps them wacky libs are right now and then...maybe iraq wasn't about stopping terrorism after all

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well, now that she's awake, you should make sure she's onboard so you can build an underground bunker.

Even if nothing happens, you'll at least have a cool man-cave.

Course, you might be sleeping in it by yourself.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'd say congrats and whatever but the thing that bugged me most was calling your wife slightly simplistic.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
I'd say congrats and whatever but the thing that bugged me most was calling your wife slightly simplistic.

Well, its his wife...she might indeed be an idiot..donno.

I often wonder though, I know a guy whom has had a few girlfriends now...each one is truely and often profoundly stupid. I wonder what makes them attracted to such people.

I would go absolutely mental if my girl was an idiot...I mean, attraction captures, intelligence holds.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hi again, thanks for the reply, very detailed indeed. I mentioned her (my wife) being very liberal because all liberals i have encountered surrounding politics etc. where i live are very good at putting their points across, but are reluctant to discuss the possibilities of a different view point to theres, and although i know liberal means freedom of an individual etc., which i support, it seems a lot of liberals i encounter come across as pushy, bossy, no it all's who don't care listen to another point of view besides their own, let alone meet someone in the middle and agree on some points. This was the problem with my wife. She, as i mentioned, would instantly dismiss anything i would say, rather than listen and then debate it, and if necessary disagree. It was an instant cut off, with no chance to listen.

But back to your reply, thank you again, you must have spent a good while typing it. Good points.

P.S

I don't know if reptiles are taking over, i just think that the governments have too much control and i know they will kill their own people for the greater good. I know this as my father left me note from his RAF days between 1938 and 1947, He mentioned some rotten things our government let happen to the UK population to continue support for the WW2, some of which included bombings of civilian areas and other.

This is why i believe they are out for their own and the bankers as well.

As for David Icke, well, I'm staying out of that one, although it could be possible that reptiles rule the earth, i don't know enough to comment plus i have one foot on the ground, and my head only parshaly popping out of a cloud, but am aware of various things so i guess I'm not a full on nut job. (Yet.
)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I apologize if it offended you, its never the same typing as it is saying it with facial expressions, although i try my best to be delicate, and she wouldn't mind, in fact she jokes about all the time, shes a great laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join