It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis off the west cost of Ireland Part 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
In part one it was shown that according to the ancient Irish text Atlantis was located off the west cost of Ireland and extended northward, the most northerly region still being above water.

It was also shown that the ancients had many names for this Island one of which was Thule. Hitler scientists also searched for Atlantis and came to the same conclusion that Thule was Atlantis. We seen how ancient text stated that the inhabitance of Thule would paint their skin with a blue dye called "Woad"

In India the Atlanteans were received as gods due to their advanced technology and in like manner many of the Indian gods are depicted in art with blue painted skin (just look at my avatar on the left for example).

Starting in 2006 important discoverys were reported by archaeologists excavating under the Sphinx. The Sphinx is thought to be older then the pyramids themselves so anything beneath that structure must date back to the beginning of the great Egyptian civilisation.

What was discovered was the tomb of the God King of Egypt Osiris!

We are told that no body was recovered but I think Zahi Hawass is again deceiving us all. I believe a body was found but that the Egyptian government are covering this up, So question is why would they? My answer to that is they are covering it up for the same reason the Chinese government is even today denying that they have pyramids in their country.

In the Egyptian book of the dead we are informed that the first god kings from which the Pharaohs would decent were from a foreign land in the west which sunk during a cataclysm. The gods arrived in Egypt on a craft and we are told by the ancients that Osiris was on that craft. This would obviously mean that Osiris was not Egyptian but came from that sunken land Atlantis!

One of the Pharaoh, a descendent of the Atlanteans later sent out a search party to discover the sunken land from which his for-fathers came from.

"Pharoah "Sent" sent out an expedition to the west in search of Atlantis from whence 3350 years before the Egyptians arrived carrying with themselves all the wisdom of their native land. The expedition returned after five years with the report that they had found neither people nor objects which could give them a clue to the vanished land." (Schliemann, 1912)

www.atlantisquest.com...

King Osiris was from Europe, a European and that is why you have been told no body was recovered from that tomb!

We said that Thule was another name for Atlantis and that it inhabitants painted their skin blue so if Osiris was actually from Atlantis how would we expect the ancient Egyptians to depict him in their art. Obviously we would expect Osiris to be shown with blue skin in contrast to the native Egyptians, and that is exactly what we find....King Osiris was from Atlantis.

Osiris and his sister below

The tomb of Osiris has a blue stone lid which is also of interest!
DNA testing of that body would have revealed to the world that Egypt was a continuation of Atlantis and that Atlantis was in the west, that my friends is a big No No because you are told that knowledge came from the east and travelled to the west which is a complete crock!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Excellent job OP.
The subject of Alantis facinates me. I'm sure that TPTB are willing to do anything to keep us from knowledge and access to Ancient Civilizations and Extra Terrestial races that could possibably remove us from their energy leash they have us on.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
All of these sunken cities they're finding all over the world are all apart of Atlantis. Atlantis wasn't a place as much as a civilization. A world wide civilization. These places they're finding off the coast of nearly every continent on the planet are connected.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

"Pharoah "Sent" sent out an expedition to the west in search of Atlantis from whence 3350 years before the Egyptians arrived carrying with themselves all the wisdom of their native land. The expedition returned after five years with the report that they had found neither people nor objects which could give them a clue to the vanished land." (Schliemann, 1912)

www.atlantisquest.com...

Uhh . . . Schliemann? Like, the same dude who faked that he dined with the president and survived the great San Francisco fire in his diaries? Who lied his way into US citizenship? And then destroyed and looted all of the treasure (if there was treasure, recent evidence says that he faked that, too) found in the ancient city of Hisarlik, which he claimed was Troy?

Oh, no, his grandson, who is supposed to have found many relics of Atlantis. Oh ho ho! I doubt that he would lie, too. A person that famous! No way.

SeraphNB
edit on 1-5-2011 by seraphnb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seraphnb

Even if he was, the evidence is still there, The Egyptians tell us that Thoth ruled in a foreign land in the west that was destroyed, he arrived in Egypt via a craft and that Osiris was also on that craft. Evidence is still that Osiris was not from Egypt but from a sunken island, Atlantis.

Lets not also forget where Plato got the story of Atlantis from, It was the Egyptian priests who recounted the story themselves!

And why is Osiris shown with blue skin whilst regular Egyptians are shown with brown skin?

