It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt calls on US to recognise Palestinian state

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Good on Egypt for standing up for Palestine. Let's hope Obama sees reason and finally gives an opressed nation the recognition it deserves among the brotherhood of humanity.

You would think that for a race that knew the horrors of genocide in WW2 Israel would show a lot more humanity than they do.

Nothing gets my blood boiling faster than hearing about what the Jews have done to the Palestinian people

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hmmmm just the other day there was a thread titled Egypt to Israel : You have no right to interfere with our decision to open the Gaza border

But yet they dictate to Israel on "what they should and should not do"! Pretty two faced is it not?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by markosity1973
Good on Egypt for standing up for Palestine. Let's hope Obama sees reason and finally gives an opressed nation the recognition it deserves among the brotherhood of humanity.

You would think that for a race that knew the horrors of genocide in WW2 Israel would show a lot more humanity than they do.

Nothing gets my blood boiling faster than hearing about what the Jews have done to the Palestinian people

I fully agree with your post and knew when the turmoil started in the ME that at the end of the day - they would stand up finally for Palastinians (about time too).

I also used to say the same about the Jews - I used to say that the Jews were creating ghettos in Palastine and they of all people should be fully against this human rights abuse.

But you know what, it took me a lot of reading and researching to find - they are!

There is one hell of a difference between Jews and Zionists - the Zionists (the Rothschilds family) were the ones who lead the Main News Papers during the second world war and I could not understand that though they were fully informed about the Haulocaust and what was going on via various means - they never ever placed any headlines in the Newspapers of the time apart from something in small print that was swallowed up by other stories of the time.

They knew full well that the jews were being murdered on mass and did not do a thing to raise peoples attention to it. That's the difference between Zionists and Jews.

The Zionists wanted the war to continue - the Jews - for obvious reason did not.

The Zionist were supporting both sides and always have. (Rothschilds)

It took me years to find this out but believe me there is a world of difference between Zionists and Jews. The Jewish people (real Jews) are against what is going on in Palestine.

The Zionists (a term deliberately used to mislead and allow them liberties) are land grabbing, evil despots who have infiltrated all segments of society.

The Egyptians by the way are fully aware of this.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Hmmmm just the other day there was a thread titled Egypt to Israel : You have no right to interfere with our decision to open the Gaza border

But yet they dictate to Israel on "what they should and should not do"! Pretty two faced is it not?

And just how is Egypt interfering with Israel??

Standing behind the Palestinians right to exist and not be oppressed is NOT interfering with Israel..

It's mimicking the voice of the world...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

By opening the border and allowing arms smuggling into Gaza. Which they have a right to do but should not complain if it bites them back!

So Egypt can say I want you to recognise a Palestinian state do but don't talk to us about opening the border Hmmmmmm!

Proven big double standard there! So Israel should ignore what they want and keep the "World" happy? bahahahahahah!

Say what you want. Who cares! The fact is Egypt wants it's cake and be able to eat it as well. Easy to see whats happening here! A massive double standard!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

By opening the border and allowing arms smuggling into Gaza. Which they have a right to do but should not complain if it bites them back!
So Egypt can say I want you to recognise a Palestinian state do but don't talk to us about opening the border Hmmmmmm!
Proven big double standard there! So Israel should ignore what they want and keep the "World" happy? bahahahahahah!
Say what you want. Who cares! The fact is Egypt wants it's cake and be able to eat it as well. Easy to see whats happening here! A massive double standard!

Israel is full of crap..
They are the only ones that believe their actions are legal..
IMO Egypt had no right to close the border in the first place..
They just had a leader bought and paid for by Israel..
Now he's gone so suck it up or maybe go to an Israeli website where you may get some sympathy..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Israel is full of crap..

Maybe but not the "Fullest" in the region hahahaha!

They are the only ones that believe their actions are legal..

garbage! So the US as a government believes it illegal? Not referring to the peoples opinion or single government representatives opinion. I'm talking as US Foreign Policy on the whole!

