It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a do nothing President!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Perfect timing for such a post. I don't think anyone could have timed posting something like this on ATS more perfectly.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, he just did "Something".

And it likely ensured that he'll be re-elected come 2012.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
Actually, if one examines closely this con man's record he has done absolutely nothing,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cac3f79528da.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Perfect timing for such a post. I don't think anyone could have timed posting something like this on ATS more perfectly.

I imagine the ops is now hanging himself for epic fail timing

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

......gasp..wheez...eyes tear.....
......ROFLMAO........oops...I piddled ....
.....ahhhhhh....

reply to post by inforeal

While I share your pain, I am of the opinion that this country has gotten so far off track, so far lost, over the span of decades, that it's going to take a fight and years to not just get back on track but catch up to where we should be. I'll say more later. Right now I've got some celebrating to do.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I will reserve opinion on that until this Bin Laden stuff pans out. Could Bin Laden's death be the start of the Afghan pullout? who knows. If it is and even if it is something to get re-elected it will happen on his books and technically he would have done something!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Bet you eating your tin foil hat today!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hi mate,
if you want this question answered then go here -

whatthe.../

However - only go there if you actually want to be amazed at what he has done for you - which I very, very much suspect you do not want. I have a feeling you would prefer NOT to there and find out as you REALLY just want to slander and vilify Obama as it makes you fell better by pandering to your hatred and fear - the overwhelming drive of conservatives and right wingers - as proven by numerous studies and now of course the fact that Conservatives have an enlarged Amygdala - this is a fact. You have an over grown amygdala which heightens your fear reactions - where as liberals are driven by logic and rational debate - conservatives are driven by fear - which is also known as cowardice.

But wait conservatives also display a smaller anterior cingulated - thats right - malformed anterior cingulated - this area is responsible for courage and optimism. Wow.

So you are more prone to fear, have less courage and optimism according to BRAIN SCANS and scientific studies conducted all over the world. I'm not going to link them - they are everywhere - why don't you see if for once you can actually search for the truth rather than self reinforcing net memes which simply pander to your FEAR and LACK OF COURAGE - according to science.

Don't take my advice for it - look it up - if you want to know - or don't look it up and continue to believe whatever stories you tell yourself.

That website again

whatthe.../

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Not like Obama went to Pakistan himself. Soldiers did it despite the temp politician in office.

Obama still sucks. He's a lamer.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aristophrenia
Hi mate,
if you want this question answered then go here -

whatthe.../

However - only go there if you actually want to be amazed at what he has done for you - which I very, very much suspect you do not want. I have a feeling you would prefer NOT to there and find out as you REALLY just want to slander and vilify Obama as it makes you fell better by pandering to your hatred and fear - the overwhelming drive of conservatives and right wingers - as proven by numerous studies and now of course the fact that Conservatives have an enlarged Amygdala - this is a fact. You have an over grown amygdala which heightens your fear reactions - where as liberals are driven by logic and rational debate - conservatives are driven by fear - which is also known as cowardice.

But wait conservatives also display a smaller anterior cingulated - thats right - malformed anterior cingulated - this area is responsible for courage and optimism. Wow.

So you are more prone to fear, have less courage and optimism according to BRAIN SCANS and scientific studies conducted all over the world. I'm not going to link them - they are everywhere - why don't you see if for once you can actually search for the truth rather than self reinforcing net memes which simply pander to your FEAR and LACK OF COURAGE - according to science.

Don't take my advice for it - look it up - if you want to know - or don't look it up and continue to believe whatever stories you tell yourself.

That website again

whatthe.../

As I was saying, its ironic that people will simply overlook the answer to their question because it is not the answer they wanted.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
LOL @ OP!

You must be feelin pretty A$$y right now

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

Totally. Let's keep this thread alive, just for the irony of it all.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Poor, poor thin skinned admins, lol. I still think the OP is stupid for thinking any president is good for anything. Yes, I think th OP is a moron. Is that okay to say? lol. Keep focusing on obama, OP, it does soooo much good

That okay admin? that fit in your narrow little parameters?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Well he did more than Bush and bagged Osama bin Laden.

Democrats 1 - Republicans 0.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ec414114c235.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Obama - contrary to popular belief might just be a genius in disguise. And he'd be just the one to pull it off - who would suspect a black guy to be racist against brown people.

Is this the game he's playing - I just can't believe people can't see what's being played in front of their very eyes.

Now if I was going to start world war three - how would I play my pieces?

Mmm, Before I start I'd want to weaken the enemy. So I use my pawns to do just that.

I'd also want to know my enemy (know thine Enemy Mmmmm) I've known them a long time - they've all been living under tough regimes so the enemies pawns will be worn down and wouldn't take much pushing for them to go over the edge.

I'll send my pawns forward to agitate them (United They Stand - Divided They Fall). It won't take much.