One more thing that must be noted is if you look at the image of Osiris which I have posted you will see that his hands have turned greenish in contrast to the rest of the image. It is a characteristic of the pigment used that it turns greenish with age.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Some of the Hindu gods are depicted as blue skinned also. Any link in with that do you think?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
Some of the Hindu gods are depicted as blue skinned also. Any link in with that do you think?

Heres my take and its only a guess. In those times pigments were not as common and blue and purple were especially hard to produce, and therefore more expensive. Being more expensive of course, and as we observe over the years, we frequently see blue and purple as royal colors and colors associated with wealth and power. Its no surprise to me that then artists would paint gods and such esteemed figures in these colors to signify their importance even more.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Thats very true. blue and purple are very regal. Wouldn't be hard for tales of gods to actually be tales of kings of old that have taken on a life of their own.

I personally would like to believe in the ET guiding us from early humans thousands of years ago. Easy to see how someone could point out all the similarities and claim that this is proof.

I watched some of the videos on youtube by alex collier and while overly skeptical about what he claims to be the truth, I can see how believers and those that want to believe can get sucked into the whole ancient civilization and ET thing.

It is striking however the number of similarities you can find between ancient cultures and their stories and art.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If they are painting their skin blue, doesn't that make the Atlanteans basically AVATARS? Personally I would love for some texts to be discovered that showed where Atlantis actually is. I have read where the Atlanteans where a society based on crystals. Scientists found Troy so I definitely think its possible to find Atlantis. And if we dont, I will settle for a vacation at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I have also had interest in Atlantis and have heard many theories but I have a theory that I haven't heard so far.

Our planet and all we have been taught to view it works in cycles. after 365 days a year. after four seasons it's cycles back around to 0 and goes a again. Well what if the earth REALLY does that. Goes to a point and then BOOM back to zero. What if the great flood has happened a few times. What if our planet goes through catastrophic evens in a cyclical nature. Maybe not pin-point precise but it could be generally forecasted. So also what if humankind and civilized culture has happened more than just one cycle ago but 3 or 4.

If we first "Got smart" ,lets say, 50,000 years ago. During this time we learned to use the wheel and sticks for hunting and blah blah. and we got to an intelligent point and something happened that brought man to a near extinction level. Now all of those smart engineers aren't going to live through it. Maybe a hand full of lucky people made it. So now the overall intelligence is back down again. But we were smarter than we started, so we built up again and found out even more things that we could accomplish. But again something wiped us nearly out.

I think we've been here for a long time and even as we are now we don't understand that we've been civilized and intelligent for an even longer amount of time. This would explain that there are cultures like the Atlanteans and Ancient Egyptians that have been lost somehow. Maybe even greater civilizations are out there that we haven't even begun to realize the intellect past generations had.

But again this is a theory I thought of and I haven't seen anyone have this theory before. To me It is personally a view of mine that humankind's history might actually be this way. There's just literally nothing to prove it and I know of no way that we can prove it. I'm not a scientist. lol

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cataclysmo

funny...that same thought has been hitting me a lot here lately. what if we've done this all before...several times? what if each time we get reset back to zero (some HUGE disaster) and have to start back over from scrath, except each time we get wiped out, we keep a little bit of knoiwledge from the last civilization. so come next cycle, it may not take us but a few years (or tops decades) to get back on top of things?

surely there's enough common knowledge (and intelligent people seem tp prepare for things better than stupid people so intelligent people might have a higher survival percentage) and what we know now, we carry on into the next civilization. yeah...i've had this though a lot lately.

everything that's gonna happen has already happened. in fac...we've already had this conversation. this thread has already happened.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

There's a rich mysticism to Ireland, the advanced Pagan culture and Druidism... or simply something that stirs my lust for redheaded women. What a wondrous race... Interesting how they came about.

I was actually just about to continue watching this video:

Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization Excerpts
video.google.com...#

The first 20 minutes is a wonderful example of what truth seeking is, and is not. I can't recommend that enough for the rampant morons now plaguing this site. Good day.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Woad was also used by pre-Celtic cultures in Ireland, Wales and Scotland. Tattoos were applied using the dye, clothing was coloured using the same dye, etc, and some tribes painted themselves with it before Warring, etc.