IMO Egypt had no right to close the border in the first place..

Again utter rubbish. it is their country they can do what they want with it!

Maybe I don't know. Do you have concrete proof of this? Evidence of payment as you put it? Official documents from credible government sources and not some conspiracy site or left wing activist?

Now he's gone so suck it up or maybe go to an Israeli website where you may get some sympathy..

1. I don't care if he is there or not

2. Sympathy Bahahahahahah. I don't need that! I don't come here for sympathy or to win popularity contests. I come here inthe knowledge people like yourself become a little more educated after reading the facts! Bahahaha! Nothing left to say!

3. I don't need to go to Israeli sites because I not Jewish! ATS is much more fun!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Originally posted by markosity1973

I fully agree with your post and knew when the turmoil started in the ME that at the end of the day - they would stand up finally for Palastinians (about time too).

I also used to say the same about the Jews - I used to say that the Jews were creating ghettos in Palastine and they of all people should be fully against this human rights abuse.

But you know what, it took me a lot of reading and researching to find - they are!

There is one hell of a difference between Jews and Zionists - the Zionists (the Rothschilds family) were the ones who lead the Main News Papers during the second world war and I could not understand that though they were fully informed about the Haulocaust and what was going on via various means - they never ever placed any headlines in the Newspapers of the time apart from something in small print that was swallowed up by other stories of the time.

They knew full well that the jews were being murdered on mass and did not do a thing to raise peoples attention to it. That's the difference between Zionists and Jews.

The Zionists wanted the war to continue - the Jews - for obvious reason did not.

The Zionist were supporting both sides and always have. (Rothschilds)

It took me years to find this out but believe me there is a world of difference between Zionists and Jews. The Jewish people (real Jews) are against what is going on in Palestine.

The Zionists (a term deliberately used to mislead and allow them liberties) are land grabbing, evil despots who have infiltrated all segments of society.

The Egyptians by the way are fully aware of this.

Thankyou for your insights re the Rothschilds. I have heard their name bandied about in so many forums that I do begin to think of them as bit of a scapegoat though.

While what you say does make logical sense, I will say one thing about the Jewish folk though. Even if it is the Zionist movement at the head of campaign to marginalise the people of Palestine, why do these 'innocent caring folk' continue to move into the houses that are built on land stolen by bulldozer from the Palestinians?

The thing that really really upsets me is that here in the West all we ever see of Palestine is when they fight back at Israel and they are branded as terrorists and the Jewish analysts simply refer to them as the Palestinian 'problem'

I mean what did America do after 9/11? It went on the war path and bombed the hell out of Afghanistan and while the loss of life on US soil was awful, not a single inch of land was lost to an agressor. Yet when the people of Palestine fight back to try and stop the outright theft of their land they are branded as terrorists and a problem.
I just seems so so very wrong to me.
edit on 2-5-2011 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

garbage! So the US as a government believes it illegal? Not referring to the peoples opinion or single government representatives opinion. I'm talking as US Foreign Policy on the whole!

Yes, US officials have come out and stated the occupation is illegal..
heck, they even tried to bribe Israel into stopping the illegal settlements remember..

Maybe I don't know. Do you have concrete proof of this? Evidence of payment as you put it? Official documents from credible government sources and not some conspiracy site or left wing activist?

Apart from Billions of dollars in his private accounts??
Oh and a gas deal from heaven for the Israeli's??
I don't think it's much to put 2 & 2 together.

I don't need that! I don't come here for sympathy or to win popularity contests.

That's good to hear because you're getting neither on ATS.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Lmfao.. Pigs will fly before the u.s ever recognises palestine as a state.. The u.s would have to get permission from its spoiled little brother israel first..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Yes, US officials have come out and stated the occupation is illegal..

But is that official written Foreign policy? No some parliamentary representatives opinion. Do you have a "Non Media" outlet official documented proof of this "Bribe"?

Apart from Billions of dollars in his private accounts?? Oh and a gas deal from heaven for the Israeli's?? I don't think it's much to put 2 & 2 together

Put two & two together bahahahaha! that is not concrete proof. Cannot answer the question. You are too are too easy!