Now if I weaken their Major Players (Heads of States Muslim Countries) by using their own Pawns (The Muslim Peoples) against them - before going for the Kill - that will certainly be to my advantage they will be very weak and won't easily be governed or directed by their own Governments.

See how the game is being played?

Yes that's the way to play the game. Send my pawns in, turn the people against their Governments - right across the board and then when I'm ready Move In with My Major Players.

Now who are My Major Players - they'd have to be None Muslims of course because the Muslim pawns (People) will all band together once they know what's up. But that's ok, I've already weakened them. They won't know who's side they're on. Confusion always works.

Now we've gone along with China for a very long time and that's been OK we've borrowed lots and lots and lots of money off them that we can't pay back and though most of our Pawns don't think about it much - we haven't forgotton that they are a Communist State with Human Rights issues that are the same as the Regimes in the Middle East (where all the Oil is) - Yes I think it's time to write off that debt we owe them and after all we are in a bit of a financial state our selves - Yes that would solve a lot of Domestic Problems.

Britain, France, Germany - and the rest of Europe -- No Problem there - They'll be on our side.

Russia - well they kind of appear to sit on the fence but hey, like Europe, and Us they're running out of Oil too and the pawns don't know the truth of how friendly we really are.

Israel - Don't even need to question that one they're just waiting their chance with Iran and Syria.

Handy that, Mmmm all my Major Players are non Muslim - what a coincidence.

Yes I can lick my lips, I've got them licked.

Now - I need my Enemy to start this War (sorry game of chess) so that I look like the good guy here.

What can I do that will really work them up - I know - I've got it.

We'll say we killed Bin Laden and that should stir them up - oh yes I forgot about Pakistan I'd better agitate their pawn because they don't like Us Americans at all and their Government haven't helped in our problems with Afganistan.

Yes I know - to stir them up against their Government I'll say Pakistans Government helped us with Intelligence to get Bin Laden. (I mean, he's not really dead, he's living it up somewhere safe with all the Luxury in the world for him and his family - after all he was a great help to us with that Twin Tower Job) There's plenty 'look alikes' and when they're dead well ..... you can hardly tell)

OK I'm ready and when it starts (at the next Twin Tower Type Disaster) I'll just tell all my pawns that they caused this terrible disaster because we killed Bin Laden. People are getting sick of this Terrorism Card now and don't like the impact on their lives - like at the airport and such and all the cameras etc., So they need another Catastrophe to remind them - afterall their hasn't been one for ten years.

And this Internet gadget they're all playing with - well it's like Pandoras Box, you never know what's going to come out of it. I don't like the way they're fraternizing with the enemy. Just today I see the Brits are calling for International Solidarity - Yes I better not leave it any longer. They're all putting their heads together.

Yes - LET THE GAME BEGIN!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Well, this should make both sides happy.

Who says Barack Obama doesn't have what it takes to be president? Turns out, he's a distant cousin of both Dick Cheney and George Bush.

www.nypost.com...

Muahahahahaha

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
[color=#FF0000]Beware of Democrats and Republicans!! They are all PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS. Millionaires and lawyers looking out for themselves and their kin while screwing the average American. Americans can never be free until they rid themselves of CRIMINAL GANGSTERS who have to band together in bands called parties which are no better than MS13, The Latin Kings, or any other number of illegal criminal enterprises that prey on the weak and unwary.

[color=#FFFFFF]Americans need to elect CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not beholding to criminal gangsters who give them backing and financing.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who are not PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS and who love America more than they love power and money.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of Lobbyists for corporations who ply them with under the table cash and benefits.

CITIZEN STATESMEN who will represent us instead of RULING OVER US.

[color=#3333FF]Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin. It is a dirty, soiled currency backed by graft and greed that will no longer purchase honest representation for the American voter and taxpayer.

The true patriot is not the man who defends a corrupt government. The true patriot is the man who defends the constitution from that corrupt government.

At the end of the day Obama is just another run of the mill PROFESSIONAL POLITICIAN. Making sure his friends and financial contributors are taken care of while ordinary Americans suffer through from day to day. The only way he will be re-elected is by all the millions of illegal aliens voting illegally because they do not have to prove citizenship, they only have to sign an affidavit stating they are citizens.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!! Democrats and Republicans are BOTH responsible for everything that is wrong with America. They point their fingers at each other so you will not realize that they are BOTH guilty. THEY ALL NEED TO BE REPLACED!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
For Obama to claim (assuming he has) that OBL was killed under his watch has got to be the biggest lie of all time because OBL was killed in 2001 and this was stated by B Bhuto just before she was killed by an assasin! Wake up USA. Dont vote for these status quo promise everything and deliver nothing parasites that just bleed the majority of the US folk dry!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbriefed
Not like Obama went to Pakistan himself. Soldiers did it despite the temp politician in office.

Obama still sucks. He's a lamer.

Either present facts or do not present anything at all. This is not the time, nor the avenue to nitpick at the minute issues which do nothing constructive nor positive for anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join