Interesting thread part 2.. thanks

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

They found Osiris' tomb? What the hell, i coulda sworn those were all just myths, made by man. And t\hat the Egyptians were savage Pagan fools. At least, thats what my Bible told me

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Brandon Levon proposed the same idea -- that we "reset" after about 3,600 years, and that, in this world, we may not "reset" anymore. If we did have so much time to get on top of things, but greedy people want to invent things to keep us back (divine right, religion, monetary system), well, I think it would be useless to argue otherwise. We're done, unless we can get off this prison and high-tail it somewhere safe.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Tell us, said the other, the whole story, and how and from whom Solon heard this veritable tradition.

He replied:-In the Egyptian Delta, at the head of which the river Nile divides, there is a certain district which is called the district of Sais, and the great city of the district is also called Sais, and is the city from which King Amasis came. The citizens have a deity for their foundress; she is called in the Egyptian tongue Neith, and is asserted by them to be the same whom the Hellenes call Athene; they are great lovers of the Athenians, and say that they are in some way related to them. To this city came Solon, and was received there with great honour; he asked the priests who were most skilful in such matters, about antiquity, and made the discovery that neither he nor any other Hellene knew anything worth mentioning about the times of old. On one occasion, wishing to draw them on to speak of antiquity, he began to tell about the most ancient things in our part of the world-about Phoroneus, who is called "the first man," and about Niobe; and after the Deluge, of the survival of Deucalion and Pyrrha; and he traced the genealogy of their descendants, and reckoning up the dates, tried to compute how many years ago the events of which he was speaking happened. Thereupon one of the priests, who was of a very great age, said: O Solon, Solon, you Hellenes are never anything but children, and there is not an old man among you. Solon in return asked him what he meant. I mean to say, he replied, that in mind you are all young; there is no old opinion handed down among you by ancient tradition, nor any science which is hoary with age. And I will tell you why. There have been, and will be again, many destructions of mankind arising out of many causes; the greatest have been brought about by the agencies of fire and water, and other lesser ones by innumerable other causes. There is a story, which even you have preserved, that once upon a time Paethon, the son of Helios, having yoked the steeds in his father's chariot, because he was not able to drive them in the path of his father, burnt up all that was upon the earth, and was himself destroyed by a thunderbolt. Now this has the form of a myth, but really signifies a declination of the bodies moving in the heavens around the earth, and a great conflagration of things upon the earth, which recurs after long intervals; at such times those who live upon the mountains and in dry and lofty places are more liable to destruction than those who dwell by rivers or on the seashore. And from this calamity the Nile, who is our never-failing saviour, delivers and preserves us. When, on the other hand, the gods purge the earth with a deluge of water, the survivors in your country are herdsmen and shepherds who dwell on the mountains, but those who, like you, live in cities are carried by the rivers into the sea. Whereas in this land, neither then nor at any other time, does the water come down from above on the fields, having always a tendency to come up from below; for which reason the traditions preserved here are the most ancient.

The fact is, that wherever the extremity of winter frost or of summer does not prevent, mankind exist, sometimes in greater, sometimes in lesser numbers. And whatever happened either in your country or in ours, or in any other region of which we are informed-if there were any actions noble or great or in any other way remarkable, they have all been written down by us of old, and are preserved in our temples. Whereas just when you and other nations are beginning to be provided with letters and the other requisites of civilized life, after the usual interval, the stream from heaven, like a pestilence, comes pouring down, and leaves only those of you who are destitute of letters and education; and so you have to begin all over again like children, and know nothing of what happened in ancient times, either among us or among yourselves. As for those genealogies of yours which you just now recounted to us, Solon, they are no better than the tales of children. In the first place you remember a single deluge only, but there were many previous ones; in the next place, you do not know that there formerly dwelt in your land the fairest and noblest race of men which ever lived, and that you and your whole city are descended from a small seed or remnant of them which survived. And this was unknown to you, because, for many generations, the survivors of that destruction died, leaving no written word. For there was a time, Solon, before the great deluge of all, when the city which now is Athens was first in war and in every way the best governed of all cities, is said to have performed the noblest deeds and to have had the fairest constitution of any of which tradition tells, under the face of heaven.

Plato
Timaeus - Plutos dialogue involing the history of the world and Atlantis

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

If your interested in the Sphinx and a possible link to it being built or standing around 10,000BC you should check out one of my older threads. It goes on quite abit after the OP and has some interesting links to the above date

The Sphinx Origins and a Final Link to Pre-Dynastic Egypt

It relates to the theory that the Sphinx is far older than the pyramids and that a far older and more advanced civilisation may have built it.