That's good to hear because you're getting neither on ATS.

In the words of Charlie "Winning"!
edit on 2-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Oren: Still pursuing F35s from US settlement freeze offer

www.jpost.com...

Here's Israel saying the 20 extra jets was not a bribe but they just don't have the money to pay for them.

Plenty of sites say it was a bribe and any fool can see..
But I guess you ain't gonna..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

The hypocrisy is incredible and extremely laughable Bahahahaha. Left winger conspiracy theorists like yourself are so quick to bash the media saying ra ra ra it is called controlled etc etc but when it suits your argument it is proof bahahahaha - Got you there. Anyway the article says it was not a bribe so it is not a bribe until you provide some official documentation other than the word of a website, media outlet or political representative expressing opinion!

any fool can see

Again this is no proof. They are words of personal opinion! bahahaha. To quote you "But I guess you ain't gonna." see all you have is a left wing extremist opinion with no concrete factual evidence!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The hypocrisy is incredible and extremely laughable Bahahahaha. Left winger conspiracy theorists like yourself are so quick to bash the media saying ra ra ra it is called controlled etc etc but when it suits your argument it is proof bahahahaha - Got you there. Anyway the article says it was not a bribe so it is not a bribe until you provide some official documentation other than the word of a website, media outlet or political representative expressing opinion!

any fool can see
Again this is no proof. They are words of personal opinion! bahahaha. To quote you "But I guess you ain't gonna." see all you have is a left wing extremist opinion with no concrete factual evidence!

Nup, not a bribe..
The US were just gonna give Israel $3 billion worth of planes that Israel could't pay for but only if Israel froze settlements for 90 days..

Nup, not a bribe..

edit on 2-5-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The only thing that can be done to come to a rational conclusion on the happenings that are being discussed is to look at what has actually happened and work backwards to find out why that particular reaction occurred due to its original action. Action - reaction. To dissect what is being said to what the end result will be. That's where the inner workings of a possible agenda will reside.

The only thing we can go on actually, is what is being told to what is actually going on or has gone on. That's what the real thinkers sink their teeth into and follow the only evidence available. Some members here are privy to factual intelligence on the ground in some cases so you really should not be so quick to dismiss what is being proposed. When you shut yourself off from any possibility and use a very weak excuse for doing so, you only deny yourself a chance to discover some new possibilities.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

No proof or it did not happen. Trying to assert a fact based off speculation .... .. gee that hat is intelligent free thinking .... more like limited intellectual capacity bahahahahahaha. Show me the money, show me the proof or if anything it is a hoax lol lol!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
n1. Arabs are finally growing some cohones and helping out their fellow Arabs...about freaking time.

Then again...if this is all Zionist organized, then it's merely a build up to the big one...
edit on 1-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

Maybe it will be the Westeners who grow some cojones next.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

No proof or it did not happen. Trying to assert a fact based off speculation .... .. gee that hat is intelligent free thinking .... more like limited intellectual capacity bahahahahahaha. Show me the money, show me the proof or if anything it is a hoax lol lol!

Everything and anything that is postulated here is speculative. Submitted for your consideration should you decide to even acknowledge it. No one is going to show you money or proof or the door. You either find the theories intriguing and assist in shoring it up or provide reasons as to why you believe it is not a good theory.

I hate to break it to you phatpackage, this is an alternative news and conspiracy theory site. The factual evidence that you are desiring may very well have been displayed already by those members who may have assets in the areas of operation we are discussing, but you need proof of that right? Phat chance you'll get it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hollywood couldn't make this stuff up.. It is getting weird.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

thank you proto for your sharing this news .

I just don't know how is this chaotic International community is acting. I mean that I understand what is going on. but I don't understand how is TPTB playing with her cards ?

I just can't tell but I think that some thing huge will happen soon in Iran.

some body Is pulling the strings from inside and from outside.
edit on 4/5/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join