Thanks for sharing the clip in the OP as well, i hadnt seen that before

I'll add in some snippets from some of my replies in that thread:

Originally posted by Havick007

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06a973b8b2f6.jpg[/atsimg]

Have you heard of Aker? Untill recently i had not, Aker surprisingly is not as well known as many more recent gods that were worshiped in Egypt.
Before i go on i would like to share some quotes i have found online reagrding this god, i hope you can ut the link together before i share my opinion on the matter, and as i said for a moment put aside science and think in Egyption terms, in the time of ancient Egyptions..

Aker:

Wiki - '' In Egyptian mythology, Aker (also spelt Akar) was one of the earliest gods worshipped, and was the deification of the horizon. There are strong indications that Aker was worshipped before other known Egyptian gods of the earth, such as Geb. In particular, the Pyramid texts make a sinister statement that the Akeru (plural of Aker) will not seize the pharaoh, as if this were something that might have happened, and was something of which to be afraid. Aker itself translates as (one who) bends, and thus Akeru translates as benders, though in what sense this is meant is not fully understood. ''

Further sources:

'' Aker was an ancient earth-god in Egypt. He was believed to guard the gates of the dawn from which the sun rose each morning. He was portrayed as a double-headed lion, or a two lions sitting back-to-back. ''

--------

'' Aker (also Akeru, Akerui meaning "the two Akers") guarded the sunrise and sunset and the passage of Re's solar boat on its daily journey across the sky. ''

'' Sculptures of Aker were rare but pictures more common. The two lions face both ways meaning saying goodbye to the old day and welcoming a new one and their names thus were "Yesterday" and "Today", in Egyptian Sef and Duau. ''

Also i wish to give full courtesy for all quotes and all links are provided at the end of this post.

Now rememeber in the time of Leo, it would have risen directly behind the Sphinx to the West and traversed the night sky overhead and finally set directly in front of the Sphinx to the East bringing with it the new day and the rising of the Sun.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58870008a7f3.jpg[/atsimg]

All this could only have occured in the time of Leo during that period of 10,000 - 8,000 BC. Could Aker have been the earliest god worshiped for this reason?

Twin Lions back to back and the guardian of the horizon and the gatekeeper of the night or underworld.

Originally posted by Havick007

On 29/10/10,000BC Leo rose directly in the East, exactly in front of the Sphinx, to be exact the Sphinx was starring at Leo as it rose in the night sky. Then after 8-9 hours Leo set directly behond the Sphinx in the West, exactly!!

Here are the screen shots from Cybersky 4 dating the skyview as the 29/10/10,000 BC!!

First we have sunset at 7PM - date: 29/10/10,000BC - looking East

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b67c3bccc2d0.jpg[/atsimg]

Next we have the next day at 7-8AM looking West:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/236cd7fb1974.jpg[/atsimg]

It still links to the sign of Aker, actially more than before. Also remember at this exact date in time the Sphinx would have stared at it's celestrial counterpart rising in the sky and as it set bringing with it the new day to the back of the Sphinx.
Anyone that has actually read the articles and quotes in this thread would still see the link with Aker and his/her meaning.
edit on 29-10-2010 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

Sorry all, the pics above were kinda small but Leo is obviously what i was refering too -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efa4835db2b2.jpg[/atsimg]

and the next morning:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5a2d17359999.jpg[/atsimg]

Also if you take the time to actually investigate, Leo actually rises exactly in the East and sets directly in the West - EXACTLY - it is perfect! - download the program or whichever program you want to use, look at Giza or Cairo as a reference and the date 29/10/10,000BC - it is perfect. Rises directly in front the Sphinx and sets exactly behind it. As per the meaning behind Aker and that he is the watcher or gatekeeper of the underworld and of the day and night - remember the disc on the image of aker doesnt reperesent the sun like with Ra but it actually represents the Horizon and also remember the Aker is possibly one of the oldest Gods worshipped by Egyptians.

Hope it relates and might help with your research

edit on 1-5-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
not sure i buy it

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blancodiablo

What doubts do you have?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
The only reason the Chinese are denying that they have pyramids is because the remains of the so called builders are Caucasian and they are a little embarressed about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join